Burdwan District Court Syllabus 2016: The Burdwan District Court updated Burdwan District Court Syllabus 2016 LDC Steno Peon Exam Pattern at their primary web entrance. Download the Burdwan District Court Syllabus 2016 which is visible at main site. Appellants who enrolled their names for Burdwan District Court Recruitment 2016 are searching for Burdwan District Court LDC Exam Pattern. Here we are giving interminably favorable data with respect to Burdwan District Court Previous Papers and displaying whole information in reference to Burdwan District Court Exam Syllabus which helps to begin your preparation.
There are absolutely 130 empty positions reachable in the divisions of the District Court, Burdwan. Click on the link down the page to secure Burdwan District Court Syllabus or you may watch out for the guideline at main site. The Department made a move to acknowledge online applications till 14 June 2016. The appellants eager to know Burdwan District Court Previous Question Papers must visit official site page.
Burdwan District Court LDC Steno Syllabus 2016
Unemployed candidates who are pursuing down the Burdwan District Court Jobs have utilized this plausibility. Presently everyone is searching down the Burdwan District Court Syllabus 2016 to begin their preparation. We are assembling the Burdwan District Court Lower Division Clerk Exam Pattern from the official link and offering the full bits of information in respects with Burdwan District Court LDC Syllabus. The selection depends upon aspirants execution in the Written Exam and Interview. Tap on the link preferred down the page to get the Burdwan District Court Exam Pattern or hold on to official web page. The exam is Objective sort that asks particular questions. The said 130 posts are on be loaded with employment hunger competitors.
Burdwan District Court Syllabus 2016 Download
Name Of The Court: Burdwan District Court
Category: Syllabus Exam Pattern
Name Of The Posts: LDC, Night Guard, Stenographer & Other Posts
Number of Posts: 130 Posts.
Location: Burdwan, West Bengal.
Last Date: 14 June 2016.
Burdwan District Court Lower Division Clerk Exam Pattern
- The test is of two part ie., Part-I and Part-II.
- Part-I will be for 100 Marks carrying 100 questions of one mark each
- Negative marking of One Mark is applicable for every wrong answer.
- Candidate must complete paper in 1 & ½ Hours time duration.
- The Part-II will be of conventional type question on English, Bengali/Hindi/Urdu/Nepali
- Part-II will be asked in Group-A-and Group-B sections
- Ppaper carry 50 Marks for each group.
- The time duration of the Part-II is 1 Hour.
- After Part-II Exam, selected members will be forwarded to Personality Test carrying 10 Marks
- In Personality Test knowledge in computer operation will be examined.
|100||100 Marks||1 1/2 Hour|
|Part-II||Conventional Type||Group A: English||–||50 Marks||1 Hour|
|Group B: Bengali/Hindi/Urdu/Nepali||–||50 Marks|
|Personality Test||10 Marks|
Burdwan District Court Typist-Copyist Exam Pattern
The candidates need to appear for
- Preliminary Examination (Objective Type)
- Main Examination (Type test)
The Preliminary Examination will have One paper with objective type multiple choice questions. One mark will be deducted for every wrong attempted answer. The duration of will be One Hour. After Preliminary Exam, the Main Exam (Typist Test), Personality test will be conducted carrying 10 Marks.
|General English||30 Marks||1 Hour|
|Current Affairs||20 Marks|
|Type Test||–||15 Min|
|Personality Test||10 Marks||–|
Burdwan District Court English Stenographer Exam Pattern
|Paper-I||Dictation & Transcription||400 Marks||Dictation for 6 minutes
followed by transcription
|Paper II||General English||100 Marks||90 Minutes|
|Paper III||Typing in typewriter machine||100 Marks||10 Minutes|
Burdwan District Court Server/Summon Bailiff Peon Day Guard Night Guard Farash Exam Pattern
- The test will be of Multiple Choice Objective Type Questions.
- The paper will be for 100 Marks with 50 Questions of Two marks each.
- Two Marks will be deducted for every wrong attempted answer.
- The duration of exam will be One Hour.
- Selected candidates will be forwarded to Personality Test carrying 10 Marks.
|S.No||Exam Type||Subjects||No of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||Multiple Choice||General Knowledge
|50||100 Marks||1 Hour|
|Personality Test||10 Marks|
Burdwan District Court Syllabus Exam Pattern 2016: Click Here
Official Site: ecourts.gov.in