CUTN Recruitment 2016: Central University of Tamil Nadu has reported a job promotion called CUTN Recruitment for filling reasonable number of candidates into Group B and C Posts. Appellants who are searching for CUTN Notifications can get it here which was issued for 20 Vacancies. Candidates who need to fortify their work in government Institutions they need to grab this immaculate probability. Contenders who wish to apply for CUTN Group B & C Jobs must apply before 12 August 2016. CUTN considers Written Test and Interview from well perfect and capable appellants for filling off the posts of Hostel Attendant, Assistant, Section Officer and other Vacancies.
CUTN Group B C Recruitment 2016
The Central University Of Tamilnadu has transmitted latest job notification of CUTN Group B & C Recruitment. So aspirants who strive to develop their profession in this Govt Department may apply for CUTN Notification 2016 by filling application form before 12.08.2016. Candidates Age Not exceed 35 years for Group ‘B’ Posts, and age must Not exceed 30 years for Group ‘C’ Posts. Advantages of Age relaxation to the reserved candidates are suitable as indicated by govt rules. Aspirants who have finished 10+2/Graduate Degree/Bachelor Degree/Master’s Degree in any discipline can apply CUTN Notification. Application fee costs Rs.100 for SC / ST, Rs. 600 for General / OBC / In-Service Candidates. Selected candidates get pay income of Rs. 5200 – 34800 with GP.Rs. 4600.
Central University Of Tamilnadu Recruitment 2016 Apply Online
|Central University Of Tamilnadu Recruitment 2016 Details|
|Organization Name||Central University Of Tamilnadu (CUTN)|
|Name of the Posts||Group B C Posts|
|No. of Posts||20|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Initial Date To Apply Online||07.07.2016|
|Final Date To Apply Online||12.08.2016|
|Final Date For Receipt of Printed Application||19.08.2016|
CUTN Recruitment Vacancy Details
1. Section Officer(B) : 3
2. Assistant (B): 5
3 Personal Assistant (B): 1
4. Hindi (Jr) Translator (B): 1
5 Cook (C): 1
6. Kitchen Attendant (C):1
7. Hostel Attendant (C): 2
8. Peon/Office/MTS (C): 4
9. Multi Tasking Staff (C): 2
Total Posts: 20
- Section Officer: Graduate Degree in any discipline. Five years Experience as Upper Division Clerk.
- Assistant: A Bachelor Degree from Recognized University. Three years experienced as Upper Division.
- Personal Assistant: Graduate Degree in any discipline. Short hand speed of 80 wpm & English Typewriting speed of 45 wpm. Five years as Stenographer.
- Hindi Translator: Master’s Degree in Hindi or its identical from any surely registered University with English / Hindi as one of the Compulsory / Optional subject at Degree Level. Diploma/ Certificate course in Translation from English to Hindi and Vice-versa. (or) Two years work experience in Hindi – English – Hindi translation work in any Central Govt./ University/ Autonomous Institution.
- Cook: HSC (10 (Matric) with +2) pass from a well registered board. Must have experience in cooking Indian/ Western dishes. Five years of experience of working in the kitchen of Hostel – mess/ Canteen/ Guest house in a reputed organization/ Govt./ PSU/ reputed Hotel.
- Kitchen Attendant: HSC (10+2) / or Identical examination.
- Hostel Attendant: HSC (10+2) / or Identical examination. Two years of experience working in the Hostel/ Guest house in a University / College.
- Peon / Office Attendant / MTS: HSC (Matric with 12th Pass) / or Identical examination. Two years of experience working preferably in a University/ Educational Institution.
- For S No 1 to 4: PB-2. Rs. 9300-34800+GP.Rs. 4600
- For S No 5 to 9: PB-1. Rs. 5200-20200+GP.Rs. 1800
- Age Must Not exceed 35 years for Group ‘B’ Posts.
- Age Must Not exceed 30 years for Group ‘C’ Posts.
Selection Methods: Competitive Written Examination and Skill Test. There will be no Skill Test for Group C Posts (Cook, Kitchen Attendant, Hostel Attendant, Peon & MTS).
- For SC / ST: Rs.100 (Intimation Charges Only)
- For General / OBC / In-Service Candidates: Rs. 600 (Application Fee including intimation charges)
- The fee are required to be paid through Online mode only.
How to Apply CUTN Group B & C Jobs 2016
Candidates applying for this CUTN Recruitment Competitive Examination must apply through online. The registration process ends on 12/08/2016 till 5:00 PM.
The candidates who are applying as In-service candidates / applicants are to submit their Hard-copy of online application form through proper channel to The Registrar, Central University of TamilNadu, Neelakudi Campus, Kangalancherry Post, Thiruvarur, Tamil Nadu 610101 within the last date and time of 5.00 pm on 19/08/2016.
Initial Date For Online Application : 07.07.2016
Final Date For Online Application : 12.08.2016
Last date For Receipt of Printed Application : 19.08.2016
CUTN Group B C Notification 2016: Click Here
CUTN Group B C Application Form: Click Here
Official Site: cutn.ac.in