Download iOS 10 Update
Apple has released its latest operating system iOS 10. The update has been rolled out all the compatible iPhones. The official iOS 10 update is released at today at 10.00 PDT, the update will appear soon in all the iPhones which were listed during the announcement. You will get a notice on your iPhone showing update available. Before you update your iPhone with iOS 10 operator it is better to take backup. Make sure that your iPhone/iPad has at least 80% charging. It would be better if you plug your device into power supply while update and also make sure you have mobile data or Wi-Fi connected. Wi-Fi connection is preferable as the downloading update is a large file. Check the following steps to install iOS 10.
How To Download iOS 10 Update
- Go to settings, Tap on General Option.
- Click on the Software Update.
- Wait for some time as it checks for new OTA update.
- Once the update is available, you will get a notice.
- After getting the notice, click on download and install.
- Now your device will start installing the update.
If you haven’t received the update message, don’t worry, you will get the message soon. You can update iOS 10 through iTune, follow the method shared to install iOS 10 through iTune.
How To Download iOS 10 from iTunes
- Download and Install latest version of iTunes on your PC/Laptop/Mac.
- Connect your device to PC/Laptop/Mac.
- Now iTunes will open automatically and detect your device.
- Select your device and click on “Summary”.
- Now click on Check for Update option.
- iOS 10 update will appear.
- Now click on “Download and Install” option start installing.
iOS 10 New Features
- Raise to wake
- Delete default apps
- Emoji tap
- Voicemail transcriptions
- Apps in iMessage
- A new Apple Music
- Siri for developers
- Better Maps
- Photo Memories