DRDO Scholarship conducted by the Defense Research and Development Organization. Now the registration process for the DRDO Scholarship Scheme has started for all undergraduate, postgraduate, and defense students. The application form is available on the RAC website. Interested candidates can apply for this DRDO scholarship 2023 through this website.
DRDO offers so many benefits for girls and women. The registration process started in July 2023 and will close in September 2023. You can refer to this article for more information on the scholarship exam date, registration process, benefits, eligibility criteria, etc.
DRDO Scholarship Scheme
The DRDO Scholarship 2023 is only conducted for girls and women. Only female candidates can apply for this scholarship. The DRDO is conducting the Scholarship through the Aeronautics Research and Development Board (AR&DB). Interested female candidates, who want to pursue careers in aerospace engineering, aeronautical engineering, rocketry, avionics, and aircraft engineering, can apply for this scholarship.
The girls/ women studying in the first year of undergraduate and postgraduate study in the 2023 batch are eligible for this Scholarship. Now the DRDO has released the application form on the RAC website. To learn more about the DRDO Scholarship Scheme For Girls, the candidate can check the official site of the DRDO.
Annually, the DRDO offers Rs. 1,86,000 in scholarships for post-graduate girls and Rs. 1,20,000 for graduate girls. The scholarship has many benefits, which are only for the development of UG/PG girls. Every year, interested graduate and post-graduate girls apply for this scholarship to build their careers in AR&DB. This is a vast opportunity for girls. After completing intermediate, the candidates are eligible to apply for this Scholarship—the information regarding the DRDO Scholarship 2023 is listed below for the candidate’s reference.
DRDO Scholarship Last Date 2023
The DRDO has released the notification about the DRDO Scholarship Scheme’s important dates. The announcement was released on 25th July 2023. From July, the online application form will be available on the RAC website. Interested female candidates can apply for the Scholarship before the last day of submission. The candidate can submit their application form for the scholarship through the website. An applicant has to submit their scholarship application form before 10th September 2023 through the RAC website.
|DRDO Scholarship Events||Important Dates|
|Application forms available from||25th July 2023|
|Registration Closed||10th September 2023|
DRDO Scholarship Eligibility
The DRDO Scholarship has some eligibility criteria for all postgraduate and graduate candidates. Before applying for this Scholarship, the candidate first has to the full fill out the eligibility criteria. The Scholarship is only available for 30 students, 20 for undergraduate students, and ten seats for post-graduate students. Without satisfying the DRDO Scholarship 2023 eligibility conditions, an applicant will not be able to apply for this Scholarship. The eligibility conditions are
- An applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- The candidate should have completed their intermediate from a recognized board from India.
- The applicant must have been admission in the 1st year of the UG/PG course in the current academic year (2023) in any UG/PG course stream.
- The graduate candidate must have cleared JEE main with a valid score.
- The post-graduate candidate must have completed their graduation with 60% marks and have to clear the GATE entrance.
- The graduate candidate must have completed their graduation in BE/B.TECH/ B.Sc Engg in Aerospace Engg/ Aeronautical Engg/ Space Engg/ Rocketry/ Avionics/ Aircraft Engg.
- The post-graduate candidate also has completed their ME/M.TECH/ M.Sc in Aerospace Engg/ Aeronautical Engg/ Space Engg/ Rocketry/ Avionics/ Aircraft Engg with 60% marks.
Documents Required For DRDO Scholarship
The candidate has to submit some essential document details at registration time. These documents are mandatory for all applied candidates. Without providing any one document, the application form might be rejected. These documents are;
- The candidate has to submit the DRDO Scholarship form with a scanned educational certificate.
- Three recent passport-size color photos with a maximum size of 50kb
- Aadhar Card copy on size 500 kb
- Admission proof of the candidate on 500 KB
- Submit the fee details with a 500 kb size
- And lastly, all educational certificates in 500 kb size
DRDO Scholarship Benefits For Girls
The selected candidates will get many benefits from the DRDO Scholarship 2023. Only postgraduate and female graduate candidates can get this opportunity through this Scholarship. The selected candidate will get some amount yearly until he completes the course.
A total of 30 candidates will be selected for the DRDO Scholarship Scheme, with 20 scholarships for undergraduate students and ten Scholarships for postgraduate students. All the selected undergraduate candidates will get INR 1,20,000 per annum for four years, and the post-graduate student will get INR 1,86,00 per annum for two years.
Selection Process: The selection process for the DRDO Scholarship 2023 is based on the JEE and GATE entrance examinations. The undergraduate candidates are selected based on JEE score, and the post-graduate candidates are preferred based on GATE rank.
How To Apply For DRDO Scholarship
Interested candidates have to submit their DRDO Scholarship through the RAC website. All the information about the Scholarship is available on this official website. Before 10th September 2023, the candidate has to submit their DRDO Scholarship form on this website. The procedures for applying for DRDO Scholarship are as follows;
- Go to the RAC website
- Click on the Online Application Form
- The New User Registration page will display on the screen
- Put all the required details and click on Register
- Now the email and password will generate for the new user
- Go to the Login section
- Enter the email id and password for the Login
- Click on Login
- Put all the details with required documents and photographs in a particular size.
- Click on final Submit.
- Take the hard copy of the DRDO Scholarship application form for future use
DRDO Contact Details
The candidate can ask any query and give feedback, comments, and suggestions to the DRDO through the RAC website. To contact the DRDO authority, the candidate has to follow the given instructions;
- Open the RAC website
- Go to the Contact Us page
- Fill in the name, email, and mobile number
- Write your query/ comments/ suggestions, etc., in the below box
- Click on Send OTP
- The OPT will receive by the given mobile number
- Click on Submit
In addition, the candidate must visit the RAC’s official website regularly to stay up to date on the DRDO Scholarship. This article has all the essential information about the DRDO Scholarship for interested female graduate and postgraduate candidates. For more updates and information, check Timesalert.