DSC West Godavari Recruitment 2016: West Godavari District Selection Committee has propagated the DSC West Godavari VRO VRA Notification 2016 for filling various posts in the State of Andhra Pradesh shortly. DSC West Godavari VRO VRA Recruitment 2016 Notification was schedule likely to appoint suitable candidates in Village Revenue Officer and Village Revenue Assistant in united villages of Khammam district and Kukunoor village. The Committee came up with West Godavari AP VRO VRA Recruitment 2016 with 22 VRO Posts and 11 VRA Posts. The unemployed people who have required educational capabilities such as Intermediate can apply to getting a Job in Kukunoor and Velairpadu regions Department. The announced posts call appellants those who have Minimum 18 years of 18 years to Maximum of 40 years.
DSC West Godavari VRO VRA Notification 2016
The Government of Andhra Pradesh has approved 33 AP VRO VRA J0bs. The recruitment will be made by the department of West Godavari District Selection Committee. The reports suggest that the selected candidates for VRO posts receive Salary of Rs.16,400 to 49,870 and candidates who get selected for VRO posts gain Rs.6000 plus allowances. The District Selection Committee (DSC) under the leadership of district collector organize the DSC West Godavari VRO VRA Notification 2016 by considering Written Test that is conducted on 22 May. Candidates applying for VRO posts need to pay application fee of Rs.300 and candidates applying for VRA posts need to pay Rs. 100. Applying candidates should belong to local Scheduled Tribe (ST). The exam will be conducted with basic SSC level of knowledge. The hall tickets for the written will be active to download from 12th May 2016.
DSC West Godavari VRO VRA Recruitment 2016
Organisation : West Godavari District Selection Committee
Category : Govt Job
Name Of The Posts : VRO & VRA Posts
1. Village Revenue Officer Posts : 22
- Kukunoor and Velairpadu : 20
- Kukunoor : 02
2. Village Revenue Assistant Posts : 11
Total No.Of Posts : 33
Location : West Godavari, AP
Last Date : 05.05.2016
DSC West Godavari VRO VRA Notification 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Qualification : Candidates applying for both VRO & VRA jobs must have educational excellence as Intermediate from perceived Board/Institution.
Pay Emolument :
- For Village Revenue Officer (VRO) Posts : Rs.16,400 to 49,870.
- For Village Revenue Assistant (VRA) Posts : Rs.6000 plus allowances.
Age Limit : Candidate must have age limit of minimum 18 years and maximum of 40 years
Selection Method :
- Interested candidates can attend VRO & VRA Written Exam on 22nd May. Hall Tickets will be available to download from 12th May 2016.
- Selection will be made based on the written test that contain questions from basic SSC level of knowledge.
Application Fee :
- For Village Revenue Officer (VRO) Posts : Rs.300
- For Village Revenue Assistant (VRA) Posts : Rs.100
- Applicant must belong to local Scheduled Tribe (ST)
- Fee should be paid in the Mee-Seva/E-Seva centers
How to Apply DSC West Godavari VRO VRA Jobs 2016
Interested and wishful appellants make sure to apply by filling online application form in suggested pattern along with self attested copies of relevant documents. Attend the written examination on 22nd May to obtain DSC West Godavari VRO VRA Jobs.
Important Dates :
- Starting date of application form : 20th April 2016
- Last date to submit application form : 5th May 2016
- Last date to deposit application fee : 4th May 2016
- West Godavari VRO VRA Written Exam Date : 22nd May 2016
- West Godavari VRO VRA Admit Card 2016 Download date : 12th May 2016
DSC West Godavari VRO Notification 2016 : Click Here
DSC West Godavari VRA Notification 2016 : Click Here
Official Site : www.westgodavari.org