Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has recently published the notification for the recruitment for HSSC Assistant Lineman, UDC, Junior System Engineer, LDC, Steno, Translator, and many other posts. There is a total of 2978 Posts. The application process for Haryana Assistant Lineman will be started in a few days. Applicants can apply through the official website of HSSC.
HSSC Assistant Lineman Recruitment
HSSC has declared 2978 vacant posts under DHBVN, UHBVN, and HVPN. All vacancies are divided according to the position. Here we have clearly given all the post names and number of vacancies for the post.
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|Jr System Engineer||146|
|Asst Law Officer||3|
|Lower Division Clerk||440|
|Assistant Law Officer||2|
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|Section Officer Assistant||6|
|Junior Scale Stenographer||34|
|LDC (Field cadre)||40|
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|Junior Software Developer||2|
|Junior Test Engineer||1|
|Assistant Law Officer||6|
HSSC Assistant Lineman Vacancies 2019
HSSC has announced the HSSC Assistant Lineman exam notification on July 5th, 2019. The application process will start from July 10th to July 25th, 2019. Interested candidates can apply for HSSC Assistant Lineman and other posts through the official website www.hssc.gov.in.
|Notification released||July 5th, 2019|
|Application Process Start||July 10th, 2019|
|Application Process Close||July 25th, 2019|
Eligible Criteria: HSSC has published different eligibility conditions for different posts. Before applying the HSSC Assistant Lineman, candidates have to go through these eligibility criteria and have to satisfy all the conditions. But for all vacancies, the minimum and maximum age limitations are 18 – 42 years.
For Junior System Engineer:
- Candidates have to complete B.E./B.Tech or MCA or M.Sc with 60%.
For Assistant Lineman:
- Candidate has to complete 2-year ITI course in Wireman trade, Electrician. 2 years Vocational course Complete Course under the trade Lineman or Electrician (Maintenance & Repair of Electrical & Domestic Appliances) after matriculation.
For Assistant Law Officer:
- The applicant has to pass LLB with a qualified degree from any recognized Govt. University with 3 years of practices experience as an Advocate.
For Lower Division Clerk (LDC):
- Candidate should be completed Bachelor Degree in commerce with minimum 50% mark. For SC category candidate’s relaxation mark is 45% from any recognized Govt. The University of Haryana.
- Candidates must be the Domicile of Haryana.
- Candidates should pass the State Eligibility Test in Computer Appreciation and Application (SETC) exam.
For Protection Assistant:
- The applicant has to complete a 2-year ITI course in Electrician/ Instrumentation / Electronics trade after matriculation.
For Store Assistant:
- Candidates have to complete their graduation and post graduation with at least 50% mark from recognized Govt. The University of Haryana.
For Section Officer Assistant:
- Candidate should have completed M.Com with 1st
- Or, graduated from any recognized Govt. The University of Haryana with 60% marks (for SC category it takes 55%).
- And must have 3 years experience certificate in IPCC CA (Intermediate) from their institute of Chartered Accountant of India.
For Divisional Accountant:
- Candidate should complete M.Com from any recognized Govt. The University of Haryana.
- Candidate has to complete matriculation.
- Candidates have to complete Diploma Pharmacy from state Govt. The University of Haryana.
For UDC/ Steno/ LDC:
- The applicant has to complete graduation and post graduation with maximum 60% mark from any recognized Govt. The University of Haryana.
For Steno Typist:
- Candidate has to complete +2 and M.com with 60% mark from any recognized Govt. The University of Haryana.
For Hindi Translator:
- Applicant should be completed graduation with Hindi or Sanskrit honors from a university recognized by Government of Haryana.
For Junior Draftsman:
- A 2-year course of ITI (Draftsman trade). 2 years experience with civil.
- 3-year Diploma in Architecture Assistantship with a minimum of 60%( for SC candidates 55% necessary) after Matric.
HSSC Assistant Lineman Application Fee
HSSC Assistant Lineman application fee varies according to the gender and category of candidates. But for physically handicapped and ex-serviceman of Haryana, the application fee is totally free. Candidates will be paid the application fee through only through net banking or debit and credit card.
For category no. 1, 3, 5, 8, 11, 17, 18, 22, and 25:
|Male/ female( Non-resident of Haryana)||Rs. 150/-|
|Female (Resident of Haryana)||Rs. 75/-|
|Male ( SC/BC/ EBPG)||Rs. 35/-|
|Female ( SC/BC/ EBPG)||Rs. 18/-|
For category no. 2, 4, 6, 7, 12, 16, 19, 21, 26 and 27:
|Male/ female( Non-resident of Haryana)||Rs. 100/-|
|Female (Resident of Haryana)||Rs. 50/-|
|Male ( SC/BC/ EBPG)||Rs. 25/-|
|Female ( SC/BC/ EBPG)||Rs. 13/-|
How To Apply For HSSC Assistant Lineman
Candidates have to apply HSSC Assistant Lineman only through the online portal before the closing date. Read the instruction carefully and submit your application form.
- Go to the official site of HSSC.
- Click on the Advt No. 11/2019.
- Check the notification about the eligibility criteria, age limit, and other important details.
- Open the application form of HSSC Assistant Lineman.
- Fill all the details. If you put any wrong information then the application form will be rejected.
- Pay the HSSC Assistant Lineman application fee through online.
- Click on final submit and take the print out of the application form for future reference.
Selection Procedure: For HSSC Assistant Lineman, the selection process will be held in 2 stages. First one is a written exam and the second is a personal interview. In the written exam, 75% questions are coming from General Awareness, Reasoning, Maths, Science, Computer, English, Hindi, and concerned subjects and 25% questions are comes from History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Economics, Culture History of Haryana.
HSSC Contact Number, Address
- Name of the Department: Haryana Staff Selection Commission
- Phone Number: +91-172-2566597
- Address: Sector – 2, Bays No. 67-70, Panchkula, Haryana, Pincode – 134151
The above is the information regarding vacancies in HSSC. So the aspirants who are waiting for the notification can check it out on its official website and know about the Application form, Selection Procedure, Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria and more. For other details check Timesalert and get all the education updates.