HSSC Clerk Recruitment 2019: Every year, government vacancies are released in each state. Recently Haryana state published the Haryana SSC Recruitment 2021 application form. Now in Haryana state, many vacancies for Clerk group C positions are vacant. For filling up those posts, state government published the HSSC application form. Interested candidates can apply through the official website.
HSSC Clerk Recruitment 2019
To fill up the vacant post for Clerk group C position, Haryana state publicized Haryana SSC Recruitment 2021 application form for the interested and eligible candidates. HSSC Recruitment application process is started from 24th June 2021 and will close on 8th July 2019. Candidates who are longingly waiting for these posts can now apply through the official web site. Government of Haryana gives a great opportunity to the candidates, who are interested to build their career in government sector.
The state government of Haryana declared a vast Clerk group C post for the eligible candidates. There are 4858 vacant clerk posts available. All vacant posts are categorized according to the caste.
HSSC Clerk Recruitment 2021 Vacancies
Eligibility For HSSC Clerk Notification
Before applying for HSSC Recruitment application form, the applicant has to qualify the eligibility criteria. HSSC clerk recruitment 2021 application form has some eligibility conditions like:
- Candidate has to complete their 10th, +2/ graduation with first division from a recognized university.
- Applicant should have to complete matriculation/ higher education with major optional Hindi / Sanskrit language.
- Candidates must be in the age of 17- 42 years old.
- SC/ST/BC category upper age candidates have 5 years age relaxation.
- For PWD category, 10 years age relaxation for upper age general candidates and 15 years relaxation for SC/ST candidates.
At the time of applying HSSC Recruitment application form, applicants pay application fee through online or e Challan from SBI, Punjab National Bank, and IDBI Bank. The HSSC Recruitment application form fee is different for different category and gender, but for PWD and Ex-Serviceman, the application fee is totally free. The closing date for fee deposition is 11th July 2019.
|From other Resident||
|From Haryana Resident||
|Male (From Haryana State)||Rs.25|
|Female (From Haryana State)||Rs. 13|
|PWD / Ex-Serviceman of Haryana||Male||Nil|
Required Documents: Eligible candidates have to submit the required documents at the time of applying procedure.
- Scanned copy of matriculation certificate and another educational certificate.
- Scanned copy of the Resident certificate.
- For SC/ST/BCA/BCB/EWS/ESP/ESM/DESM/DFF and PWD candidates, they have to submit their caste certificate.
- Scanned copy of Socio-Economic Experience certificate.
- Candidates scanned photocopy and signature.
How To Apply HSSC Clerk Recruitment 2019
The applicant can apply HSSC Recruitment application form through the online portal. Here we discuss, the procedure to fill the application form.
- Go to the official website of Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)
- If you are a new candidate, then first register with your Email ID. It will be generated by the new User ID and password.
- Using this User ID and password, Login your account.
- Go to the Recruitment page.
- Click on Apply for the job.
- Select your link.
- The screen displays the application form.
- Now fill up all the required details and upload the documents and scanned photo and signature of the candidates as per the given instruction.
- Deposit the application fee through online transaction or challan.
- Now recheck your details and click for final Submit.
- For future use, take the printout of this application form.
To avoid server issues, kindly submit your application form before one week of the last date of submission of application.
HSSC Clerk Exam Dates 2019
Haryana SSC Recruitment (HSSC) 2021 examination will start from 22 July 2021 to 18th August 2019. Before one week from the exam date, candidates can download the admit card, from the official site of Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC). Now come to the exam format. Exam pattern is divided into two sections and the total mark is 100.
|Examination||Total mark 100||Subjects|
|Written||75 marks||General Awareness, Reasoning, Maths, Science, Computer, English, Hindi, and relevant subject|
|25 marks||History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment, Culture of Haryana|
|For Socio-Economic Experience||10 mark||Need Socio-Economic Experience certificate|
Selection Procedure: The selection procedure for HSSC clerk recruitment will be done through the written exam and personal interview.
Salary For HSSC Clerk Group C Post:
The selected applicants will get 5200 to Rs. 20210 + 1900 (GP) Pre-revised functional pay 2 FPL 19900/-.
From this article, interested candidates get information about the Haryana SSC Recruitment 2019. For further information, candidates can check the official website and can make direct contact with the Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) department with the number +91-172-2566597.
For more details like recruitment notification can be checked on Timesalert.