- 1 Indian Railway Direct Recruitment 2016 Apply Online
- 2 Indian Railway Recruitment 2016 Under Group A, B, C and D Cadres
- 3 Indian Railway Jobs Selection Procedure
- 4 Latest Indian Railway Direct Recruitment Openings 2016
- 5 Latest Indian Railway June Month Jobs 2016
- 6 Latest June Month Indian Railway Jobs 2016
Indian Railways is one of the biggest over the globe as far as employee strength concerned. Justifiably, at whatever point a Recruitment drive is declared, applicants from over India apply in many thousands despite the fact that the vacancies available are only a couple of thousand, which shows Railways standing notoriety as a profession alternative. On our site we provide a lay out with respect to the Railway Jobs List 2016 to fundamental structure, different posts, a few procedures included and the examination dates of the 1,776 vacancies presently available to the individuals who are longing to apply.
Indian Railway Direct Recruitment 2016 Apply Online
Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs) have called qualified contender to apply for different Technical, Non-Technical and Para Medical Posts in Group A, B, C and D cadres through Online Application/Offline Application Pattern. The bid for Recruitment is through the Railway Recruitment Control Board (RRCB), which is completely worked by the Ministry of Railways. At present 19 Railway Recruitment Boards are working under Railway Recruitment Board, which declare different posts or opening for direct Recruitment and by means of competitive examinations consistently each year.
Indian Railway Recruitment 2016 Under Group A, B, C and D Cadres
Group “A” Posts : Group A posts is implemented by UPSC – designated through Civil Service Exam, Engineering Service Exam, and Combined Medical Service Examination.
Group “B” Posts : These vacancies are not open directly. The Group B posts join Section Officers Grade – enhanced posts from Group “C” railway employees on assignment premise.
Group “C” Posts : Technical and Non-Technical cadre posts like Clerk, Ticket Collector, Station Master, Traffic Apprentice, Commercial Apprentice, Engineering posts (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Signal and Telecommunication) and so forth.
Group “D” Posts : These posts in different orders incorporate Trackman, Helper, Assistant Points Man, Safaiwala/Safaiwali, Peon, Gunman, and so forth.
Recruitment Against Quota : These posts are filled through Sports Quota, Scouts & Guides Quota and Cultural Quota
Educational Qualifications : RRB specifies candidate must possess Minimum 10th class pass or ITI or identical career for Group C & D Posts. Graduate / Post Graduate for Group A & B Posts.
Indian Railway Jobs Selection Procedure
Selection will be through Written Examination. There is no Interview (Viva Voce) after the Written examination. For a very particular Group A and B categories there is a Viva after the Written exam, while for definite other categories there is a Skill Test like typing test or stenography test and for categories identified with operational security such as Assistant Station Master, Assistant Loco Pilot, candidate must undergo Aptitude Test.
Latest Indian Railway Direct Recruitment Openings 2016
Indian Railways managerial structure is divided into 17 zones, which are further sub-divided into various city wise divisions. All RRBs official website links and contact E-Mail List Visit – http://www.rrcb.gov.in/rrbs.html
Latest Indian Railway June Month Jobs 2016
- Central Railway (CR) – Mumbai
- East Central Railway (ECR) – Hajipur
- East Coast Railway (ECoR) – Bhubaneswar
- Eastern Railway (ER) – Kolkata
- North Central Railway (NCR) – Allahabad
- North Eastern Railway (NER) – Gorakhpur
- North Western Railway (NWR) – Jaipur
- Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR) – Guwahati
- Northern Railway Railway (NR) – Delhi
- South Central Railway (SCR) – Secunderabad
- South East Central Railway (SECR) – Bilaspur
- South Eastern Railway (SER) – Kolkata
- South Western Railway (SWR) – Hubli
- Southern Railway (SR) – Chennai
- West Central Railway (WCR) – Jabalpur
- Western Railway (WR) – Mumbai
- Metro Railway, Kolkata – Kolkata
Latest June Month Indian Railway Jobs 2016
|Job Title||Posts||Vacancies||Eligibility||Last Date|
|Western Railway Recruitment 2016||Apprentices||557||Matriculation, ITI||20/06/2016|
|Southern Railway Chennai Recruitment 2016||Apprentices||862||8th, 10th and 12th, ITI||20/06/2016|
Click Here To Apply : indianrailways.gov.in