Kanchipuram Central Cooperative Bank has recently announced about 238 vacancies for the position of assistant. Among which, the jobs divided between assistant in Cooperative institutions in Kanchipuram district and assistant in Kanchipuram Central Cooperative Bank. With Kanchipuram Central Cooperative Bank having 130 vacancies and Cooperative institutions in Kanchipuram district having 108 vacancies. The working location of the selected candidate will be Kanchipuram, Tamil Nadu. Details regarding the recruitment discussed below.
Kanchipuram Central Cooperative Bank Recruitment
- 1 Kanchipuram Central Cooperative Bank Recruitment
Interested candidates can apply for the position of assistant through the online portal of the official site, which is the District Recruitment Bureau’s website @ kpmdrb.in before the deadline which is, 5th September 2019.
The portal for the application of the post has already started from 8th August 2019. After the application for the position, an online test exam conducted on 13th October 2019.
Eligibility for Kanchipuram Central Cooperative Bank Recruitment
Any candidate that wishes to apply should have a minimum age of 18 years while the maximum age limit can vary between 30-35 years depending on the caste of the candidate.
- 30 years for General/UR
- 32 years for BC/BCM/MBS/DNC
- 35 years for SC/ST/SCA
And also the person must uphold any degree certificate which is provided by a recognized University. The candidate must also possess the right amount of knowledge on the official language of the Tamil Nadu state since the location of the job is Kanchipuram. These above criteria should meet to apply for the position of assistant in Kanchipuram Central Cooperative Bank recruitments.
|Recruitment Name||Central Cooperative Bank|
|Start Date Of Application Form||8th August 2019|
|Close Date Of Application Form||5th September 2019|
|Date Of examination||13th October 2019|
Kanchipuram Central Cooperative Bank Application process
After meeting the expectations of all the eligibility criteria, the candidate can now move onto the next step of the process, which is the online application. For this process, it is advised to have all the necessary documents nearby so that the application can be made smoothly without any interferences or disruptions. The so-called documents are- signature, thumb impression, photograph, and a handwritten declaration.
- Firstly open any browser like Mozilla/ Chrome/ Internet Explorer and login to the provided official site.
- On the homepage, you will be able to see a heading named as – “List of Current Notifications,” under which there are two notifications for recruitments.
- To apply, click on any one of them as per your preference.
- A pop up will then appear regarding the application fee, which is 250/- which would not be applicable for candidates belonging in SC/ST/Widow/PWD category.
- If you have already paid through offline mode- you can click on no button else there are two other options available. The first one being- online payment though SBI or if you are qualified for a fee exemption, you can opt for that option.
- After the payment of the application fee and exam fee, you directed to another page where the personal details and other necessary information have to be filled up with the relevant data. The use of previously stated documents may be of use in this scenario.
- The next page would be in regards with community certificate details, Later directed to many other such pages accordingly to the options that you have chosen the earlier section.
- In the end, you will arrive at the declaration form where you would have to accept the conditions so that you have successfully applied for the job post of assistant.
Kanchipuram Central Cooperative Bank Selection Process
The selection of the candidate for the position of an assistant will take place in the following two steps. Firstly, there will be an online written test held on date 13/10/2019. Interested candidates will have to prepare accordingly to the syllabus if they wish to acquire the post.
The shortlisted candidates who have successfully passed the initial test would then have to face an interview would evaluate. The most qualifying candidates choose for the post.
Syllabus: A total of six concepts has included for the online written examination. They are – Cooperative Management, Cooperative credit and banking, Cooperative accounting, MIS and computer application/ computer fundamentals, Tamil and General Studies. A detailed summary of the syllabus can be browsed and viewed by using the official website which is kpmdrb.in or the below link.
Kanchipuram Central Cooperative Bank Exam Pattern
The written test for the position of Assistant would consist of only multiple-type questions. There would be a total of 200 questions which would be only accountable for 170 marks. The duration of the online written examination is 180 minutes only.
The interview held for the candidates must pass in the previous round will be accountable for another 30 marks. And the candidate who qualifies with the most marks would be presented with the position.
Kanchipuram Central Cooperative Bank Contact Number
For any queries regarding the application form and eligibility, one can call the contact number given below.
- Kanchipuram Central Cooperative Bank Phone Number: 044-27238231
- Address: Kancheepuram District Recruitment Bureau for Cooperative Societies, Integrated Cooperative Complex, No.5A, Vandavasi Road, Pincode – 631501
- Email: [email protected]
For other details, check Timesalert.