Karnataka Primary Guest Teacher: The primary education department of Karnataka has released the notification for filling the Primary Guest Teacher job vacancies on 5th July 2019. Eligible candidates are invited for applying the Karnataka Primary Teacher Recruitment 2019. The last date to submit the application form is July 30th, 2019. Candidates can apply the Karnataka Primary Guest Teacher 2019 application form as a primary teacher across all the cities of Karnataka.
Karnataka Primary Guest Teacher
Educational Department of Karnataka has announced the job vacancies for 22150 vacant posts for Karnataka Primary Guest Teacher 2019. It’s a great opportunity for a candidate who searches for State Government jobs. Karnataka Government has released the online application form for interested and eligible candidates.
Apply the Karnataka Primary Guest Teacher 2019 application form from given details and also can check the official notification for other information. Here you can check the exam dates of Karnataka Primary Teacher 2019.
Karnataka Primary Guest Teacher Recruitment 2019
|Date Of Application Form Release||July 5th, 2019|
|Closing Date Of Application Form||July 30th, 2019|
|Exam Date||Updated Soon|
Candidates don’t have to pay any application fee to apply the application form for Karnataka Primary Teacher 2019.
Eligibility Criteria: Interested candidate who is eagerly waiting for the Karnataka Primary Guest Teacher 2019 recruitment can apply for this vacancies after satisfying all the eligibility conditions.
- Minimum age limit is 21 years to maximum age limit 40 years, candidates are eligible to apply.
- Candidate has to complete their B.Ed/D.EI.Ed in relevant subjects from a recognized university.
- There are 5 years age relaxation for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC and 10 years for PWD candidates.
Salary: Educational Department of Karnataka has declared in a notification that he is offering RS. 7500/- per month salary to the candidates who will eligible for the post of Karnataka Primary Guest Teacher 2019.
How To Apply Karnataka Primary Guest Teacher 2019
After qualifying the eligibility criteria, candidates are able to apply the application form for Karnataka Primary Guest Teacher 2019. They can apply only through the official website. No other ways are there to submit the application form. Check the below instruction to apply for the Karnataka Primary Guest Teacher 2019 application form through an online portal.
- Open the official website at schooleducation.kar.nic.in
- Check the Latest Information section and click on your post.
- An information page will display on the screen, read it carefully and click to Apply Online.
- For new users, complete the Registration process by using your valid email id, phone number, and other personal information.
- After filling up all the details, tab on Submit.
- A onetime registration ID and password will generate. Note this.
- Now log in with this registration ID and password.
- The application form will display.
- Fill up all the required details and documents.
- Upload the scanned photo and signature of the candidates.
- Click on final Submit.
- Take a printout for future use.
Above discussed are the steps on how to apply Karnataka Primary Guest Teacher Application form 2019. So the postulants who wish to apply can check the notification from its official website and apply for the jobs. The only thing one should check before applying is the eligibility criteria given by the Karnataka Government for those posts.
Karnataka Primary Teacher 2019 Application Details
After finishing the Karnataka Primary Guest Teacher 2019 exam, the selection process happens to select the eligible candidates for the primary teacher’s post. The selection process for Karnataka Primary Guest Teacher 2019 will happen on the basis of written exam and personal interview.
All the details regarding Karnataka Primary teacher 2019 recruitment and application process are portrayed here with easy and simple steps. Also, we have mentioned the eligibility criteria, so check those details and apply for the vacancies in Karnataka. For other details check Timesalert and get updates.