Khajane, which means treasurer is the online treasury portal developed by The Government of Karnataka. The portal is made only for officials (authorized) users. After the success of the first mission, The Government of Karnataka introduced and renamed the portal Khajane 2. Through this site, the Karnataka state government has linked all of the state’s treasury offices to a single server which makes financial management easier.
Khajane 2 Portal
Transport Department, Excise Department, Housing Secretariat, Revenue Secretariat, Chief Electrical Inspectorate, Department of Labour, Drugs Control Department, Karnataka Administrative Tribunal, Directorate of Municipal Administration, Department of Stamps and Registration, Department of Karnataka Fire and Emergency Services are the departments which are integrated with Khajane 2.
The services offered by Khajane 2 portal includes,
- Social-security pensions,
- Generate challan
- Verify challan payment status
- Citizen facilitation centers
- Search pensioner payment status
- New pension scheme, etc.
How to register Khajane 2 portal?
To use Khajane 2 portal, the officials should register to the official portal of the Khajane 2 portal. For further information, follow the given steps;
- First, you required to download two forms available in various internet sources which are in PDF.
- Also, have to take a printout of the form and fill the forms with every detail.
- Add the necessary documents required with the form.
- After successfully filling out the form and attaching documents, you should submit the form to your district treasury. You will be done with your biometric enrollment process from the district treasury where you submit the form.
- For the completion of the digital signature, you have to download another form, take the printout, fill it out and submit it to the same treasury office where you have submitted the previous forms.
- Now you are provided with a user ID and password which should be remembered for a further process including login procedures.
How to log in Khajane 2 portal?
After your successful registration to the Khajane 2 portal, you can log in to the portal. Follow the given steps to know about the login process;
- First, you should go to the official website of the Khajane 2 portal
- Now on the homepage, you see the option to choose your language, either English or Kannada.
- After choosing the language, you will be able to see two options for logging in, DMS login or IFMS login. Choose the required login option you want.
- On the next page, you required to enter your username, password and also verify the captcha code.
- Now, click on the sign-in option.
How to reset the password on the K2 portal?
To reset the password on Khajane 2 portal, follow the given steps;
- Go to the official website of the Khajane 2 portal
- Choose your required login option, either DMS or IFMS login option.
- After getting directed to the next page, click on forgot password option.
- Now, you required to enter your KGID and mobile number.
- Now an OTP sent to your mobile number.
- After successfully entering the OTP you received, click on submit option.
- Now you can reset your password.
How To Generate Khajane 2 portal Online Challan?
To generate challan on Khajane 2 portal, follow the given steps;
- Click on the link and visit the website of Khajane 2 portal
- On the homepage, click on services.
- Now click on generate challan option.
- Next, for challan generation, you have to fill in details such as; date of challan, remitter details, department details, purpose details, treasury details, etc.
- Now after successfully finishing filling the form, you can click on submit option. Then generate the challan and take the printout of it.
Khajane 2 Helpdesk
If you are having any grievances or doubts regarding the portal you can report them. For helpdesk information, follow the given steps;
- First, you required to visit the Khajane 2 portal
- Click on the helpdesk option.
- Now you can enter your details, problem type, and description.
- Enter the captcha code and submit.
Khajane Contact information
- Email id: [email protected]
- Khajane Mobile number: 080-22288801
Here we attached all the details regarding Karnataka Khajane 2 Challan generation portal. For other updates do check our page Timesalert and get the information.