MPRAF Recruitment 2016: Deen Dayal Antyoday Yojana-State Rural Livelihood Mission, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh has disclosed a notification of MPRAF Recruitment 2016 to fill up 63 vacancies of Assistant District Manager, State Programme Manager, District Programme Manager and other Posts. Discerning and talented candidates can apply by filling Online Application form on or before due date 20-05-2016 which is made public with all educational capabilities. All applicants are implied to look at the Official web portal to download MPRAF application form 2016. Passionate job challengers will be appointed on the basis of MPRAF written test and interview. So prepare well to get yourselves designated for applied District Manager Posts. Job grabbers must read entire details associated with MPRAF Recruitment 2016 before applying. The related qualification required by the post is MBA/Post Graduation/Diploma in concerned stream.
MPRAF Notification 2016
The Department intends to collect applications from focused and eligible candidates for 63 vacancies. Competitors who wish to turn into a part of this organization can start applying now. Candidates can fill the MPRAF application forms in prescribed pattern with uploading documents/certificates of educational capabilities and experience. Candidates can collect more relevant information, by checking the MPRAF Notification 2016 which is equipped below. Candidate must know the age perceptions in order to apply MPRAF Recruitment 2016 ie., below 40 years. One need to utilize this job vacancy chance before 20 May 2016. Selected candidates can get payment ranging from RS 23000 to Rs 50000. Madhya Pradesh Rajya Ajeevika Forum has released this Latest MPRAF Notification 2016.
MPRAF Recruitment 2016 Apply Online
Organisation : Deen Dayal Antyoday Yojana-State Rural Livelihood Mission
Category : Govt Job
Name of post:
- State Programme Manager (Community development): 01
- State Programme Manager (Small Industry development): 01
- Assistant Programme Manager (Telecommunication): 01
- Cashier: 01
- District Programme Manager: 10
- District Manager (Evaluation): 07
- District Manager (Employment): 09
- District Manager (Finance): 09
- Assistant District Manager (Communal Training): 07
- Assistant District Manager (Finance): 17
- Total Number of posts: 63
MPRAF Manager Notification 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- District Programme Manager: Minimum 55 percent marks in MBA in Rural Management or PG degree in Sociology/ Economics/MSW with 7 years experience.
- District Manager: Post Graduate degree or Diploma in Finance or its Identical or Employment with 03 years experience in Management
- Assistant District Manager: Master’s degree or Diploma in Communal Training or Finance from a perceived university with Experience.
Age Criteria: Job appliers need to meet age limit perceptions below 40 years.
Selection Methods: Slelection will be done basing Writgten Exam and Interview.
Pay Emolument: The Organisation is ready to offer soothing remunaration as following
- For S.N 01, 02 : Rs 50000
- For S.N 03 : Rs 40000
- For S.N 04 : Rs 30000
- For S.N 05 : Rs 45000
- For S.N 06 : Rs 32000
- For S.N 09 and 10 : RS 23000
How To Apply MPRAF Manager Jobs 2016
Aspirant need to visit official MPRAF web portal. There fill the application completely by prescribed pattern and submit before 20-05-2016 attaching with attested documents or certificates. Read the Notification clearly before you start applying.
Final Date To Apply : 20-05-2016
MPRAF Notification : Click Here
MPRAF Application Form : Click Here
Official Site : www.mpraf.nic.in