NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2016: North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Sciences declared a Latest NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2016 Notification in Meghalaya for recruiting various candidates for 32 Staff Nurse, Junior Perfusionist, Estate Manager, Health Inspector, Senior Stenographer, Health Educator and Radiographer Posts. All appropriate candidates can apply online for NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2016 as the closing date issued as 23rd May 2016. The receiving of NEIGRIHMS Application Form 2016 has already started. Various interested contenders who desire to apply must possess Diploma, BE/B.Tech, BA/B.SC as per post wise vacancy and the thing to be noticed is, applying candidates must have compulsory experience in concerned field. Candidates are waiting for NEIGRIHMS Notification for the year of 2016 can apply available 32 vacancies.
NEIGRIHMS Notification 2016
NEIGRIHMS Department declares various empty positions for hiring talented Indian citizens to serve to people entering into positions like Staff Nurse, Health Inspector, Health Educator etc. It hires various candidates time to time and now it is calling candidates to apply below 35 years of age. General OBC candidates needs to pay Rs. 50 as application expense (ST/SC need not to pay). Organisation is very attentive compared to previous years to hire candidates considering written test and personal interview. NEIGRIHMS Staff Nurse Recruitment 2016 requires various employees so they have noticed candidates to sent their applications through offline. It organizes the complete process mentioned in NEIGRIHMS Notification. Selected candidates get Rs. 9300-34,800 with Grade pay Rs. 4,600 every month as their income. Recruitment is released under Advertisement No E.III/15/2014/Pt.I
NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2016 Apply Online
Organisation : North Easter Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS)
Category : Govt Job
Total Number of posts: 32
Application Mode : Offline
Name Of The Posts :
- Staff Nurse: 20
- Estate Manager: 01
- Junior Perfusionist: 01
- Health Educator: 02
- Senior Stenographer: 01
- Radiographer: 06
Location: Shillong, Meghalaya
NEIGRIHMS Staff Nurse Radiographer Notification 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Staff Nurse :
- Matriculation or its identical from a reputed University or Board.
- Certificate in General Nursing & Midwifery from a perceived Institute or identical qualifications for male nurse.
- Should be registered as ‘A’ grade Nurse & Midwifery with a State Nursing Council or identical qualification for male nurse.
- B.E in Civil Engineering from a perceived University/Institute
- Two years experience in management of Estate of a supposed concern
- B.Sc Degree from a perceived University
- Two years Post Graduate course in Perfusion Technology from a perceived institute.
- 1 year mandatory internship after finishing post graduation course in perfusion technology from a perceived Institute.
- At least 1 years working experience in separately conducting cardiopulmonary bypass (CPB) for open heart surgery in a reckoned hospital/ Institute after completion of internship.
- B.A/B.Sc with 1 ½ years training course for Multipurpose Health Worker perceived by Nursing Council / DHS of a state.
- Two years experience as Multipurpose Health Worker in a Teaching/ Health Institution. advisable Supervisory experience in service training.
- Degree from a perceived University
- Diploma in Health Education from perceived Institution.
- Minimum 5 years Experience in Health Education ideally in rural areas.
Senior Stenographer: 12th class pass or identical from a perceived Board/University.
Radiographer: B.Sc (Hons.) (3 years course) in Radiography from a perceived Institution/ University OR B.Sc Medical Technology (X-Ray) from a recognized Institution or University.
- For S.N 01, 02, 03 & 05 posts : 35 years
- For S.N 04, 06 & 07 posts : 30 years
Pay Emolument : Rs. 9300-34,800/ – with Grade pay Rs. 4,600/ – per month.
Selection : Written Test & Interview
Skill Test Standards For Senior Stenographer :
- Dictation: 10 minutes at the rate of hundred words per minute.
- Transcription: 40 minutes (English) or 55 minutes (Hindi) on computers.
Skill Test Standards For Radiographer : Ability to use computers (Hands) on experience in office applications, spreadsheets and presentations.
- General/OBC must pay Rs. 50/ – through Indian Postal Order for the “Agent Director (Admn), NEIGRIHMS, Shillong” payable at Shillong.
- No application charge for ST/SC
How To Apply NEIGRIHMS Staff Nurse Radiographer Jobs 2016
Interested and eligible appellants can fill Applications and may send their application form in prescribed pattern “Application for the post of ……………………………………………………..” to below given postal address before 23rd May 2016.
Send Envelop To Address :
Establishment Section -III,
North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Science,
Mawdiangdiang, Shillong – 793018.
NEIGRIHMS Notification 2016 : Click Here
NEIGRIHMS Application Form : Click Here
Official Site : www.neigrihms.gov.in