NIRT Recruitment 2016: National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT) promulgated NIRT Recruitment 2016 to fill 25 distinctive positions. (Indian Council of Medical Research) (ICMR) advertised the NIRT Notification for designating candidates into Scientist B C (Medical, Non-Medical), Project Technician, Staff Nurse, Project Technical Assistant and many others vacancies. Work suitors who are aspiring to make their professional front as Scientist may peek into this NIRT Notification There are 25 number of vacancies available at the Institute.
Those candidates who have passion for Medical Researcher Jobs and are eligible can apply to this NIRT Recruitment 2016 and visit official site to know eligibility specifications. Before to initiate your application system look at the vacancies intended for qualification wise. Candidate who possess Graduation, M Sc (Microbiology/Bio Chemistry / Bio-Technology) may start their application process for this Recruitment filling NIRT Application through visiting authority site before 20 May 2016.
NIRT Notification 2016
Candidates to apply this NIRT Recruitment 2016 can apply online. Age limit criteria will likewise be specified in the NIRT Project Technician Notification and age relaxation will likely be pertinent as per Institution norms. Aspirants tend to be picked depending on the Written examination later by Interview. Chosen appellants could possibly get the favorable remuneration as Rs.28,773.
The application fee is non-refundable fee of Rs.100 must be paid by candidate from any nationalized Bank in favor of Director, NIRT, Chennai. SC ST and women candidates are exempted from fee payment. Secure the application from the official web page and fill in complete information, you need to attach all pivotal documents in as per notification. The Last date to apply is for is 20 May 2016.
NIRT Recruitment 2016 Apply Online
Name Of The Institute: National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT)
Category : Govt Jobs
Name of the Post :
- Scientist ‘C’ (Medical) : 2
- Scientist ‘C’ (Non-Medical) : 4
- Scientist ‘B’ (Non-Medical) : 3
- Project Technical Officer : 2
- Staff Nurse : 1
- Project Technical Assistant : 3
- Project Technician III : 3
- Project Technician II : 1
- Project Accounts Assistant : 1
- Project Administrative Assistant : 1
- Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘B’ : 2
- Project Technician I : 2
- Senior Research Fellow (Non Medical) : 1
- Project Administrative Assistant : 1
Total No of Posts : 25 Posts
Qualification: Aspirant must have education abilities as specified below.
- For Project Administrative Assistant Post: Graduate from a well registered University with 5 years administrative experience.
- For All Other Posts : M Sc (Microbiology/Bio Chemistry / Bio-Technology) with 2 years experience
Age Criteria: Maximum 35 years. Age relaxation pertinent as per GOI norms.
Pay Emolument :
- For Project Administrative Assistant Post : Rs.28,773/- per month.
- For All Other Posts : Rs.18,000/- + 30% HRA per month.
Selection Methods: Candidates selection is made through Written Test, Interview.
- Non-refundable fee of Rs.100/- in the FORM of demand draft from any nationalized Bank in favor of Director, NIRT, Chennai.
- SC/ST and women candidates are exempted from the payment of fee, on submitting valid Caste certificate.
How to Apply NIRT Scientist B C Project Technician Jobs 2016
All alert candidates can fill the NIRT application form by downloading it from fundamental web portal. Fill the form completely with asked particulars presenting accurate information. Next enclose the application with essential documents or certificates and send through speed post to the postal address shown below so as to reach before 20 May 2016.
Send Envelope To Address :
National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (ICMR),
No.1, Mayor Sathyamoorthy Road, Chetpet,
Chennai- 600 031
Last Date To Apply : 20 May 2016
NIRT Notification 2016 : Click Here
Official Site : www.nirt.res.in