Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) is an autonomous organization under the Education Department of Government of India. Recently NVS announced the job notification for huge recruitments of Trained Graduate Teacher (TGTS), Post Graduate Teachers (PGTS), Lower Division Clerk (LDC) and many other posts like Legal Assistants, Female Staff Nurse, and Catering Assistants. Interested candidates can apply for these NVS vacancies soon.
NVS Recruitment 2019
NVS published a god notification for all awaited candidates, who are eagerly waiting for the government jobs. In this notification, Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti 2019 declared 2370 recruitments, post name, number of posts and its pay scale.
|Post Title||Level||No Of Vacancies||Salary|
|Trained Graduate Teacher (TGTS)||7||1145||Rs.44900– 142400/-|
|Post Graduate Teachers (PGTS)||8||430||Rs.47600 – 151100/-|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||2||135||Rs. 19900 – 63200/-|
|Miscellaneous Category of Teachers||7||156||Rs.44900– 142400/-|
|Female Staff Nurse||7||55||Rs.44900– 142400/-|
|Catering Assistants||4||26||Rs. 25500 – 81100/-|
|Legal Assistants||6||01||Rs. 35400 – 112400/-|
|Assistants Commissioner||12||05||Rs. 78800 – 209200/-|
Eligibility Criteria: NVS has declared eligibility criteria for interested candidates. The applicant has to full fill all the criteria before applying the NVS Recruitment 2019 application form. The eligibility criteria are different for different posts.
- Post Graduate Teachers (PGTS)
- Age limitation for PGTS post is 40 years.
- Can type 30 words per minute in English and 25 words in Hindi.
- Candidates have to complete MA/M.Sc/M.Com and B.Ed with 50% mark from a recognized university.
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGTS)
- Applicant must be completed their class XII with 50% mark from recognized board/ university.
- Age limitation is 18 – 27 years.
- Candidate can type 30 words per minutes in English and 25 words in Hindi.
NVS Notification For 2370 TGT, PGT LDC Posts
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
- The applicant has to complete graduation from a recognized university with 50% mark.
- And also qualify the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) and B.Ed degree.
- Age limitation is 35 years.
- Miscellaneous Category of Teachers
- Age limitation for 35 years.
- Candidates have done their Bachelor Degree with Music or in Physical Education or in Library Science from a recognized university.
- Complete their post graduation degree in Drawing and painting or Fine Arts.
- Female Staff Nurse
- Candidates have to complete +2 level and 3-year nursing courses with A grade from a recognized institute.
- Or the candidate has to complete B.Sc nursing from a recognized university.
- Age limitation for this post is 35 years.
- Catering Assistants
- Candidates have to complete the 10th
- Also completed 3 years Diploma course in Catering or passed in +2 with Hotel Management and Catering subjects.
- Candidate must have 1-3 years of experience.
- Age limitation is 35 years.
- Legal Assistants
- Candidate must have completed a Degree in Law from a recognized university.
- Age limitation is 18 – 32 years.
- Assistants Commissioner
- The applicant has to pass a graduate degree from a recognized university.
- Age limitation is of 45 years.
NVS Application Form 2019
NVS Application Fee: NVS Recruitment 2019 application form fee varies according to the post. Female candidates don’t have to pay any fee for NVS Recruitment 2019. Candidate can pay the application fee through different online modes or by offline modes.
|Miscellaneous Teachers||Rs. 1200/-|
|Staff Nurse||Rs. 1200/-|
|Assistants Commissioner||Rs. 1500/-|
|Lower Division Clerk||Rs. 1000/-|
|Legal Assistants||Rs. 1000/-|
|Catering Assistants||Rs. 1000/-|
NVS Recruitment 2019 Exam Date: NVS has announced the NVS Recruitment 2019 exam dates for interested candidates. Submit your form before the closing date of this NVS application form.
|Application Form Start Date||July 10th, 2019|
|Application Form Close Date||August 9th, 2019|
NVS Recruitment 2019 Apply Online
Interested candidates can apply for NVS Recruitment 2019 only through online. From 10th June, the application form will be available on its official website www.navodaya.gov.in. Just go to the official website and follow the given instructions to apply for NVS Recruitment 2019.
Exam Pattern: NVS Recruitment 2019 exam divided into 4 parts with total marks of 180. Every part has different subjects. Each question has 1 mark.
|Sections||Subjects||Total No Of Questions|
All the discussed information is about NVS Recruitment and its notification for different vacancies in 2019. We here also provided the exam pattern, eligibility criteria, steps to fill the application form and more. So read the complete article to know the complete details of NVS recruitment and apply for it. For other educational applications and results check Timesalert and know more about posts and admissions.