ONGC Recruitment 2016: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited has disclosed an employment notification with respect to ONGC Recruitment 2016 that has been published online to inform appellants about the 74 vacant posts of Assistant and Jr. Technician. The aspirants will have to submit his/her respective filled application form through the online manner. To apply online in proper pattern go through the guidelines given below. Complete information has been furnished below by our website. The Posts released are under discipline of Electrical, Production, Chemistry and Mechanical department. ONGC Notification 2016 has been released under Advertisement No 01/2016. Starting date to execute online application process is 18th April 2016 and the conclusion date of application method is 30 April till 6PM.
ONGC Notification 2016
Appellants applying for ONGC Junior Technician Recruitment 2016 must have qualification as Matric with Science and Trade Certificate in Fitting from well registered Institution and for Chemistry department aspirants must be qualified B.Sc. with Chemistry as main Subject. Candidates applying for ONGC Junior Assistant Technician Recruitment 2016 has to hold three years Diploma in Electrical Engineering and candidates applying for Electrical department must have 3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering and Certificate of Competency as Electrical Supervisor. Selected candidates get Initial Pay of Rs. 12000 for A-II Level Posts and Rs. 11000 for A-I Level Posts. Applying aspirant must meet age perceptions as per Oil and Natural Gas Corporation rules and regulations.
ONGC Recruitment 2016 Apply Online
Organisation : Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited
Category : Govt Job
Name Of The Posts : A-I Level & A-II Level Posts
A-II Level Posts : Assistant Technician
- Mechanical: 37 Post
- Electrical: 06 Posts
A-I Level Posts : Jr. Assistant Technician
- Fitting: 06 Posts
- Diesel: 07 Posts
- Electrical: 01 Post
- Production: 09 Posts
- Chemistry: 08 Posts
Total No. of posts: 74
Location : All Over India.
ONGC Junior Assistant Technician Notification 2016 Eligibility Criteria
For Assistant Technician :
- Mechanical: Candidate must possess 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from well registered University/Institute.
- Electrical: Candidate must possess 3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering and must have Certificate of
Competency as Electrical Supervisor.
For Junior Assistant Technician :
- Fitting: Metric with Science and Trade Certificate in Fitting.
- Diesel: Metric with Science and Trade Certificate in Diesel Mechanic
- Electrical: Metric with Science and Trade Certificate in Electrical Trade, must have Certificate of Competency as Electrical Supervisor
- Production: Metric with Science and Trade Certificate in Fitting / Diesel/ Instrumentation / Turner/ Machining / Tractor / Motor Boiler Attendant and Machinist Grinder.
- Chemistry: B.Sc. with Chemistry as main Subject.
Age Limit : Candidates who meet correct age limit will only be accurate to apply ONGC Recruitment. One must have age limit as per Organisational norms.
Pay Emolument :
- For A-II Level Posts : Initial Basic Pay Rs. 12000
- For A-I Level Posts : Initial Basic Pay Rs. 11000
Selection : Applied aspirant will be chosen based on their attainment in Written Exam and Interview.
How To Apply ONGC Junior Assistant Technician Jobs 2016
To secure a job in Oil and Natural Gas Corporation, firstly one need to apply it in proper manner. Interested and eligible competitors need to log on to official site and find ONGC Notification. Read the entire ONGC Recruitment Notification very carefully. After that start your registration method by filling accurate details. Next attach all required documents and click on submit after checking entered details. Completely filled application form will be produced after filling it, so take print out of it for any further purposes.
- Initial date for online application : 18-04-2016
- Final date for online application: 30-04-2016 till 06:00 PM
ONGC Notification 2016 : Click Here