OTET will release the Admit Cards for the candidates applied for the Exam. The state board of secondary education will take care of the Exam and schedule. As per the instructions, the authorities will release the Admit Cards for the applicants. These are only available online, and we need to download them.
Admit Card is an important document you should have to write the exam. The applications are through the online and dates are closed for the process. The article contains the means to check the OTET 2022 Admit Card Download. It also has the details of Cut off Marks of the examination.
OTET Admit Card
The Admit card will give all the details of your OTET exam 2022 which are available in the online only. You need to carry the hard copy of Admit Card to attend any examination. So, you need to download and take a print of Admit Card to form the website when the link is active. The Admit Card is available for both papers. The paper-I for class 1st to 5th and Paper-II is for class 6th to 8th. The officials will release the Merit List among the candidates and will get the training and appointment letters.
It is good to download the Admit cards soon as to avoid the technical issues with the website. These OTET Hall Tickets are in the site till before the date of the examination. So, in any case of loss, the admit card can download it again from the website.
OTET Admit card Download 2019
You need to have the registration number of downloading OTET Admit Card. The name and number are available on the application form for the reference. You can also log in with the Registered email Address from the page and complete the process.
How To Download OTET Admit Card
- Open the official website of OTET on the page from your browser.
- On the page, you can see the latest links available for a different post.
- Tap on OTET Admit card from them which will redirect to the new page.
- Give the Registration ID, and Date of Birth in the form get admit card.
- Tap on search option that will show the admit card on the screen.
- You can download and print using the options on the screen.
- Take a print as you need a hard copy to attend the exam.
- Check the details printed on the screen like your name, photograph, and signature.
Details On OTET Admit Card
- Candidates need to check a few details given on the Admit Card when they download from the website.
- Name of Applicant
- Parents Name
- OTET Exam Date and time
- Exam Centre
- Exam center Address and code
- Duration of exam
- Applicant Photograph and Signature
Also, go through the instructions given in Admit card which contain the do’s and don’ts in the examination. The documents or things required to carry for the exam.
Check BSE Odisha TET Cut off Marks
After the OTET Exam, the results will declare after one or two months. Candidates need to wait till then. Aspirants who gave the exam should cross the cut-off limit assigned by Board of secondary education, Odisha. The cut off marks will change for every exam depending upon many posts, candidates, and maximum marks.
Merit List: The authorities announce the merit list soon. It also releases along with the Results. We can check the merit list from the official website. The OTET Merit list divided among the district level and candidates Register Numbers is in the list.
OTET Contact Numbers
The complete process for this exam maintained by the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha. For any information, we will give you the contact numbers that will help you to solve the issues.
- OTET Contact Numbers: 2415460, 2415428/29, 2415439
- Email ID: [email protected]
For more regular updates, check Timesalert.