SBI PO Prelims Result : Once in a year, State Bank of India releases many recruitments and notifications for the eligible candidates. Recently State Bank of India has announced the recruitment notification for SBI PO vacancies. On seeing those notifications eligible candidates had applied for those vacancies from 21st April to 13th May. Now the examination process is over. After a few days, the preliminary exam result will be announced.
SBI PO Prelims Result
SBI PO preliminary exam was held on 8th, 9th, and 16th of June 2019. Now it’s time for result. State Bank of India announces the result soon. Most probably they will publish in the 1st week of July 2019. Those candidates who wish to qualify the preliminary exam can check their result by login with the registration number and password. Selected candidates would be now eligible for the main examination for SBI PO. When the result is published, the applicant can check their result in the SBI official account.
SBI PO 2019 Vacancies
State Bank of India has published 2000 vacancies for SBI PO post. Vacancies are categorized according to the caste.
|S. No||Category||Total Vacancies|
SBI PO 2019 Exam Dates
SBI has published the examination dates and result out dates for the eligible candidates. Applicant, who had attended the SBI PO preliminary exam, can check their result from the official site www.sbi.co.in. The preliminary exam result will be published before 7th July 2019. Qualifying candidates will attend the main PO exam on 20th July 2019 and the SBI PO main exam 2019 result will be announced in 1st to 3rd week of August 2019.
|Exam Rounds||Exam Date||Result Date|
|Preliminary Exam||8th, 9th, 15th, and 16th June||1st week of July|
|Main Exam||20th July||1st to 3rd week of August|
|Personal Interview and GD round||September 2019|
|Final Result||2nd week of October|
Check SBI PO Prelims 2019
After a few days, the preliminary exam result for SBI PO 2019 will be published. All candidates who have attended this exam can check their result by following the given procedure.
- Go to the official website of State Bank of India sbi.co.in.
- There is a link for SBI PO 2019 result, click on this. This link is not available before the announcement of result.
- The screen displays the candidates roll number/ registration number and date of birth. Enter all the details.
- Now the preliminary result will be displayed.
- Take a printout of result copy for future reference.
Cutoff Mark For SBI PO Prelims Exam 2019
The SBI Cutoff Mark selects the candidates for the next exam. Cutoff Mark varies for a different category. Every year the Cutoff Mark is changed.
SBI PO Main Exam 2019
Those candidates who will qualify the SBI PO preliminary exam will be selected to attend the main exam. The SBI PO main exam will be held on 20th July, so candidates can download the SBI PO admit card before one week of the exam. Result of the main exam will be announced in August 2019.
Cutoff Mark For SBI PO Main Exam
Same as SBI PO preliminary Cutoff Mark, candidates are selected for the last round of exam by their main exam Cutoff Mark. It also changes every year.
Selection Process For SBI PO Exam 2019
- For SBI PO post, the exam is held in three steps.
- Preliminary exam
- Main exam
- Interview process
- Candidates have to qualify all the rounds.
- For the wrong answer, negative marking (0.25) is there.
- In the last round of exam, Preliminary marks are not considered. Only the main exam marks are considered.
- Candidates, who qualify the main exam as well as the interview round, are selected for the final round.
- After aggregating the marks from the main exam and interview round is held, then the merit list is announced.
We hope the above article on SBI PO prelims result 2019 helps you to find the details about the examination process of SBI, result check and to find other information.
For more additional information check Timesalert.