SPIPA Entrance Test 2016: The Sardar Patel Institute Of Public Administration has evidenced application form release via online at its fundamental web site for Competitive Exam. SPIPA Entrance Test will be organised on 19th June 2016. It offer training to the candidates who all fascinating to join Class 1-2 services in Central Government, Banking Sector and Staff Selection Commission. Now every one residing at Gujarat can apply through online briskly reading after the SPIPA Entrance Exam Notification.
Students are encouraged to continue concentrating on the SPIPA Entrance Test. The later statements of Sardar Patel Institute will be anticipated to be announced on after application form submission last date ie., 30 May 2016. The SPIPA 2016 Online Registration Process for the Entrance Exam is for available 280 CGR Study center seats.
SPIPA Entrance Exam 2016
As soon as you finish graduate degree in any discipline from well registered university, open the SPIPA Entrance Test Application Form and enter your Name, stream, address information and upload scanned copy of required documents. After the exam, Board will issue Cut Off Marks and Merit List. For the current year, as indicated by the authorities you may find large number of approved recruitment’s that overlook from the government premises and is estimated to give training in 5 zones across Gujarat in different streams.
Applying candidates for SPIPA Entrance Exam 2016 must have age in the mid way of 20 to 33 years. Application expense costs Rs. 312 for General , Rs. 112 SC ST Candidates (with Rs.12 Postal Charges). SPIPA Training Batch 1 will be from August to December with timings 10.00 to 4.45 p.m and SPIPA Training Batch 2 will be from December to March with timings 10.00 to 4.45 p.m.
SPIPA Entrance Test 2016 Competitive Exam Training
Organization : Sardar Patel Institute Of Public Administration
Available Seats at CGR Study center : 280
Total Seats Allocation Details:
- SPIPA Ahmedabad 100
- RTC Ahmedabad 50
- RTC Surat 50
- RTC Vadodara 30
- RTC Mehsana (Patan) 50
Location : Gujarat
- Aspirants should possess graduation degree in any discipline from well registered university/board.
- Candidates must have knowledge of Gujarati or 1st Degree of Graduation from Gujarat or Ordinarily a residence of Gujarat.
Age Criteria: Category wise age criteria for SPIPA Competitive Exam Training is presented below.
- General candidates: Minimum 20 Years & Maximu 28 Years
- SEBC (OBC) candidates: Minimum 20 Years & 31 Years
- SC / ST candidates: Minimum 20 Years & 33 Years
- General category : Rs. 312/- (Rs.300/- fee + Rs. 12/- Postal Charges).
- SC / ST Candidates : Rs. 112/- (Rs.100/- fee + Rs. 12/- Postal Charges).
- Payment of fee can be deposited either through challan form or online mode.
Training Duration :
- Training Batch – 1 : August to December (10.00 to 4.45 p.m.)
- Training Batch – 2 : December to March (10.00 to 4.45 p.m.)
SPIPA Competitive Exam Centers:
The competitive entrance exam will be conducted at the centers given below:
SPIPA Entrance Exam Pattern 2016:
|Sr. No.||Subjects Name||Max Ques.||Max Marks|
|2||Verbal & Non Verbal Reasoning||25||50|
|3||English Grammar & Comprehension||25||50|
|4||General Awareness & Current Affairs||25||50|
How To Apply SPIPA Entrance Test 2016
Go to main website of organization and on home page tap on Entrance Test Notification Link. Next the button on Apply Online which is visible in front of “Government offices and public enterprises Recruitment Examination (Class 1-2) prasiksha varga – 2016-17” link. There read the “SPIPA/201617/1” advertisement completely. Next fill Online Application Form with essential information, Upload images of all documents (if required). Click on submit option to register the entire details in given time period.
- Final Date To Submit Online Application Form: 30th May 2016
- End Date To Deposit Application Fee: 02nd June 2016
- Downloading Date Of SPIPA Entrance Exam Hall Ticket : 13th June to 19th June 2016
- SPIPA Entrance Examination Date: 19th June 2016 at 11:00 AM to 01:00 PM
SPIPA Entrance Test 2016 Notification 2016: Click Here
Official Site : spipa.gujarat.gov.in