- 1 Theri Movie Review Rating | Vijay Theri Movie Collections
- 1.1 Theri Movie Live Benefit Show, Premier Updates
- 1.2 Theri Movie Public Talk
- 1.3 Theri Movie Cast and Crew
- 1.4 Theri Movie Story
- 1.5 Theri Movie Hit or Flop
- 1.6 Theri Movie Public Response
- 1.7 Theri Movie Release Live Updates
- 1.8 Theri Movie Rating : 3.5/5
- 1.9 Theri Movie Audience Response
- 1.10 Theri Movie Twitter Review
- 1.11 Theri Movie First Day Collectios
- 1.12 Theri Movie 1st day Worldwide Collections
Theri Movie Review Rating : Theri is a Tamil movie starring Ilayathalapathy Vijay and Samantha. In the film Theri Vijay will be seen doing mass actions and this movie is slated to release worldwide on 14th April in both Telugu and Tamil. The desires and suspicions in regards to the movie are at a high note. A few sources cited that the film will be screened more than 1,200 theaters among which 150 theaters are in U.S only. The film pre survey is anticipated to gain record openings in Chennai and in the U.S. Alone. The box office collections are expected to cross over 450 crores in Tamil Nadu.
The film Theri (Tamil Version ) has been named into Telugu as “Policeodu,” which will have the release on 15th April. Vijay, Samantha are the main lead characters in the film.
Theri Movie Review Rating | Vijay Theri Movie Collections
Theri Movie Live Benefit Show, Premier Updates
The pre-release business about the theatrical privileges of Theri Movie has supposedly earned almost Rs.50 crores for the film makers. Aside this, numerous distributors from various areas have paid extravagant single amount sums for procuring the rights for various regions as they trust the film would be a blockbuster because of the movie first look poster, trailer and audio response.
Theri Movie Public Talk
Vijay, Samantha Ruth Prabhu, and Amy Jackson have done splendid job concerned with their characters. Baby Nainika (Daughter of actress Meena) attracts audience with her charm, she is definitely going to be talk of the Tamil film industry as she delivered fantastic screen presence with her fascinating acting skills. Though it was a debut film for her she acted well in the movie Theri.
Theri Movie Cast and Crew
- Director : Atlee
- Producer : Kalaipuli S. Thanu
- Writer : Atlee
- Starring : Vijay, Samantha, Amy Jackson
- Music : G. V. Prakash Kumar
- Cinematography : George C. Williams
- Editor : Anthony L. Ruben
- Production company : V. Creations
- Distributors : SPI Cinemas (Chennai), Friday Film House (Kerala), Carnival Motion Pictures (Kerala)
- Language : Tamil
- Release dates : 14 April 2016
Theri Movie Story
The first look poster have provided us some insight about the story line and This is most likely a picture around three unique characters among which one of them is a cop. Another Vijay is a honest victim or likely a Villain remaining behind the shadows. Might it be able to be a tale about the same person with various identities ? Perhaps however the most elevated plausibility is around a cop and an observer, both played by the same person.
Vijay and Samantha lead their lives happily. Another Vijay is a innocent victim or most likely a Villain but not visible. Actress Amy Jackson will be watched as police officer in Goa. The shooting part of the second half is done in Goa. Songs taken across Goa impress audience and the fight which has shot is extraordinary.
Actress Meena’s daughter will be seen as Vijay and Samantha daughter in Movie. To take revenge against Vijay, Mahendran murders his Wife. It is clear that Vijay plays double roles in this film. The actor plays the role of Joseph Kuruvilla performing as a single father and Vijay Kumar seen as dashing police officer. Samantha will be seen playing Vijay’s romantic interest in the movie Theri.
Theri Movie Hit or Flop
Theri is a overall an mass entertainer, vijay performance is praised by all. The movie has a social message and the audience response on the film is positive. Theri is considered as one of the vijay’s best movie.
Theri Movie Plus Points :
- 2nd Half
- Massy Actions
Theri Movie Minus Points :
- 1st Half – a bit slow only for family audience