TS EAMCET 2024 entrance exam is for the admission of Engineering, Medical, Agricultural and pharmacy courses in the state. The exam is conducted by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technology University Hyderabad (JNTUH) on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education. The students need to appear for this exam and qualify to get a seat in university or affiliated colleges to complete under graduation.
It is only a state level entrance exam so the university and colleges in TS EAMCET Counseling will belong to only Telangana State. All the important dates, fee payment and process to apply will be mentioned in the notification. TS EAMCET 2024 Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Merit List and Counseling Schedule are given in the article sub-sections clearly.
TS EAMCET 2024
The exam is conducted once in a year for the admission of students into the course of under graduation. The exam schedule, question paper and evaluation and results all are taken care of by the JNTUH. The Exam is conducted in the offline mode till the last year but TS EAMCET 2024 is made an online exam. Candidates who meet the eligibility as per notification can apply for the exam. So, here we will give you the details of everything you need to appear for the exam.
TS EAMCET 2024 exam is the only way to get admission in the B.Tech, Medical, pharmacy and Agricultural colleges in the state. You can check here for the updates and all other important dates. Students need to complete the Application process in order to appear in the exam. After the exam schedule is completed the candidates should wait for the results and can download the rank card using their registration number. Candidates who got the qualified marks can appear for the counseling and verify the documents. They will get the seat allocated in university or colleges according to their preferences in online counseling and score secured.
TS EAMCET 2024 Exam Dates
Here in this section, we will give you the list of all important dates TS EAMCET 2024. Students need to have an idea and look on the Exam Dates that will help you.
|TS EAMCET 2024 Events
|February last week 2024
|Online Application start date
|March first week 2024
|Online Apply Last Date
|April Last week 2024
|Admit Card Release and Download
|April third week to May first week 2024
|TS EAMCET 2024 Exam Date
|May First week 2024
|May Last week 2024
|Rank Card TS EAMCET 2024
|June First week 2024
|June Second Week 2024
TS EAMCET 2024 Eligibility
Candidates need to reach the eligibility list by the TS EAMCET 2024 which is mandatory to apply or attend the exam. They need to check the eligibility list and it is given here.
- The candidate should be an Indian nationality or PCI or OCI card holder.
- Applicant must be from Telangana or Andhra Pradesh residence as TS EAMCET 2024 is the state level entrance exam.
- They should also satisfy Non-Local or Local Status as per the requirements of educational institutions.
- Candidates need to secure 45 % marks in 10+2 class from any recognized state board.
- Students should complete the 12th standard where physics and chemistry are mandatory.
- The optional subjects for engineering students should be Mathematics and for Medical, Pharmacy, and Agricultural it should be biology and zoology.
- Students should complete having these general and educational criteria in order to appear for the TS EAMCET 2024 Exam.
TS EAMCET 2024 Application Form
We can apply for the exam using the online website. The links for the application will be placed on the site when the date arrives. So, you need to check the website regularly. The process of the application is given here clearly in steps. As the number of applications will be more so the website will have huge traffic. So, you can open the website from below
How To Apply TS EAMCET
- Open the website of TS EAMCET 2024 in your browser.
- You can see the link for Apply of Eamcet on the home page.
- Click on the link which will redirect to the application form in the new page.
- Fill the details required in the page like personal, contact and Education details.
- Upload the documents of certificates, photograph and signature in the formats and size given.
- If you are not sure about any details you can log out and come back and edit the application before fee payment.
- Check all details given and pay the exam fee according to the fee payment list given.
- Note down the registration number for the future use and take a print of the application.
- You can also download the applied form on your system and save it for the future purpose like admit card.
This will complete your Application form of TS EAMCET 2024 through the online process. The fee structure for the exam will be discussed in the below sections in detail.
TS EAMCET 2024 Application Fee
The application fee is different for students as per the government reservation structure. Candidates belonging to minor categories have less amount of fee compared to the others. You need to pay the fee in the last step of the application form filling. This can be done through any Debit, Credit or Net Banking.
|For SC/ST candidates
|For others Category
TS EAMCET 2024 Merit List
The result will be declared after a month of completing the exam. This will be announced on the official website. TS EAMCET 2024 results can be seen in the state level, district to get the Merit list.
Candidates can check their individual results from the link available on the website. This is the only way to know your results by giving your application number in the web page available. The TS EAMCET will publish the rank cards on which your rank will be given among all the qualified candidates.
TS EAMCET 2024 Exam Pattern
The TS EAMCET was conducted with multiple choice questions. The Exam Pattern and number of questions from each subject are listed out here in the table.
Engineering Entrance Exam
|Number of Questions
Medical, Pharmacy, Agricultural
|Number of Questions
- The total number of questions in paper is 160 and the duration of time 3 hours.
- All these are objective type with choices for answers and each carries one mark and no negative marking for the wrong answer.
- The exam paper is available in Hindi, Telugu, and English depending upon the regional language given in the application.
TS EAMCET 2024 Exam Syllabus
The syllabus for the TS EAMCET 2024 will cover all the topics of your respective 12th standard. Students should know about the topics covered in the exam for easy preparation and score a good rank. The topic wise syllabus in different subjects will be given in the notification clearly. Students should check the Exam syllabus for a clear idea on topics so that they can concentrate on them.
Candidates should prepare notes of formulas and key points so that they can revise them quickly. As all of these are multiple choice questions you need to practice more to answer the questions in the given time period. Students can appear for Mock Test regularly this will help them to manage the time.
TS EAMCET 2024 Contact Number, Address
For any details or inquiries, you can contact officials at the address or make a call to clear your details. There is also a helpdesk Mail ID where we can write our questions or suggestions. This gives you a quick response from the officers. The Address, contact details are given below.
Examination Building, Ground Floor
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad
Kukatpally, Hyderabad-500 085
- Phone: 8499861703, 9100718007
- Email: [email protected]
- Timings: 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
For more information and details check Timesalert