SAAT 2023 is an entrance exam conducted by the university to offer admission into various under graduation course in their university. Candidates need to qualify the exam conducted by Shiksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University (SOA) to get the admission in the respective courses. SAAT Exam is the only gateway to study at the University of SOA, and the exam is conducted every year for the student’s admission into the new academic year. SAAT 2023 examination schedule will be taken care of by the university from the notification release to counseling schedule for the candidates. Here this article will help you to get the details about SAAT 2023 Application Form, Exam dates, Eligibility, Merit List, and Counseling Schedule.
SAAT Exam Application can only be made through the online process, and the aspirants should meet the eligibility. The university will check this criterion list for the students who want to apply for the exam. Aspirants should perform well and score minimum cutoff marks in SAAT Results to attend the counseling. We will provide you the information about checking results process.
The Shiksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University will offer both B.Tech and Medical Courses for the students. This has also management courses provided, and aspirants need to attend SAAT 2023 for admission. This is an online mode of the exam that covers the topics that a student to complete the graduation. Now, read the article to get complete information about the exam.
SAAT 2023 Exam Dates
This part of the article will give you the details about the important dates of the examination. The official notification provides these by the university about SAAT 2023 exam.
|Online Apply exam||January 3rd week 2021|
|Last Date of Application||April 3rd Week 2021|
|Admit Card Release date||April 4th Week 2021|
|Exam Date||May 1st week 2021|
|Result Announcement Date||May 3rd Week 2021|
|Counseling Schedule start date||June 1st Week 2021|
These are the dates students need to know about the SAAT 2023 that will help you in preparation for admission to the university.
SAAT 2023 Eligibility
- Candidates need to have 10+2 or any equivalent pass certificate from a recognized board.
- The main subjects for Medical courses should be Physics, Chemistry, and Biology and engineering courses are Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- They need to have 50 % of aggregate in the 12th
- Candidates should have a minimum age of 17 years to attend the exam.
- Students should have completed graduation course in engineering from a recognized university or affiliated colleges.
- They should have 50 % of marks in their graduation.
SAAT 2023 Application Form
The application of the SAAT 2023 is available in the online website of the university. Candidates can apply from the admission section of the website.
How to Apply SAAT 2023 Online
- The online website will give you the complete details on filling the application form. Follow the below steps
- Open the online webpage of SAAT 2023 in your browser.
- Search for the application link of SAAT 2023 in the home age or admission section of the page.
- Click on the link which opens the application form on your display.
- Now, give your required details in the form and recheck them before submitting.
- Take a print of the application which contains the registration or reference number for the further purpose like downloading SAAT 2023 Admit Card.
- There is no application fee for SAAT 2023 exam which will display in your application form.
SAAT Application Through JEE Mains
Candidates having good score in JEE mains exam can directly apply for admission without giving SAAT 2023 exam. It is available for the B.teh courses offered by the university. Here are the steps you need to follow to get admission by JEE Mains.
- Go to the official site of SOA from the browser or type the URL soa.ac.in
- Here you can see the home page and click on Apply through JEE Main link on the screen.
- This will open the choice application form on the screen and give your details in text fields provided.
- Give your JEE application Number, NTA Score, CLR Rank, and contact information.
- Click on Submit option below the page. Your application will be considered by the officials of the university and send information about the admission details.
SAAT 2023 Merit List
The examination board of the university will declare the cut off depending upon the maximum marks secured by the student. The candidates need to get the marks to qualify for the exam. The merit list and marks will be declared in the office a website.
The SAAT results date will be updated soon after the completion exam. We will provide you with the latest details about SAAT 2023 exam. You can download the Rank card after a few days of the result declared.
SAAT 2023 Exam Pattern
- The exam mode of SAAT 2023 conducts in both online and offline at different centers.
- SAAT question paper is an objective type with multiple choice answer type.
- There the 120 number of questions in total that cover all the topics and total marks of 480.
- SAAT exam time duration is three hours.
- A correct answer will add four marks and wrong will deduct one marks from the total score secured.
SAAT 2023 Exam Syllabus
The syllabus of the exam will be according to the course and exam type chosen by the students. This will vary for both engineerings, medical, and management course. The main subjects will be given from the 12th standard level of students. Students can search for the previous question papers and check the topics which are essential and practice them. The topics from these subjects will be given in the notification. It will be released in the January month of 2021, and you can get a clear idea about SAAT 2023 Exam Syllabus.
SAAT 2023 Contact Number, Address
Students can contact the SOA University by filling the form in contact page with your Name, Email, and Subject of information you need. They will contact you back with details and solve your troubles.
Siksha O Anusandhan
For more information on Admission in other educational institutions check Timesalert.