Santoor Womens Scholarship is conducted by the Wipro Consumer Care, offered only for female candidates. Around 900 to 1800 female candidates receive this scholarship every year for their higher studies. It’s a very good step towards the Womens education system. Selected candidates from the Santoor Womens scholarship will receive some amount to complete their course.
There are many other scholarships available for the growth of Womens education like the Fair & Lovely Foundation Scholarship. These all scholarships are for the growth of Womens education and for those women, who aren’t able to complete their education due to their financial conditions. Santoor Womens scholarship gives the chance to complete higher education.
Santoor Womens Scholarship 2019
Santoor Womens scholarship only provided in Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka and Telangana States. Over the last 3 years, more than 2700 female candidates have been taken this opportunity. This year the Santoor Womens scholarship will be held in the month of July.
Interested candidates can apply for this scholarship from 15th June 2019 through online. The last date for application form submission is 15th August 2019. Read the below article for more information about Santoor Womens scholarship 2019. Here you can also check all the details and important information.
Santoor Womens Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
The Santoor Womens scholarship is only for women of Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka and Telangana States. Before applying for The Santoor Women’s scholarship, check the eligibility conditions carefully.
- Candidate must be the Indian Citizen.
- Candidate should have completed their 10th standard from Govt. school.
- The applicant has to complete their +2/ equivalent course in the year of 2018 – 2019, from any Govt. Institute.
- Or applicant must be a student of minimum 3 years of full-time Degree/Diploma course.
- The Santoor Womens scholarship would be given more preference to the backward district’s candidates.
Application Fee: There is no need to submit an application fee for the Santoor Women’s scholarship. The registration fee is zero for all candidates.
Santoor Womens Scholarship Amount
The Santoor Womens scholarship gives the scholarship amount to the candidates only for the educational purpose. Students are allowed to utilize the amount for tuition fees, course fee, or can buy any other expenses regarding only the education purpose. Selected candidates will be receiving Rs.24000 per annum until their education is completed.
Documents Required For Santoor Scholarship
At the time of applying the Santoor Womens scholarship application form, some documents have to be submitted in it. The list of documents are
- One passport size photograph of the candidate
- Aadhaar Card copy
- 10th certificate
- +2 certificate
- Parents income certificates
- Copy of candidate’s front page of bank passbook
Santoor Women’s Scholarship Application form
From 15th July 2019 interested and eligible candidates can apply for The Santoor Womens scholarship for their higher education. Candidates can apply their application form through online or can submit their application form by the post.
Just fill the application form in online and then take a print out of the application form, attach all the required documents with it and courier the application form on their address. Be sure the application form will be reached before the last date of submission. Now we talk about the online application submission procedure.
How To Fill Santoor Women’s Scholarship Application form
- Go to the official site of Santoor Womens scholarship santoorscholarships.com
- Read all the instruction given on the screen.
- Tab on Apply online
- Go through the registration process with Facebook or Gmail or email account.
- Now Login with your registration number and password.
- Fill the application form without giving any wrong information.
- Submit the required documents.
- Click on Submit.
Santoor Womens Scholarship Contact Details
In case of any queries regarding Womens scholarship, candidates can directly send male and contact with the given number and mail. Also, send the Santoor Womens scholarship application form by post on the given address.
- Phone Number – 011-430-92248/ 18004251969
- Email ID – [email protected]
- Address – C-25, Office No. 8,9,10, Tower-1, Stellar Park, Sector 62, Noida, India. Pin- 201301
These are the details regarding Women’s Scholarship Application form, registration and more. So all the aspirants or students who want to gain this scholarship can submit all the necessary documents required for Santoor Women’s Scholarship. For more other Scholarship visit Timesalert and know more.