PFMS Scholarship will give scholarships to the eligible students for their education. It was primarily started to keep a track on all government distributed amounts. PFMS Scholarship has helped about 82,000 students. The benefits are transferred to students with direct benefit transfer. PFMS is only available for the eligible students who applied for the scholarship. So, in this article, we will see the information like PFMS Scholarship registration, application status and more from the official website pfms.nic.in.
PFMS Scholarship 2019
The Public Financial Management has many scholarship programs and all the details are available on the website. PFMS Applications starts in every academic year so, check the details at the start of Academic year and fill the applications. This monitors the fund flow very effectively so we can easily get the updates at every level of scholarship. The PFMS will deposit the amount directly to account without any third party involving.
The amount of the PFMS Scholarship will be directly transferred to the bank account. This provides more transparency and accountability in the education of students. Here we will give you PFMS Scholarship Registration, Status, and Schemes available on the official website.
PFMS Scholarship Eligibility
The PFMS scholarship 2019 is not available for everyone. Students should reach the criteria level and those changes depending on the schemes. But there are a few things which are common conditions in every scheme. We will give you the list of this PFMS Scholarship eligibility.
- The students should complete the 12th class and also be the top 20% of students.
- Parent’s Annual income should be less than 6 Lakhs per annum.
- The age of the candidate should be between 18 to 25 years and there is no relaxation in this condition.
- You need to satisfy the conditions given in this section which are minimum things to apply for a PFMS Scholarship.
PFMS Scholarship Registration
The registration process for scholarship is given below here. This will complete the online website itself by just following steps in this division. Here is also the list of documents required while registering for a scholarship.
Documents You Need
- Scanned copies of marks list
- Bank details
- Aadhar Card
- Identification proof
- Income and Caste Certificate if applicable
How To Apply For PFMS Scholarship
If you are trying to apply for a scholarship in PFMS then this information will definitely help you. Go through the steps and follow the same.
- First, visit the official site PFMS website from your web browser.
- Now, tap on the scholarship page on the window.
- Here you can see the list of scholarships available and select the one you are eligible.
- You can know the eligibility by click on the scholarship on the display. Open the one you want to apply for.
- On the next page, you can see the register option and create an account with instructions on the screen.
- Login to your account and fill the needed information like education qualifications and personal details.
- Give the active numbers and mail ID for future communication and to know PFMS Scholarship Status.
Check PFMS Scholarship Status
We can check the scholarship status of our account easily in the official website itself. Here we give the process of log in the account and check the details.
- Visit the website of PFMS Scholarship in your device.
- Select the academic year of your education scholarship from the drop list.
- Enter the username in the field given for it.
- Type the password which is case sensitive in the space given.
- Tap on Login option below to access your account and check PFMS Scholarship Status.
The pfms.nic.in Scholarship is the official website for this registration and application. Navigate this website to get the complete details about the PFMS scholarships.
How To Make PFMS Payment
We can know the payments from pfms.nic.in the website easily. There is a separate section in the online portal to get the detail. Here are the complete steps for PFMS Payment using Bank Account.
- Open the official website or type URL pfms.nic.in for an online website.
- You can see the option of “know your payments” on the window.
- Tap on it to open the Payment form on the display.
- Now you can see the page to give details to know the payments.
- Give the Bank Name you have registered for the PFMS Scholarship.
- Enter the Bank account number in the field given.
- Reconfirm the number in the next text field box given in the page.
- Type the word verification in the space given with the code of the image.
Tap on search option below which will give you the complete information. Click on Reset option if you want to give the details again.
PFMS Contact Support Numbers
The PFMS helplines will help you in all different stages of your PFMS scholarship application and other related information. Here are the PFMS Contact Support Numbers
- Toll-Free number: 1800 118 111
- Email: [email protected]
For more information on different aspects follow Timesalert.