AP EAMCET 2020 is the entrance exam for the candidates of Andhra Pradesh state to get admission into engineering, pharmacy, and medical courses. The exam is conducted every year where Lakhs of students attend to get admissions into the professional courses. It is important to check the eligibility criteria and details required in the application form.
With a good rank, AP EAMCET 2020 will allow you to get admission in the university and desired colleges to complete your courses. The notification of the exam will be given by the officials through the website. Here we will get the details like exam pattern, syllabus, fee payment, and all other information. AP EAMCET will produce the complete schedule of dates from notification, application to counseling dates.
AP EAMCET 2020
The AP EAMCET Application is done in the online website and the examination fee will be different depending upon exam categories. We can pay this through online while application itself. After the applications of AP EAMCET 2020 are closed the students will get the admit cards to attend the examination.
We can download this AP eamcet Admit cards from the website by giving your registration number. When the result and qualifies students are announced for AP EAMCET 2020 Counseling dates. All these details like important dates, syllabus, and steps for application will be discussed in this article.
The Andhra Pradesh EAMCET exam is conducted for the admissions of aspirants to Engineering, pharmacy and medical courses in universities or affiliated colleges. The exam is conducted by the Andhra Pradesh state council of Higher education to the citizens of their state. After the AP EAMCET Counseling, the officials will give the dates for the option entry where the students can give their preferred college list for seat allocation.
These AP Eamcet results will be announced about the student seat allocation and course and fee details clearly. All these things about AP EAMCET 2020 are given in this article. I recommend you to read the complete article and the information is divided into a section for the convenience.
AP EAMCET 2020 Exam Dates
Students who are preparing to apply for the exam should be aware of these dates. Here are the application start and end date, fee payment dates. We also gave the information like fee payment last date, exam date and also counseling dates. These schedule of dates are given by the AP EAMCET 2020.
|AP EAMCET Event Name||Date schedule|
|Notification Release||4th week February 2020|
|Last date to apply online||4th week March 2020|
|Last date to apply online with late fee (amount changes From 500 to 1000 rupees )||1st week April to 4th week April 2020|
|Mock test availability||March 2020|
|Admit Card Release||3rd week April 2020|
|Exam Date||4th Week April 2020|
|Result Declaration||1st May 2020|
|Rank Card Release||2nd Week May 2020|
|Counseling Date||2nd Week June 2020|
AP EAMCET 2020 Eligibility
Students should get to know the AP EAMCET 2020 Eligibility criteria before they check the details of how to apply the EAMCET Exam. So, here are the complete details about the candidates needed.
- Candidates are eligible only if they have the nationality of India.
- Applicant should be a citizen of Andhra Pradesh State and should satisfy local or non-local status requirement given.
- The aspirant should pass Intermediate or equivalent exam from any recognized board.
- They should have the basic subjects of chemistry, physics, mathematics, and biology to apply for the exam.
- Candidates from the final year of 12 standards can apply for the exam.
- Diploma holder can also apply the examination for admission.
AP EAMCET 2020 Application Form
The application form is available in the online website by tapping on the link assigned for it. If you have all the details and documents like photo and signature to upload then the application will complete in a few seconds. As you cannot get the admit card for the exam without submitting the application. So, you need to complete the form with all information. Here is the process for AP EAMCET 2020 Application form.
How To Apply AP EAMCET 2020
- Open the official website of AP EAMCET in your browser that will redirect the home page.
- Now, you can see the different links given for application and notifications.
- Tap on Andhra Pradesh EAMCET 2020 application and fill out the required details and upload the document in required sizes and formats.
- Check the details given and submit the application and pay the fee through the online process.
- Note down the registration number for further purpose and take a print of the application form.
AP EAMCET 2020 Application Fee
The AP Eamcet exam fee will be different and are depended upon the exam you are giving and these are declared by the government. Here the list of fee details that will help you to get the information.
|Engineering entrance exam||500|
|Agricultural or medical entrance||500|
|For both engineering and medical or agricultural entrance||1000|
Applying candidates need to pay the fee during the application and can make this payment through any Debit or credit cards and also by online banking from the options given in AP EAMCET 2020 application form.
AP EAMCET 2020 Merit List
The merit list will be announced after the results are announced. The AP EAMCET 2020 results are always announced on the official website. You can check the cutoff range which changes every year depending upon the candidates merit marks.
The AP EAMCET 2020 Merit List is available on the official website after the evaluation of the answer sheets by the board. You can also check this for district wise by entering your district name. Students who appeared for the exam can check their detailed result by giving the registration number in the portal link assigned.
AP EAMCET 2020 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of EAMCET is always the same every year in terms of duration of time. You can check the exam hours, center and date on Admit card of the AP EAMCET 2020 when released.
- The duration of the exam will be 3 hours and the number of questions is 160.
- Each correct answer will get 1 mark and there is no negative marking for wrong answers.
- The question paper type is objective with multiple choice questions and subject’s physics, chemistry, mathematics, and Biology depending on the stream.
- Engineering entrance has 40 questions of physics, chemistry each and 80 questions form mathematics.
- Medical, Agricultural and Pharmacy entrance has Physics, the chemistry of 40 questions each and 40 for biology, 40 for zoology.
AP EAMCET 2020 Exam Syllabus
The AP EAMCET Syllabus will always depend upon the standards of 12th standard courses. They cover entire topics from this standard to check the eligibility of the student for under graduation course. You can check the notification when released for the complete details about the Exam Syllabus. The EAMCET will ask the questions from intermediate level subjects.
Students can check the previous question papers to know the most frequently asked topics and concentrate on them. This will help them to score the rank easily and in a smart way. Practicing more and revising the formulas regularly will only help you to get a better score in the AP EAMCET qualification exam.
AP EAMCET 2020 Contact Number, Address
Students can contact the EAMCET board of higher education for any important details or updates. They are always helpful and contact numbers and Address are given here.
- Contact Numbers: 7995645692, 7995845619, 8688896062, 8688889464
- Email ID: [email protected]
Convener APEAMCET-2019 Admissions,
Commissioner of Technical Education
Flat No: 104, ANR towers,
Jammichettu Street, Prasadmpadu,
For more information and updates like this follow Timeslaert.