AP Grama Sachivalayam notification for about 1.6 Lakh jobs are postings for Panchayat Secretay, VRO, VRA, Engineering Assistant and many more. The Grama Sachivalayam notification will come in July 2023 by the chief minister of AP state Jaganmohan Reddy. Eligible candidates apply through the online process.
The total number of job vacancies is 1.6 Lakh. It is good news for all the unemployment in the state and an excellent opportunity to get employment in the government sector. The article has complete information on AP Grama Sachivalayam notification 2019, eligibility and application.
AP Grama Sachivalayam 2023 Application Form
The AP Sachivalayam jobs recruitment has many vacancies than previous notifications to date. So, this has the opportunity levels high, and eligible candidates should not miss this recruitment. Apply for the post before the last due date so there will be no issues on the closing date of applications. All the official instructions, essential dates will update here after the release of the notification. The notification and Application will avail on the official website.
AP Grama Sachivalayam jobs notification has released the number of jobs available for the citizens of their state. The tasks divided among the districts for different posts in AP Grama Sachivalayam in a total of 1.6 Lakh jobs. So, the article discusses the vacancies, Important Dates, Notification, eligibility, and other details on AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment.
The first stage for the selection of these posts is a written exam which will be conducted by the state authorities. To attend the exam, you need to apply for the position and qualify for the examination. The eligibility will vary according to the job profile, and given below. Go through the complete information of AP Sachivalayam jobs notification.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Jobs Important Dates
The notification details are given here in the table below, which will provide an idea about the advertisement. The state officials give it, and any further updates will mention here.
|Notification||AP Grama Sachivalayam|
|Number of vacancies||1.6 Lakh|
|Job location||AP state|
The dates given below may change according to the government. These are the most excepted dates and will update if there are any changes in them. Till to the time, only the notification and application date announcements made by the state government. The letter for the Grama Sachivalayam notification will release in July 2019. Interested candidates can apply through online, which is expected to be in the last week of July or first week of August. We will update the latest information about the important dates as soon as officials give them.
Grama Sachivalayam 2023 Eligibility
As the recruitment of Grama Sachivalayam has different categories of the job, the eligibility divided into general and educational qualifications. The general ability is the same for all citizens. The skills vary depending upon the post you want to apply. Here in this division, we have given the detailed eligibility list for the candidates. It will help the aspirants to know their eligibility before applying.
- The candidates should have citizenship of India. As these jobs are for AP Grama Sachivalayam, these candidates from the residence of the state can only apply.
- There are separate vaccinates for the flat sections of the society which should be filled by them only.
- The minimum age limit should be 18 years, and the maximum limit is 39 years, and the age relaxation applicable only to the reserved categories of the society.
The age relaxation for different categories given in the form of the table below
|Category||Age Relaxation (years)|
The AP Grama Sachivalayam notification is for more than one Lakh jobs for different positions. The minimum qualification is 10+2 or intermediate form the state board. Education criteria will change depending upon the post you apply from intermediate to graduation.
- For rural areas the minimum qualification is intermediate.
- Schedules area applications should include posse’s at least 10th
- Urban applicants should have a minimum degree qualification.
We can get the complete eligibility list of education in the notification for the post.
Application Form For AP Grama Sachivalayam Jobs 2019
The link for the application will activate from the start date on the official website. Candidates should go to the website to check their eligibility and apply for the posting from the list. The procedure for the application given below.
Documents to Apply
The lists of materials you need to apply for the post listed in the section. Make sure you have these before proceeding to the application.
- ID Proof by the government (Voter ID, PAN Card)
- Aadhaar Card
- Scanned Copy of Photo and Signature
- Education Certificates.
- Disabled Certificate
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST, OBC
How To Apply Online For AP Grama Sachivalayam Jobs
- Open the official website of AP state portal in your browser and check for the notification.
- Tap on the link to open the notification and application link is online.
- If the link is active, then click on the “Register” or “Online Apply” option.
- Give the required details on the application form like your personal, educational details.
- Upload the scan documents for any verification purposes and pay the fee online.
- Verify the details given in the form before submitting and paying the application fee.
- Take a print out of the application form for the next processor application reference
Salary: The AP Sachivalayam jobs have a different scale of pay for the candidates based upon the post. According to the notification, the minimum wage is 5,000 Rupees to 10,000 Rupees.
AP Grama Sachivalayam 2023 Latest Updates
The notification will have complete details about the job postings. It will release soon that contains the information about the exam dates, Exam pattern, and syllabus. The selection process and the specific times of the Admit card will also include. We update the details here in the article so check the site regularly for the information. For more regular updates, check Timesalert