BCECE 2020 Application will start in the month of March for engineering courses and students can apply through online. It is a state level entrance exam conducted by the Board of admission for the eligible candidates to the engineering under graduation education. BCEBCE 2020 is the only way to get admission into engineering, pharmacy and medical course in the Bihar state colleges.
BCECE 2020 Application Form
The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Exam (BCECE) is the gateway for the professional courses in the state with the online mode of exam. The BCECE Board conducts the exam in May month of the year and will declare the results in June and open admission of students. Now, this article will help you with BCECE 2020 Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Merit List and Counseling Schedule. So, go through the complete article for the information
The BCECE Board will publish a notification every year about three months before the examination for application purpose and important dates. The BCECE Exam will be conducted only once a year and students who completed the 12th standard can apply for the exam. Candidates who are interested in doing professional courses in Bihar State should attend this exam. The BCECE will also conduct the exams for admissions into polytechnic courses in fields of both engineering and non-engineering courses.
BCECE 2020 Exam Dates
Candidates need to meet the eligibility criteria for the application of the exam. The BCECE notification will declare all the important dates required for the application. The application process is also very simple and will complete in just a few steps. BCECE Application will link will be available in the official website but opens only at the given dates in the notification. Here we will give you the complete details about it and the process.
The BCECE Board will conduct the exams in given date after the applications are closed. All the applicant’s forms will be checked and assign the admit cards to them with the date of exam and center. We can download this admit card directly from the website and attend the exam. Here is the list of important exam dates that you need to update regularly to attend BCECE Exam 2020. Below is the list of dates
BCECE 2020 Dates
|BCECE 2020 Events||Important Dates|
|Online Registration||March 1st week,2020|
|Last date for registration||March 4th Week,2020|
|Fee Payment using Challan after Online submission||March Last Week, 2020|
|Online Fee Payment Last date||April 1st Week, 2020|
|Admit card downloads||April 3rd Week, 2020|
|BCECE Exam Date||April Last week, 2020|
|Result declaration date||June 3rd Week 2020|
|Rank Card Issue||June 4th Week 2020|
|BCECE Counseling date start||July 3rd Week 2020|
These are the BCECE Exam Dates of year and other important dates and deadlines for other information to complete the application to admission in BCECE Boards colleges and university for courses offered.
BCECE 2020 Eligibility
The students should full fill the eligibility of the Combined Entrance Competitive Exam Board in order to attend the exam. We gathered detailed information about the eligibility of candidates.
- They should be the citizens of India or should be the residence of Bihar State.
- There is no age limit for the engineering course entrance and for the agricultural course, the candidates should complete 17 years.
- Should pass 10+2 or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Candidates should have at least 45 % in the previous exam and 40 % for reserved category.
- They must have physics and mathematics is compulsory with any other subject like chemistry, biology in 12 Standard for Engineering Exam.
- For Pharmacy Entrance they should have Physics and Chemistry subjects along with any biology or mathematics.
BCECE 2020 Application
Candidates need to fill the application form in the online website to apply and attend the exam. The BCECE Board has given the opportunity of application and also edit BCECE Form by access the login with details. Here we will show you the process of filling the application along with the documents you require. Follow the steps given below for BCECE 2020 Application form.
How To Fill BCECE Application form
The BCECE Application Form is done in the online mode.
- You can check for the link from the date the applications are started on the website. This will be from March first week.
- Students should give complete information in the BCECE Application Form from your personal details to educational qualification details.
- Upload the required documents like photograph and signature in given format and size.
- Check the information given while you fill BCECE Application with your details and submit the form.
- Pay the Application fee which will be different according to your category. We will mention the feed details in the next division.
- Take the print out of the Application Form that has the complete information like Application Number for future reference.
BCECE 2020 Application Fee
The Application fee is the mandatory thing you need to pay while completing the BCECE application form. The BCECE Bihar board has different fee payments to candidates according to their category of caste or gender. Here we will give the list of BCECE Application Fee. Also, search and get information about Bihar PHED JE Admit Card.
|General, BC, OBC||PCB, PCM, CBA||1000|
|General, BC, OBC||PCMB||1100|
BCECE Result 2020
The postulants who have attended the examination are now waiting to check their results. So people can check their BCECE Result 2020 on its official website. To make easier we here will provide you the link as soon as they are out. We here also listing on How to check BCECE EXam Result. They are
- First, visit the official site.
- Then click on BCECE Result and open it.
- There on your screen result page is opened where you have to enter admit card number and date of birth.
- After filling all the details in the fields provided, click on the submit button.
- Then on your screen, the results of BCECE is out.
- Take a print of it for further use.
BCECE 2020 Merit List
The BCECE Merit List will change every year which will be announced at the time of Results. The results are declared by the board after the one month or one and half month of commencement of exam. BCECE will declare a cut off mark to students which decides the qualification of the exam. You can check the result of BCECE using your registered number printed on your Admit card easily. We will update the information about BCECE 2020 Result as soon they are released.
BCECE 2020 Exam Pattern
The exam is conducted in the online mode with multiple choice questions from the selected question paper subjects. BCECE Board exam is for one and a half hour which is 90 minutes.
The total number of questions is 100 and you will get 4 marks for each correct answer and 1 mark will be deducted from the total score for a wrong attempt. BCECE question paper is available in both Hindi and English language. The exam will be conducted in two different stages.
|Subject||Number of questions||Maximum Marks|
The above given is the exam pattern of BCECE which is the same for every year. So, prepare for the paper well and answer the question you are confident to avoid negative marking.
BCECE 2020 Exam Syllabus
The Exam Syllabus for the candidates will be given clearly in the notification when published along with the topics. It will cover the 12th standard subjects completely which are the mainstream like physics, chemistry, mathematics, and biology.
Students can check the previous question paper to focus on the main topics which are asked frequently. This will also help you to get the idea of question paper so that candidate can prepare for them BCECE exam in a pattern.
BCECE Contact Number, Address
For any information regarding the BCECE Application, Fee details, BCECE exam Dates and other information you can contact with numbers. Here are the contact numbers
- Contact Numbers: 0612-2220230, 0612-2225387
I.A.S Association Building
Near Patna Airport
For more information and regular updates check Timesalert