Bikash Bhavan Scholarship of the West Bengal running under the state government. It helps the student’s financial status and encourages them for higher education. The benefits help the weaker section of the state financial status and provide several other services to the students. Bikash Bhavan Scholarship in West Bengal is also known as Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Program with different categories of scholarship details. Bikash Bhavan Scholarship new application and renewal are available on the official website.
Bikash Bhavan Scholarship
It is the scholarship by the government to the needy students of the West Bengal state. The candidates who are eligible for Bikash Bhavan Scholarship can apply from the online website. The students of Class X and XII and graduates and postgraduates of engineering, medical and professional course will get the scholarship. Candidates who have the family income below 2.5 Lakh can take benefits from the scholarship scheme.
Students can apply from the online portal and renewal from the online website. Check the article for the complete information about the Bikash Bhavan Scholarship. Check the eligibility and important dates about the scholarship to the students. Bikash Bhavan Kolkata is the online application that is available every year for the weaker sections of the society. The Bikash Bhavan Scholarship 2024-2020 registrations are open in the web portal. Check the eligibility and important dates and complete the process.
Scholarship Programs Under Bikash Bhavan
Different programs are depending upon the categories of the student’s course. Here is brief information about these scholarship programs.
Diploma Scholarship: It is for the students who completed their secondary or Class 10th education. Who is going to enter the Diploma course can apply for Bikash Bhavan.
Under Graduation: The students of graduation course in professional courses like engineering, medical are eligible under this category.
Post Graduate: Students who got a good score and seat allotment for post-graduation can apply for the SVMCM Scholarship.
Bikash Bhavan Kolkata Scholarship Eligibility
The candidates who are thinking about the scholarship application should reach the eligibility criteria. Though there are different welfare schemes under the scholarship, all these have some similar criteria list are given below
- Candidate should be a resident of the West Bengal.
- He should have the allotment order to the educational institute of state in a particular course.
- Student family Annual income should be less than Rs.2,50,000
- The students should have the bank account as the payment is a direct transfer to the beneficiary account.
- He should know the Bank Account Number, IFSC Code, and Bank name during the application process.
- The diploma level Bikash Bhavan Scholarship the candidate should complete secondary education and enrol in recognised institutes.
- The candidates should have a minimum of 75% in higher secondary education for under graduation course scholarship.
- Students should score 55% in graduation for the post-graduation scholarships apply.
Bikash Bhavan Kolkata Scholarship Amount
The amount received by students under the scholarship categories are
- Diploma or polytechnic: Rs.750 per month
- Under graduation: Rs.750 to Rs.1500 per month
- Post-graduation: Rs.1200 to Rs.1400 per month
Documents Required For Bikash Bhavan Kolkata
Candidates should take the following documents while applying for SVMCM Scholarship.
- Copy of last Mark Sheet
- Residence and cast proof of the candidate
- Income declaration certificate
- Passport size photos
- Xerox of Bank Passbook first page with IFSC code, A/C number
- Copy of mark sheet of the last year examination
- Admission receipt for higher class
Bikash Bhavan Scholarship Last Date 2024-2020
The SVMCM Scholarship will start in September every month and closes at the end of November. The renewal will also begin at the same time, and the candidates should apply for the scholarship within the given period. There will be no extension of dates for application.
|Type of Application
|Fresh Application 2024-20
|Renewal Application 2018(including K3 Renewal)
|Fresh Kanyshree (k3) Application 2018
Bikash Bhavan Scholarship Registration
We need to register on the website to apply for Bikash Bhavan Scholarship to start the process. Once the candidate is registered and can log in the account to complete the application. There is no Bikash Bhavan Scholarship Application fee and is free for all eligible candidates.
How To Register Bikash Bhavan Kolkata Scholarship
- Visit the official website Bikash Bhavan scholarship or give the URL svmcm.wbhed.gov.in address bar.
- Tap on registration on the top right side of the page to start the process.
- Fill the registration form with the details like Candidate Name, Aadhaar Card and other information.
- Give the User ID and Password to Login back and complete the registration process.
- Note the 15 digit Application ID for the further process in completing the scholarship application.
- Applicants applying for K3 should fill the authentication form to verify the Kanyashree(k2) by giving the required details in the form.
- Candidates apply for renewal can directly login with the previous Application ID and Password and update the details.
Bikash Bhavan Scholarship Login
- Open the Bikash Bhavan website and tap on the Applicant Login option on the page.
- Give the Applicant ID and password in the text fields of the page and also complete Captcha for security purpose.
- Fill the complete details in the application form and upload the scanned copies of the required documents.
- The file format should be JPG/JPEG and size is between 20KB-50KB and 10KB-20KB respectively.
- Download verification certificate that contains all the information about the application.
Bikash Bhavan Scholarship Contact Number
The official website has a list of contact numbers that will help you to solve any issues with the application. Visit the page and tap on the contact option form the menu bar that will give you all details.
You can also write and call to the website for the assistance. The Mail Address and Phone number are here
- Email: [email protected]
- Bikash Bhavan Scholarship Contact Number: 1800-102-8014
For more information about different states scholarship check Timesalert
- 1 Bikash Bhavan Scholarship
- 1.1 Scholarship Programs Under Bikash Bhavan
- 1.2 Bikash Bhavan Kolkata Scholarship Eligibility
- 1.3 Bikash Bhavan Kolkata Scholarship Amount
- 1.4 Documents Required For Bikash Bhavan Kolkata
- 1.5 Bikash Bhavan Scholarship Last Date 2024-2020
- 1.6 How To Register Bikash Bhavan Kolkata Scholarship
- 1.7 Bikash Bhavan Scholarship Login
- 1.8 Bikash Bhavan Scholarship Contact Number