CAT exam conducted by Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) every year. CAT exam 2024 is organized to offer admissions into postgraduate management programs across IIMS in India. Candidates who are waiting to attend the CAT 2024 exam can now register for the exam from August 2019. From this article, candidates will get the information about this exam, Application form details, and much more.
IIMs released the application form for CAT 2024 exam in 2nd week of July 2019. Aspirants who are interested in joining the postgraduate management course under IIMs University can apply. Through this exam, the candidate will have the opportunity to take admissions into many private and Government colleges across India. In India, there are 20 IIMs Universities at present. From 20 IIMs, every year one IIM conducts the CAT exam 2024.
The IIMs institutes are in Sambalpur, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bodh Gaya, Amritsar, Calcutta, Indore, Kozhikode, Jammu, Rohtak, Kashipur, Lucknow, Raipur, Vishakapatnam, Nagpur, Shillong, Sirmaur, Udaipur, Tiruchirapalli, and Ranchi. In CAT 2024, the first phase is a written exam. After qualifying this, selected candidates invite for the second round. Also, search for IPU CET Application Form.
CAT 2024 Exam Dates
IIMs published the notification for CAT 2024 for those students who are interested in appearing the exam. It is a very prestigious entrance exam in our nation. A student who wants to join the PG Management Course in popular colleges in India, they appear this exam. The CAT 2024 Application form will be released soon. Here we have given all the important dates about the exam.
|CAT 2024 exam
|Exam Notification Released
|July last week, 2019
|Online Registration Started
|August 2nd week, 2019
|Last date for Application Submission
|September 4th week, 2019
|October 3rd week, 2019
|Admit Card Released
|October 4th week, 2019
|November 4th week, 2019
|Answer key Released
|December 1st week, 2019
|January 2nd week, 2024
CAT 2024 Eligibility Criteria
To appear for the CAT exam, candidates have to qualify the eligibility conditions. Without satisfying the requirements, applicants are not eligible to attend the exam. In this, we talk about the eligibility conditions, for candidates who want to apply for CAT 2024 exam.
- Candidate has to complete their Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University.
- General category students must have secured 50% marks in their Bachelor’s Degree, and the SC/ST/PWD candidates must have secured 45% marks in CGPA.
- For CAT 2024, there is no age limitation to attend the exam.
- A candidate whose degree has completed from recognized MHRD, Govt. of India, are also eligible for the exam.
- The final year students from Bachelor’s Degree are also eligible to apply the CAT 2024 exam.
CAT 2024 Application Form
The application process for CAT 2024 starts from 2nd week of August 2019. Candidates can apply for CAT through online mode, and there is no scope to fill it offline. The candidate has to complete the registration process first. Without registration, candidates can’t complete the application procedure. For the applicant, here we have given the online application procedure for guidance.
- For a start the application process, the candidate has to complete the registration process. At the time of registration, give a valid phone number and email id of the candidate.
- Candidates can choose their preferable exam center at the time of registration.
- After the registration completes, it will generate the registration id and password, through this candidate can log in for an exam.
- Fill your application form with the required information by given instructions. And upload the image, signature, and other required documents.
- Now pay the CAT Application Fee through online.
- Before final, submit to check the application form carefully. If there is any wrong data has entered then correct it.
- Take the print out of the CAT 2024 Application Form.
CAT 2024 Application Fee
CAT 2024 application fee varies for different category candidates. The applicant has to pay the application fee before 4th September 2024 through the remaining baking/ debit/ credit cards. Without payment, the application form gets rejected.
Exam Pattern: For eligible candidates here we have given the CAT 2024 exam pattern. Before appearing the exam, the candidate has to know about the exam schedule and format. In the exam, the candidate will get three marks for each correct answer and will be deducted one mark for every wrong answer. For more details about CAT exam 2024, check the below table.
|Mode of Exam
|Objective and Subjective type
|Total Number of Question
CAT Exam Syllabus: The syllabus contains many topics from the subjects of Data Interpretation, Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Ability, Verbal Ability, and Reading Comprehension. For obtaining good marks in CAT Exam, the candidate has to prepare themselves by the help of this syllabus. It doesn’t have any specific outline. For more details about the syllabus, the candidate can check the official website.
CAT 2024 Admit Card
To attend the exam, the candidate will have to carry the admit card to the exam center. The CAT Admit card 2024 publishes before 14 days of written examination. Candidates can get the admit card from the official website. The CAT admit card contains the candidates roll number, exam date, name of the exam center, etc.
So, here is the detailed information and data about Cat 2024. People who wish to appear for the examination this year can check all the details and apply it online. For more educational information, visit our site Timesalert.