ePass Karnataka Scholarship is available for the Karnataka state students for higher education. The new and renewal applications are available on the online website. All eligible candidates of the Karnataka state can easily apply for the scholarship from the web portal. ePass Karnataka Scholarship concentrates on the economic background sections of the society.
The scholarship will provide financial assistance to the under and post-graduation students. Karepass Karnataka Scholarship is to upgrade the student’s education, which will, in turn, improve the education rate of the state. Here we provide the complete details about the ePass Karnataka Scholarship.
Karepass Karnataka Scholarship 2019
- 1 Karepass Karnataka Scholarship 2019
- 1.1 Who Is Eligible For Applying ePass Karnataka Scholarship?
- 1.2 What are the Documents Required To apply for ePass Karnataka Scholarship?
- 1.3 ePass Karnataka Scholarship 2019 Apply Online
- 1.4 Karepass Scholarship Application Status
- 1.5 How To Check the ePass Karnataka Scholarship Application Status?
- 1.6 Scholarships On ePass Karnataka karepass.cgg.gov.in Portal
- 1.7 Karepass Karnataka Vidyasri Scholarship 2019
- 1.8 How To Apply For Vidyasri Scholarship?
- 1.9 Vidyasri Scholarship Application Status
- 1.10 Pratibha Puraskar Scholarship 2019
- 1.11 Prathibha Puraskar Scholarship Application Status
- 1.12 Karepass Karnataka Scholarship Contact Numbers
All the candidates who are eligible for the scholarship can apply through online. There are also other scholarships like Prathiba Puraskar for the merit students. The web portal will always help you to apply, status checks quickly, hotel track, and application facilities. It is an online distribution of scholarship through the karepass Karnataka Scholarship is a vital welfare program of the Karnataka government.
The website links all necessary departments to one like treasury, the database of Secondary Schools Leaving Certificates, colleges, and Bank. All these can make the distribution of the scholarship easy. The amount transferred to the bank account of the students, so there is no involvement of the third parties. The candidates who fall under the backward section according to the state rule and study within the state can apply. Karepass Karnataka Scholarship gives the hostel fee, accommodations, and food. Here we will complete details about the web portal.
Who Is Eligible For Applying ePass Karnataka Scholarship?
The students should meet the eligibility criteria list of the scholarship to apply. Check the list below before you start the application process.
- The annual income of the family is below or equal to two Lakh Rupees.
- The candidates should belong to SC/ST, BC and OBC Category.
- Students should have at least 75% of attendance in the institute of the required course.
- The candidates pursuing Post Matric can apply for the scholarship.
- Students Aadhaar card should be linked with the Bank Account for Direct Benefit Transfer.
What are the Documents Required To apply for ePass Karnataka Scholarship?
Students should have these lists of records for mandatory to apply for the ePass Karnataka Scholarship. Make sure you have documents handy before you start the application.
- Aadhaar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Xerox of Bank Passbook
- Income Certificate
- SSLC Certificate
- Resident Proof
- Marks list and Bonafide certificates
ePass Karnataka Scholarship 2019 Apply Online
We can apply for Karepass Karnataka Scholarship easily from the official website. The candidates check the instruction given in this section for the details. The ePass Karnataka web portal is straightforward and ahs easy user interface. It has both fresh and renewal scholarship application link available on the website.
Apply for Fresh Scholarship
- Open the website of ePass Karnataka Scholarship in your browser or click here to redirect the page.
- Scroll down, and you can see the “Fresh and Renewal Registration” tab and click on it.
- Select the Fresh Application and give the required details for the application.
- Give your name, education details, and contact information in the text spaces assigned for them.
- Upload the documents required for the application in given formats and sizes.
- Check the application details and declare the form and tap on the “Submit” option on the page.
- Take the print of Application form and note down the Application ID Number for the future purpose in the renewal process.
- Tap on the renewal Registration option from the page.
- Give your Application ID, SSC Hall ticket Number and Date of Birth and tap on “Search” button.
- It displays your Application form on the page. Now, upload the required documents like last year marks sheet.
- Now, check the details and “Submit” the form in Karepass Karnataka Scholarship.
- Take the print of the form and submit in the college or university before the last date.
Karepass Scholarship Application Status
The ePass Karnataka Scholarship Status will give us the details of amount transfer from the treasury to a student bank account. You can check whether the application is accepted and position from the online. The website always updated with the details as the different departments interlinked with the portal. Karepass Karnataka Scholarship Status is an excellent facility that helps the students to get regular updates about the application. We can check this application status from the online
How To Check the ePass Karnataka Scholarship Application Status?
- Visit the official website of Karepass Karnataka Scholarship in your browser.
- Tap on Student Services option on the home page and select “Application Status” from the drop list.
- It will open the new window on the screen to check the Application status.
- Give your Application No, Academic year, and Date of Birth details in the page.
- Enter your SSLC Pass type, year of Pass, and Register Number in the text spaces given.
- Tap on “Get Status” button below the page that will give you the Application status on the screen.
Scholarships On ePass Karnataka karepass.cgg.gov.in Portal
The Karepass Karnataka Scholarship web portal provides different type do scholarships for the students of the Karnataka state. It has Vidyasri scholarship, which is the fee reimbursement for the under and posts graduation students. The other one is the Pratibha puraskar Scholarship, which is available for the merit students. With Vidyasri scholarship, the students can complete their graduation course without any fee. Here in this article in the below sections, we will provide the complete details about these scholarships which are avail in the ePass Karnataka Web portal.
Karepass Karnataka Vidyasri Scholarship 2019
It is a scholarship for completing graduation in the professional courses in university and affiliated colleges. The candidate should have the allotment order for the college to apply for the Vidyasri Scholarship 2019. Here we will discuss the eligibility, apply, documents to apply for the scholarship. Karepass Karnataka Scholarship is also available in the ePass Karnataka Web portal.
Eligibility Criteria For Vidyasri Scholarship
- Candidates of backward class and Scheduled caste are eligible to the scholarship.
- The income for the family should not exceed Rs.2, 00,000 from all sources.
- They should have minimum attendance to attain the scholarship.
- Candidates should have allotment order in the course of recognized university or institute.
How To Apply For Vidyasri Scholarship?
- Visit the official website of ePass Karnataka web portal and select fresh Application from options.
- Give the required information in the text spaces given in the application form.
- Upload the documents in the sizes and formats and then recheck the details.
- Submit the form for the karepass Karnataka Vidyasri Scholarship
Vidyasri Scholarship Application Status
We can check the application status quickly from the online website using your Application ID. You can check the details by tapping on the application status check option from the student services option. Now give your ID and check the status of Vidyasri Scholarship Application.
Important Dates: We should apply for the scholarship within the given dates. ePass Karnataka Scholarship will not accept the application after the last date. Generally, the scholarship application dates are available at the start of the academic year and open up to two months. So, always check the website for the Apply dates and start your application.
Pratibha Puraskar Scholarship 2019
It is for the merit students from the backward class and weak financial section of the society. The candidates who have a good percentage in the previous year will get this scholarship. The Karnataka state government gives Pratibha puraskar Scholarship. It is available only to their state students, and you can apply through the online website.
Prathibha Puraskar Eligibility Criteria
- They should be a resident of Karnataka State and Citizen of India.
- The student should have at least seven years of education history in Karnataka state.
- Candidate has to score 90% in the previous exam from a recognized university or board.
- They should have 75 % of attendance in the course classes.
- The family income should be between 1 Lakh to 2.5 Lakhs per annum.
How to Apply For Pratibha puraskar Scholarship?
- Open the web portal of Karepass Karnataka Scholarship in the browser and scroll down the page.
- Select the Pratibha puraskar to apply from the option on the web page.
- Give the required details and complete the application form.
- Check the details and apply for Pratibha puraskar Scholarship.
Prathibha Puraskar Scholarship Application Status
- Visit the official website and tap on student services option in the menu bar.
- Choose the Prathibha Acknowledgement option in the drop list. It will redirect to the new web window.
- Give the Application Reference Number, Pass Type, Registration Number, and Pass year of SSCLC in the text fields given in the page.
- Now, give the Date Of Birth in the mentioned format on the web page.
- Click on Download Acknowledgment or Application verified Status button as per the requirement.
Important Dates: The Pratibha puraskar Scholarship is not available the whole year, and you can apply only in a given period. You can check the details in the official web portal of the ePass Karnataka site. It is generally available at the start of the academic year and tests the merit students from the backward class and helps them financially. You can check the website regularly for the updates.
Karepass Karnataka Scholarship Contact Numbers
If you have any problems with the website, you can contact the officials easily using the contact numbers and email address. In this section, we provide the Karepass Karnataka Scholarship contact details.
- Scholarship online Contact Number: 8050770005
- Hostel Online Phone Number: 8050370006
- Email Address: [email protected]
Karnataka Backward Classes Welfare Department
No.16/D, 3rd Floor, Devraj Urs Bhavan,
Millers Tank Bed Road, Vasanth Nagar,
For more details and information on scholarship check Timesalert