APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship is an excellent opportunity for the students, who want to pursue higher education. The scholarship is only for those candidates who don’t continue their education due to their financial condition. The Abdul Kalam Scholarship is same as the Atal Bihari Vajpayee Scholarship, which has introduced by Narendra Modi.
It is a step towards the students, who need financial support for their higher study. The Abdul Kalam Scholarship is only for those candidates, who are pursuing under graduation, post-graduation or doctorate from Jamia Milia Islamia University. Student can check this article for more updates about the APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship.
APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship
- 1 APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship
- 1.1 APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship Application Form 2022
- 1.2 APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship Last Date
- 1.3 List of APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship
- 1.4 APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship Eligibility
- 1.5 APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship Reward
- 1.6 Document Required for APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship
- 1.7 Selection Process For APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship
- 1.8 How to Apply for APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship
- 1.9 APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship Contact Details
The Indian Government has introduced so many scholarship schemes for the Indian students, who have financial crises to continue their study. There are many scholarship programs available for class 8th students to Doctorate students. The candidate, who can’t keep their higher study because of their financial conditions, they can apply for those scholarships according to their criteria. Only the graduation, post-graduate, and doctorate students, who are studying in Jamia Milia Islamia University, can apply for the APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship. The scholarship is an opportunity for the students of Jamia Milia Islamia University. Other university students can’t apply for this.
The APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship program is a junior scholarship scheme for the students. The students can take the advantages of this scholarship through they can fulfill their dream of getting higher education. The Abdul Kalam Scholarship gives more preference to the female candidates. Total 50% of the award is available for the female candidates. The Abdul Kalam Scholarship offers annually maximum Rs. 10,000/- to the students. Also, the eligibility criteria are rigorous for applying on Abdul Kalam Scholarship. The students have to check the requirements carefully before applying for this scholarship.
APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship Application Form 2022
The application form for the APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship is available on the Dr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam Technical University website. The student can directly go through this website and apply for the Abdul Kalam Scholarship. Before applying for this scholarship, the candidate has to aware of the facts of this scholarship. The students, who are pursuing their UG and PG courses in Jamia Milia Islamia University, are eligible for the scholarship. Before the last date is coming, the student has to submit their application form on the official website. Every year only 50 students are selected for the Abdul Kalam Scholarship.
APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship Last Date
The last date of submission for APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship application form has closed. Before 15th August 2022, the eligible students applied for the Abdul Kalam Scholarship. Now the site has closed for apply, the students, who are not asking for the scholarship they have to wait for next year announcement. The notification always released on the official website of the Dr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam Technical University. The candidate has to check the website from time to time, to get new updates about the scholarship.
List of APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship
The government of India provides different types of APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship to the students. The application periods, eligibility, and the rewards for all the scholarship are different. The name of the Abdul Kalam Scholarships is;
- APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship, Kerala
- Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarships
- Dr. Abdul Kalam International Undergraduate Scholarships
- Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Summer Training Program
- Abdul Kalam Technology Innovation National Fellowship
- President APJ Abdul Kalam Postgraduate Fellowship
- Fulbright Kalam Climate Fellowship
- Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam IGNITE Awards
APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship Eligibility
The APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship has strict eligibility criteria for the students. The candidates have to qualify the eligibility conditions before applying for the scholarship. The eligibility conditions for the Abdul Kalam Scholarship are;
- The scheme is only available for the Indian citizen.
- The students, who are from the Jamia Milia Islamia’s UG/PG and Ph.D. regular students, they can apply for this scholarship
- The student must have score minimum of 75% marks in the requisite course
- The candidate should have completed their 12th and graduation degree before applying
- The student must belong from the financially weaker families, whose annual income is equal to or less than Rs. 2.0 Lac
- The female candidates from the Jamia Milia Islamia university will get 50% reservation
APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship Reward
The selected candidates for the APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship will get Rs annually. 10,000/-. But the candidate will get it every month, which divided into four groups.
- Group 1: Hostler will get Rs.1200, and day scholar will get Rs. 550 per month
- Group 2: Day scholar will receive Rs. 530/- and the hostler will get Rs. 820/- per month
- Group 3: The hostler will earn Rs. 570/- and the day scholar will receive Rs. 300/- monthly
- Group 4: The day scholar will receive Rs. 230/- and the hostler will get Rs. 380/- monthly
Document Required for APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship
The candidate has to submit the essential documents with the APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship application form. Also, the documents needed at the time of applying. The papers are;
- For recognize the age of the candidate, the school leaving certificate is required
- University Identity card of the student
- Parent’s income certificate
- 300 wards of justification message for getting the scholarship
- The scholarship application forwarded by the Dean of faculty/ Head of Dept. / Director of Center
- Last exam mark sheet with other educational mark sheets
- The candidate’s bank account details
Selection Process For APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship
The selection process is rigorous for the APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship. The candidate must have checked the eligibility criteria before applying for this. Else the application form has been rejected. Some rules for the selection process are;
- The students must have fulfilled all the eligibility criteria. Otherwise, the form will reject.
- Secondly, the university gives its first preference to the student, who has a financially unstable family background
- The scholarship is only for those candidates, who have performed extremely well in their academics career
- The authority calculates the CGPA, brilliant SAT score, and other criteria before selecting for the scholarship
- The student, who will score high on the standardized test they will select for the award
How to Apply for APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship
The students can apply for the APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship through the official website. The website link has given below. You can check the site for more information and updates. Here we have provided the procedure, how the students can apply for the Abdul Kalam Scholarship.
- Go to the official website
- Download the APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship application form
- Read the eligibility criteria and essential instructions to avoid any rejections
- Fill the application form with required documents
- Kindly recheck the application form before submitting the form
- Click on Submit
- Download the application form for future use
APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship Contact Details
The student can contact the authority for solving their problems regarding the APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship. The contact detail has given below for help the candidates.
- APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship contact Number – 05222336805
For more scholarships, information and updates, check Timesalert.