UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana is the intuitive of state government for the girl child. This Yojana provides financial support from childbirth to her graduation. This scheme implemented in six different stages. UP Kanya Yojana’s main objective is to support the girls and make them defend themselves.
UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana
It started by the chief minister of Uttar Pradesh state, and it is available only to the state citizens. The girl childbirth decreasing in the state, and the economic status of the family is the main reason for this. The two girl children form one family will get full benefits from this scheme. UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana Scheme support in both economical and moral way and want bring changes.
The Uttar Pradesh Kanya Sumangala Yojana is a 1200 crore budget scheme for the welfare of eligible girl child. The number of transfers will increase as the girl child age increase. So, it planned in a way that will help her to complete her education and stand on her terms. The UP Kanya Sumangala Scheme is to uplift the status of the girl in the state. It helps the girl to achieve her fundamental rights, education, and good health, and the negative mindset towards her will also reduce.
Kanya Sumangala Yojana UP Portal
She should not consider the burden in the family with Kanya Sumangala Yojana UP will help the government. To provide t eh financial support to the child is the one side of yojana and the other side is to reduce child marriages, kill them before birth and bring change in people. Uttar Pradesh Kanya Sumangala Scheme will increase the opportunity of the girl for higher education and employment. Check this UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana PDF Download for more details about the scheme.
The complete details of the yojana are available in this article. The girl child will get an amount of 15000 in all the six phases for her development. The money is transferred to the bank accounts directly, which will bring transparency in the system. The scheme is very beneficial by the yogi government for the citizens.
Here are complete details about the Kanya Sumangala Yojana UP and that helps in all the life stages of a girl child. There are some existing schemes like UP Shadi Anudan for financial support for the girl marriages. The Uttar Pradesh Kanya Sumangala Yojana is an addition to that she will receive the economic support at here very stage fo life from the state government.
Details of UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana
UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana
|purpose||uplift of girl|
|Available for||Girl Child In The State|
|Started On||1st April 2019|
|Implement year||2019 – 2023|
Features of Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala Yojana UP
The key objectives of this scheme mentioned in this section. Go through them to get the complete details about the yojana.
- It is implemented for the girls in the state and assistance them for development.
- The budget of the scheme is 12000 crores, and two daughters form s am,e family will get all benefits of the scheme.
- The scheme wants to increase the girl’s birth, reduce child marriages, and provide them with functional status in society and make them stand individually.
- UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana provides financial assistance form their birth to her graduation.
- The money will transfer in June, September, December, and February under this scheme.
- The amount will deposit to the child’s mother or guardian account till she is minor and to her bank account when she is eligible.
Kanya Sumangala Yojana UP Six Stages
The scheme is implemented in six different stages as given below.
Stage 1: The girl born on 1/04/2019 and after will benefit from Rs. 2000 for one time
Stage 2: Girl who is not born after 1/04/2019 and received complete immunisation will receive Rs. 1000 for one time.
Stage 3: The girl who started her 1st standard in the current academic year will benefit from Rs. 2000 one time.
Stage 4: Girl students in the 6th standard of the present academic year will receive Rs. 2000 one time.
Stage 5: Candidates enrolled herself in standard 9th will benefit from Rs. 3000 from the government.
Stage 6: The girl who passed the 10th or 12th standard and got admission to pursue graduation or diploma in this academic year will get Rs. 5000.
Financial Benefits Under UP Kanya Sumangala
The UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana is the useful initiative of the state government towards the state girl child. An amount to transfer in the account at different stages mentioned in the below table.
|Girl Child Birth||2000|
|One year after immunisation||1000|
|Admission of graduation or diploma||5000|
So, the government provides the facility at all the stages from birth to complete her graduation. It also offers financial support to the girl family during the marriage of two lakh amounts for allowances.
Eligibility For UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana form
- The scheme is available only for female candidates
- Applicants should be permanent residents for the Uttar Pradesh state.
- The family income annually should be less than or equal to 3 Lakh
- Two girl children from one family can avail of the benefits.
Documents for Uttar Pradesh Kanya Sumangala Yojana
The list of significant documents you require to apply the yojana is below
- Birth Certificate of the child
- Residence proof
- Income certificate
- Aadhar card of parents and child
- Joint Photo of girl child along with parents
- Ration Card
- Affidavit on an Rs.10 stamp paper
- School Marksheet
- Bank Passbook
- Adoption certificate (if required)
Kanya Sumangala Yojana UP Portal mksy.up.gov.in
We can apply for the UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana in both online and offline processes. People can choose their option according to their connivance and apply for the scheme. The application will take just a few seconds but make sure you have all the details that are required mentioned in the above section.
UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana online registration
The Kanya Sumangala Yojana UP Portal will help you with the online process that will take just a few steps to complete.
1. Visit the official page of UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana in the browser, and you can see the home page on the screen.
- UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana application
2. You can see the quick links section on the left side of the page on display and select the “Citizens Services Portal” link form them.
3. Now, you can see a new page with the terms and conditions section. Go through them and check the box “I agree” and tap on continue to start the online application.
4. You can see the UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana form where you need to give the details.
5. Write the applicant relation with the girl, mobile number, Applicant name and Applicant father or husband name in the text spaces available.
6. Enter the beneficiary children in family and applicant type and district in their respective places.
7. Now, assign a Password according to the rules and confirm it again in the spaces.
8. Check the boxes of the resident of the state and annual Income less than 3 Lakh and complete the Captcha in the online form.
9. Tap on “send SMS OTP” option which will send you an OTP to the registered mobile number and follow the screen instructions.
Kanya Sumangala Yojana UP Portal Login
After the registration process, you can log in to the account and give all other details in your account. Here are the steps of login below
1. Open the Login page of UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana portal
2. Give your Login ID and Password in the text field available on the screen.
3. Now, complete Captcha by typing the characters in the image for security.
4. Tap on Sign In button below and access your account and complete online form.
5. Give the necessary details and upload the required documents in the form and complete the application.
6. You will get the regular updates about your application to your registered mobile number and Email Address.
Uttar Pradesh Kanya Sumangala Yojana offline
If you can not apply through the online, then you can use the offline method to complete the application. Here are the steps for the application
- UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana PDF Download offline application form is available.
2. Take the print of it and fill all the details in the form.
3. Give the details of Applicant Name and relation with child, date of birth, Adhaar card number.
4. Write the bank account details and stage you want to apply for the girl and submit the required documents required for that category.
5. Submit the application form in Block Development officer or SDM or District prohibition office.
6. The form will upload in online by the officers, and you will receive the updates regularly.
UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana Contact Numbers
You can get contact the executives of the scheme for any details or issues in the application. You can find the numbers and email addresses of your Mandal on the website. Go to the official portal and tap on the Contact US option on the page.
Who are eligible to apply for UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana?
The girl child of the state residents and annual income less than three Lakh from all sources can apply for the scheme.
What is the benefit we get under Kanya Sumangala Yojana UP?
The girl child will get financial support in all six stages, as given in the above article. The total amount of 15000 will allot to one girl child for in all six stages.
How can we apply for Kanya Sumangala Yojana Uttar Pradesh?
We can apply for the scheme in both online and offline easily. We can download the form and submit it to the district office or apply online from the website.
For more other information check Timesalert.
- 1 UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana
- 1.1 Kanya Sumangala Yojana UP Portal
- 1.2 Details of UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana
- 1.3 Features of Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala Yojana UP
- 1.4 Kanya Sumangala Yojana UP Six Stages
- 1.5 Financial Benefits Under UP Kanya Sumangala
- 1.6 Eligibility For UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana form
- 1.7 Documents for Uttar Pradesh Kanya Sumangala Yojana
- 1.8 Kanya Sumangala Yojana UP Portal mksy.up.gov.in
- 1.9 UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana online registration
- 1.10 Kanya Sumangala Yojana UP Portal Login
- 1.11 Uttar Pradesh Kanya Sumangala Yojana offline
- 1.12 UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana Contact Numbers