Mahadbt is the scholarship scheme initiated by the government of Maharashtra which helps the weaker section of people. Mahadbt Scholarship is an educational scholarship for the candidates from the weaker section of the society. This offers Pre and Post Matric Scholarships to the students of their state. Aaplr Sarkar Mahadbt also has pension and farmer schemes. The transfer of the money is online to the applicants account so, it is called as the MahaDBT which means Maharashtra Direct Benefit Transfer. Now, the Post Matric Applications are open in the website for this academic year. Here we will give you complete information about the application and eligibility for the scholarships available.
The Maharashtra State started this scholarship to develop the low lying people of society. All eligible candidates should enroll in the website in order to apply for the schemes given by mahadbtmahait.gov.in. Students belonging to minority class of the state and Other Backward Class who cannot afford the education are much benefited with this scholarship.
Mahadbt Scholarship is organized by the state government so this is available only for their residential. Here we will give you some more aspects like mahadbt.gov.in scholarship, eligibility, registration and Login process.
Mahadbt Scholarship 2024 Schemes
- There are about 32 varied types of scholarships available for post-matric in nature.
- The candidates of SC and ST will get a scholarship of 9,000 to 12,000 rupees along with the yearly tuition fees.
- Vimukta Jat Nomadic Tribe will get 100% of tuition fees along with the exam fee covered with 4,000 rupees or more.
- You can also check the Maharashtra Scholarship Result by logging to the account from the website.
- We can give our suggestions or objections to authorities from the website using the “Grievance/Suggestions” page. Where we can submit the details of our issues.
Maharashtra Scholarship Eligibility
We will give you the eligibility criteria details for this scholarship to apply here.
- You need to be resident of Maharashtra State of India.
- Students should have 60% minimum in class 10th and 12th and 65% marks in Hindi Subject.
- The Annual income of applicants parents limit varies with the scholarship they are applying.
- Scholarship Renewal policy is your need to give good performance in the previous year and have 50 % percent of marks compulsory.
- At the time of renewal annual progress card is mandatory to submit.
Register Maharashtra Scholarship Portal
We need to register in the login page if you want to avail the benefits given by Maha DBT. The registration will allow you to get all details of schemes and Maharashtra Scholarship Exam details, the result of Scholarship, eligibility of a particular one. So, the registration process is given here which is very easy. Also, students can go through NSP Login and apply for the scholarship.
- Visit the home page of Maha DBT Scholarship on a web page.
- Click on “New Applicant Registration” option on window.
- This will take you to the new page where we should give the details.
- Tick the yes option for Do you have Aadhaar Card question screen.
- Now, enter your Aadhaar Number in the space given on the page.
- Choose the authentication type of OTP or Biometric on the display screen.
- Enter the details required to register in the website and assign username and password to your account.
- This will complete your registration in mahadbtmahait.gov.in website. Now, you can easily check the conditions for applying for a particular scholarship.
Mahadbt Scholarship Login
The Maharashtra Scholarship Portal was user-friendly and gives you all detail information about the process. In these recent days, the scholarship portal was changed to mahadbtmahait.gov.in from mahadbt.gov.in scholarship with more benefits and information. mahadbt last date of applying scholarship is nearby. So follow the procedure to apply for a scholarship. The Mahadbt Login process is very easy but you need to register first in order to apply for the Maha DBT Scholarship.
Documents Required For MahaDBT
- Aadhaar Card Details for identification proof
- Parent’s income certificate
- Caste and Resident Certificate
- Marks sheet of Last Appeared Exam
- Previous Study and Conduct Certificate
- Bank Passbook Copy
- Joining Letter from University or College
Steps To Login Maharashtra Scholarship Portal
- Open the official website of Mahadbt Scholarship in your browser.
- Click on Applicant Login from the options in the menu on the right side of the page.
- Enter your Username and Password in the fields given for them.
- Complete the security text by typing the code as given in the image.
- Tap on the “Login Here” option below that will open your account on the next page.
Reset Mahadbt Forgot Password and Username
If you have forgotten the login details it is very easy to retrieve them from mahadbtmahait.gov.in online website. Here in this section, we will give you step by step process.
- Open the online website Maharashtra Scholarship Login page and select Forgot Password from the display.
- Now, enter your Username in the space given on screen and tap on getting OTP option beside the page.
- This will send an OTP to your registered number and type it on the space on the screen.
- Follow the screen instructions and change your password for the account.
- Go back to the login page of Maha DBT from your web page and click on Forgot Username option on the login page.
- Give your Applicant Full Name as given in the profile while registration.
- Enter your Mobile number in the next field and Date of Birth in space given.
- Tap on “Get User Name” option on the screen and complete the steps as displayed on the screen and change the details.
- If you want to enter the details again then tap on reset option on the same page and follow the process.
- Now, you can visit the login page and enter with the new login details.
Maharashtra Scholarship Helpline Number
The helpline numbers will help you to get out of any troubles or issues with the registration process or login process. There are some frequently asked questions on the website which will help. All the information is mentioned on the website which will make things easy for us.
- mahadbt Helpline number: 022-49150800
For more information about scholarships available follow Timesalert.
- 1 Mahadbt Scholarship