Cybersecurity Scholarships are very beneficial that help you to complete your graduation. These scholarships are available for the candidates of masters in cybersecurity. It has many scholarships available for both private and public sector graduations. Here we are listing out the best Cybersecurity student scholarship available for candidates. This program provides Cybersecurity Scholarships under graduation and graduates education funded through grants by the National Science Foundation. Cybersecurity Scholarships are beneficial in meeting the financial demands of colleges and university.
- 1 Cybersecurity Scholarships
- 1.1 Details of Cybersecurity Student Scholarship
- 1.2 List of Cybersecurity Scholarships
- 1.3 Graduate Scholarship Program (ISC)2
- 1.4 (ISC)2 Women In Information Security Scholarship
- 1.5 Cameron Impact Scholarship
- 1.6 B.A Rudolph Foundation STEM Scholarship
- 1.7 ESET Women In Cyber Technology Scholarship
- 1.8 (ISC)2 Undergraduate Cybersecurity Scholarship
- 1.9 MIT THINK Scholars Program
- 1.10 AFCEA Washington, DC Chapter Scholarship
- 1.11 NPS Civilian Master’s Degree Scholarship
- 1.12 Elms College STEM Scholarships
- 1.13 Cybersecurity Student Scholarships Eligibility
- 1.14 Documents Required To Apply For Cybersecurity Scholarships
- 1.15 Questions To Fill In Cybersecurity Scholarships Application
- 1.16 Cybersecurity Scholarships Application Form 2019
- 1.17 Are scholarships available to Study Cybersecurity?
- 1.18 What is STEM Cybersecurity Scholarships?
- 1.19 What is the Scholarship Service?
It has different scholarships that help the candidates to complete their educations. You can choose the suitable one and apply it to them. Here we will provide the best Cybersecurity Scholarships available for the students. The application of these scholarships is also straightforward and completes in very few simple steps. Some of them offer the Academic year stipends per year for undergraduate and graduate students. The candidates will get up to 3 years of support for these candidates with financial assistance.
The Cybersecurity sector has a huge demand, and it opens many job opportunities every year to qualified candidates. Some schools that do not offer specific cybersecurity courses, then it provides a similar degree path that leads a cybersecurity career. It includes computer science, information science, assurance and security, computer forensics, computer engineering, and programming.
Obtaining a degree in any these related fields will help qualify you for a career in cybersecurity. Their cybersecurity specialist can increase your career opportunities and also earning potential. The Cybersecurity Scholarships are always helpful for the students pursuing a career in the professional and demanding field.
Details of Cybersecurity Student Scholarship
|Scholarship Name||Cybersecurity Scholarship|
|Available||Study in Cybersecurity Fields|
|Eligibility||United States Resident|
|Funding given||Tuition, Books|
|Course||Under graduation and graduation|
List of Cybersecurity Scholarships
Here are the top scholarships available for the students of graduation and under graduation. Go through the description of these which are given below and apply for them.
Graduate Scholarship Program (ISC)2
It offers the graduate scholarship program from $1000 to $5000 per student. The scholarship is for candidates pursuing a degree with a focus on Cybersecurity or information assurance. The applicants must be eligible to begin the first or second year of master’s degree program or pursue doctoral studies.
- Award amount: $5000
- Awards available: 20
- Application open: 1/12/2019
- Application close: 17/02/2020
(ISC)2 Women In Information Security Scholarship
It is taken care of by centre for Cyber Safety, and Education offers funds from one thousand to eight thousand dollars. The applicants must be female planning to pursue a degree with a focus on Cybersecurity. A minimum of 3.3 GPA is required to apply for this scholarship
- Award amount: $8,000
- Awards available: 8
- Application open: 1/12/2019
- Application close: 17/02/2020
Cameron Impact Scholarship
It is an annually awarded scholarship to approximately 10-150 high schools candidates. Cameron Impact is the four-year merit-based scholarship that covers the complete educational expenses at the candidate chosen institution. It gives scholarship to students planning a career in education, non-profits, government public service. The Minimum GPA is 3.7 and is a U.S citizen. To apply for the scholarship, click here.
- Award amount: $20,000-$50,000 per student
- Awards available: 15
B.A Rudolph Foundation STEM Scholarship
It is for the female under graduation students preparing to enter a profession in sciences. Applicants should be rising juniors, seniors or also a recent college graduate. They should also demonstrate financial need in their application. The financial support is per month for the length of the individual summer position and therefore will calculate for each accepted scholar.
- Award amount: $4,800
- Awards available: 4
ESET Women In Cyber Technology Scholarship
It is to encourage and empower women that help them to peruse a career in cybersecurity. ESET scholarship awards the three women who are pursuing a college-level degree and aspire to have a career in cybersecurity. The candidate should be female and enrolled in an under graduation or graduate program in the United States. The minimum cumulative the candidate should have is 3.0 GPA and a permanent resident of the U.S.
- Award amount: $5,000
- Awards Available: 3
(ISC)2 Undergraduate Cybersecurity Scholarship
A Cybersecurity Scholarship which is available for the under graduation students who plans for a degree interested in cybersecurity services. Applicants GPA must be at least 3.3, and the award sent to the school along with instructions. They should be senior in high school who pursue an undergraduate degree in the fall. Application is available in the online and takes only a few minutes to complete.
- Award amount: $5,000
- Award available: 20
- Application open: 1/12/2019
- Application close: 17/2/2020
MIT THINK Scholars Program
It is the scholarship program that promotes science, technology, engineering, and mathematics. MIT Thinks scholars provide the funding for high school students. This Cybersecurity scholarship is open for all high school students in the United States. Students can apply for the program by submitting a proposal to any novel science, technology or engineering idea. They select about six finalists who will receive all-expense for completion of the project. After completion of projects, the three winning participants will receive additional scholarships. For submitting your projects in MIT Think Scholar Program.
- Award Amount: $500
- Awards Available: 6
AFCEA Washington, DC Chapter Scholarship
It is the Cybersecurity Scholarship available only to the resident within the Metropolitan Washington Council of Government. It majorly includes computer science, engineering, mathematics, physics, chemistry, and management information systems. The application is available on the online website, and you can also check the eligibility and other required details.
- Award Amount: $12,000
- Award Available: 12
NPS Civilian Master’s Degree Scholarship
It is for the students who are planning towards a career in STEM or MONARCH Program. The scholarship does not entail the admission in the military the students will get tuition fee per year. Students also get allowances for health care reimbursement up to $3000 per year. The Book funds of $2000 per year and professional development of $4000 per year. To apply online click here.
- Award amount: $43,000
- Award Available: 7
Elms College STEM Scholarships
It granted by the National Science Foundation to students who major in STEM fields and attend Elms College full-time. To apply for this cybersecurity Scholarship, you need to a full-time, first-year student at Elms College. It is not available for the clinical fields such as pre-medical or teaching professions. The scholarship is available in the online website portal.
- Award Amount: $10,000
- Award Available: 5
Cybersecurity Student Scholarships Eligibility
The students should satisfy the qualification for the application of the scholarships. Here is the list of criteria that is
- Candidate must be pursuing or plan a degree with a focus on cybersecurity or information assurance
- The student must be senior in high school or under graduation who is currently junior or senior pursuing an under graduation degree in a fall.
- If you have completed under graduation degree by the fall, then apply for the (ISC)2 graduate Scholarship.
- Candidate should attend online or on-campus classes in full time or part-time.
- The GPA should be at least 3.3 or 4.0 scale
- Students should be a citizen of the United States
- There is no need to enrol. However, the awards not distributed until the candidates enrolled in an institute.
- The scholarship for tuition, fees, and book sent to schools with instructions
Documents Required To Apply For Cybersecurity Scholarships
You need these documents handy while applying for the Cybersecurity Scholarships. Here is the list of things you need to check before applying.
- The unofficial Transcripts of your current educational institution are required. If awarded you need to submit the official the only the funds are released.
- One letter of recommendations that contains the following
- How long you have known the candidate and in what capacity
- What are the skills and ability that applicant have that will support in completing a degree
- Other information about the applicant should take into consideration
- Academic references are preferred though you may submit a professional letter addressing the above points.
- Resume or CV. It should not exceed more than three pages.
Questions To Fill In Cybersecurity Scholarships Application
The candidates need to give answers to the questions in the application. Prepare answers for these questions you need to complete in the application. Check the below list
- Tell why you should be chosen to receive the (ISC)2 Cybersecurity Scholarships and what makes you stand out from others.
- Describe why you need a scholarship, personal and educational background
- Describe any contribution to the Cybersecurity fields like volunteer work, articles and any other hobbies or activities and what they mean to you required.
- Tell us why you choose the major and goal of your academic career.
- What makes your candidates for success in information security and what are your goals for your professional career.
- Tell us anything you want to share about you in consideration of your application.
Cybersecurity Scholarships Application Form 2019
The application of all these scholarships is available in the respective online portals. All these have similar steps you need to complete the application. Here are the steps that will help you to complete the process quickly.
- Open the official website of the Cybersecurity Scholarships you want to apply.
- Check the eligibility and funding details and if interested, then tap on Apply option in the page.
- Give you educational details, personal and contact information in the respective fields in the application form.
- Now, submit the required documents for the scholarship application in the official page.
- Check the details and tap on submit option below the application form and take a print of it.
- You will get the regular updates of the application status to your registered email or phone number.
- With these steps, your Cybersecurity Scholarships application process completed.
Are scholarships available to Study Cybersecurity?
There is an increase in demand for trained cybersecurity specialists. So many organisations are giving scholarship funds to encourage college students to study the field. It covers the full tuition fees for participating and complete full-time cybersecurity-related degree.
What is STEM Cybersecurity Scholarships?
It is the scholarships that focus on the STEM fields like students in science, technology, engineering, and math are only qualified to get these scholarships. Increasing the chances, they also contribute to the workforce in these areas.
What is the Scholarship Service?
Scholarships Service is a unique program for the recruit and training the next generation of information technology professionals, industrial control system.
For more information and updates, check Timesalert.