Swayam is the online portal that provides free courses with best teaching-learning experience. Any student can apply for the courses available on the website depending upon your qualification. The registration is a simple process, and there are courses from secondary school level to post-graduation students.
The Swayam Login Online makes all these things easy and possible to run these free course on a single platform. It is an initiative of the central government that will help to improve the skills and specialise in the particular classes. Here we include all the details like Swayam Free Online Course Registration, Login 2019 and more.
Swayam Portal Login
- 1 Swayam Portal Login
- 1.1 Swayam Free Online Course
- 1.2 Details of NPTEL Swayam
- 1.3 Swayam Prabha Benefits
- 1.4 Swayam Online Course
- 1.5 Swayam NPTEL Courses
- 1.6 Swayam Free Online Course Registration Eligibility
- 1.7 Requirements For Swayam Login
- 1.8 Swayam Registration
- 1.9 How to apply for Swayam registration
- 1.10 Steps On How To Login Swayam Portal
- 1.11 Swayam Course Test, Certificates
- 1.12 Check Swayam Test Result Online
- 1.13 How to Download Swayam App
- 1.14 Swayam Contact Numbers
- 1.15 How can I register on Swayam?
Swayam Login is available to every student from the states of India. Get the free online course, attend the exam and gain a certificate. It is beneficial to the students who can not afford the coaching centres, and they can gain knowledge from this Swayam Prabha portal. It abbreviated as Study Webs of Active Learning for Young Aspiring Minds. Here we will provide you with complete details.
India is interested in solving the problems of the people digital way so that everyone will avail the benefits from anywhere. Swayam Mahaonline is the portal that will provide free education to the interested candidates and does not have financial assistance. All the course are free of cost, and at the end, of the course, you need to give the exam and get a certificate in your particular course.
Swayam Free Online Course
The Swayam NPTEL Courses are free of cost, and interested candidates can register for the online course in the portal. There are courses from school level to post-graduation for needy students, and many of them have benefited from the program.
Swayam Login is the initiative of the central government to achieve the three main principles of education, which are access, equality and quality. It works as a bridge for the students to know about the digital revolution and grab the chance to join the knowledge economy. Swayam Online Course is interactive and is by best teachers of the country for free of cost to residents of India. The NPTEL Swayam Login portal is taken care of by the Ministry of Human Resource Development and All Indian Council for Technical Education.
Details of NPTEL Swayam
|Purpose||online free courses|
|Course offered||School, under graduation, post-graduation|
|Started||9th July 2017|
|Course fee||free of cost|
Swayam Prabha Benefits
The Swayam Login Online free courses provide many benefits to the students who registered on the site. Check through these benefits that will give you a clear idea about the Swayam India and that built your interest in free courses.
- You will get the best in class instructors in your course class helps you to enhance your skills and knowledge. They will give you the best tips for your education.
- There will be weekly assignments depending upon the classes of that week. It makes sure that your progress is on track and you have a regular improvement.
- It gives the analysis of student in the course, and top teachers of the country conduct these exams. They held through its authorised partners.
- The online portal has the smooth credit transfer which given for complementing your academic program.
- NPTEL Swayam has the Active Local centre that will improve the effectiveness of the Massive Online Open Courses.
- The course approach, exam and certification are all in a systematic approach, and that enables you towards the desired learning goals.
- It is an initiative for the students who can’t attend the schools for any physical or financial reasons. With this, extremely remote areas in the country will also cover.
- There are about 500 online courses available in 323 channels that categorised into different categories according to students and teacher.
- The study material content available for these courses is from the syllabus of NCERT, UGC, IIT’s, NIO’s and NPTEL.
- These course materials are available in all the languages that help the students across the nation, and they designed in a way where teachers can also gain knowledge from them.
Swayam Online Course
The free online course in the portal has more than five hundred and which divided into five main groups. There are about 46 courses in school category, 15 certificate course, 29 in diploma category and 386 in undergraduate and 279 in postgraduate courses. You can quickly get these from the online Swayam Prabha in course page for register. Here we will provide you with the instructions that will help you to check its online courses on the website.
- Visit the home page of Swayam portal in your favourite browser.
- Here you can see the menu on the top right side of the page on the screen.
- Tap in All Course option from them and which will display the free online course available.
- Here you can filter them depending on National coordinator, course duration, Course Exam date, Course credits.
- It shows the category of upcoming and ongoing course sections on the screen.
Swayam NPTEL Courses
National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning is the project by the Indian Institutes of Technology. Its objective is to provide the best education facility to the students whoa re interested in learning from IIT’s. Swayam NPTEL Courses prepare the video courses for all major branches of engineering and physical science for under and post-graduation level and management courses.
The NPTEL is providing this for the students through an online portal in 4, 8 an 12 week online courses. There is no enrollment fee to join these courses, and you can give the exam for the certificate in the course which is thousand rupees cost to enter the exam. The course list for the July-December 2019 semester is available in the online Swayam Prabha portal.
Swayam Free Online Course Registration Eligibility
There is no need for any ability to register in the online web portal. It helps you to develop the skills, knowledge and education. So, there are no eligibility criteria to register on the website. Any individual of age, caste can enter the registration under their category of courses. But to enter the test of a course, you to check the eligibility requirements.
Requirements For Swayam Login
It is an online platform; there are some technical requirements that every candidate should have before starting the application. Students need to have an excellent active internet connection to avail the online courses. The desktop or laptop should have the Flashplayer installed with a good internet connection. Students can also download the content given by the teachers in these online courses.
The registration process in the online portal is straightforward and will complete with few steps. Here we provide you with instructions to register yourself on the website. You can check the details and also notification about the courses regular after the registration process
How to apply for Swayam registration
- Visit the home page of Swayam Prabha in your device or click here to redirect the page.
- Here you can see the Sign-In/Registration option on top of the screen and tap on it.
- It will redirect to the new window where you can see the login page. Click on the link Sign Up Now which is below.
- Here give the Username, Password and confirm them in their respective text spaces.
- Give valid Email Address in the text box and then tap on Send Verification Code button below.
- It will send a code to your Email ID and then give the required details in the registration form.
- Tap on Create button, and that will complete your registration process quickly.
- Note the username and Password to Login next time in the Swayam Online course portal.
Steps On How To Login Swayam Portal
- We can log in in the official portal and can check the details of the online course, certificate download and exams result easily. Here are steps that will help you with the Swayam Login.
- Open the official page of Swayam Portal in the device and tap on the Sign-in /register option.
- It redirects the Swayam Login page on the screen where you need to enter the details.
- You can log in directly using your Microsoft, Google or facebook or register in the portal. The steps for registration are available in the above part of the article.
- Enter your Username, Password in the given fields and then tap on Sign In button that will provide you with access to the account.
- If you forgot your password details, then tap on the link below for Forgot your Password, and that will open a new window.
- Here give your Username, Email Address and then tap on Send Verification Code on the screen.
- Now, give the code which sent to your Email Address and then Tap Continue option.
- Now follow the instructions to reset the password and then Login back with the details.
Swayam Course Test, Certificates
After the candidate completes the course, then they can appear in the examination for the certificate. You can check the exam dates and application from your Login account. Institute and Principal Invigilator conduct the exam papers, evaluation. It was done based on students performance in examinations, assignments, practical and credit gained during the course.
The marks or grades to the students allocate according to the evaluation process. These marks are awarded to the students within four weeks after the completion of the exam. The candidates issued with certificates after the successful learning.
Check Swayam Test Result Online
The result of the test for the course is available in the Swayam Login Portal, and you need to check on the link provided for result in the home page. Give the participant ID provided during the time of registration and click on View Result. It will display your scorecard on the screen, and you can also download the result page.
How to Download Swayam App
Students can get the download the Swayam App on their smartphones and can get the online courses for free of cost. It has a straightforward user interface and occupies only less space. The App is available in the App stores of your respective smartphones. Register in the Swayam App, and you can keep Login details remember and can get the details, course material at any time quickly.
Swayam Contact Numbers
If you have any issues with the online portal of the website, then you can contact the customer executives using the toll-free number. Here we will provide you with the contact numbers that help in solving the issues with the Swayam login portal.
- Swayam Contact Number: 18001219025
How can I register on Swayam?
Open the official website and tap on the register option. Give your username, password and mail address in the text fields. Now type verification code sent to the email address and completed the registration in Swayam portal.
Are Swayam Courses Free?
An initiative of the central government to provide educational assistance for free of cost, and there is no need to pay for the registration of course offered.
What is Swayam Online Course?
Swayam MOOC platform is the most massive online free E-learning course that designed to achieve the access, equality and quality of education. These Online courses cover the school, under and post-graduation course to students.
For more regular updates and information you can check Timesalert