gramavolunteer.ap.gov.in AP Grama Volunteer: Andhra Pradesh government has given a great opportunity to the people, who can work for villages as a volunteer. Recently panchayat raj and rural development department of Andhra Pradesh announced notification for around 4 Lakh+ grama volunteer posts. Andhra Pradesh CM Mr. YS Jagan Mohan Reddy announced this in his swearing ceremony. This scheme gives so many benefits to the state that is, the volunteer can easily solve the village’s problems, people who search for jobs, and they can apply for this. Those candidates, who are interested in applying this, can apply through an online portal. The applicant can get all the information about the AP Grama Volunteer application on the official site.
AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment gramavolunteer.ap.gov.in
This AP Grama Volunteer recruitment reserves 50% for women candidates. 50 persons are worked under each village. Now candidates can apply for AP Grama Volunteer application form 2019 from 24th June to 5th July. Freshers can also apply for this. Salary of this position is Rs. 5000/- month.
This year Andhra Pradesh government provides more than 4 Lakh grama volunteer posts to the people. Now it is published officially for all the candidates. Interested candidates can apply for this through the official website. Candidates have to apply AP Grama Volunteer before 5th July.
To fill the AP Grama Volunteer application form, the candidate has to check the eligibility criteria. On checking and meeting the eligibility criteria, then the postulant is ready to apply for AP Grama Volunteer Jobs. The criteria for this position is discussed in the below steps. Also, search and know about AP LLR Slot Booking.
- Candidates must have to pass 10th
- The age limitation for candidates should be between 18 to 35 years.
- Candidates must belong to the village.
- Applicant should be a resident of the same panchayat.
In AP Grama Volunteer application form, candidates have to submit some personal documents. Here we have given those details:
- Applicants adhaar card copy
- 10th certificate
- All educational certificate ( if required)
- Caste certificate
- Resident certificate
- Health certificate
These certificates are required at the time of applying the AP Grama application form. For further details, you can check on the official site.
How To Apply For AP Grama Volunteer Jobs
In this part, we will discuss, how to apply for the AP Grama Volunteer posts. Read the below instruction carefully before applying.
- Go the official site of panchayat raj and rural development department of Andhra Pradesh.
- In the home page, there is a green button for “Apply Now”, click on it.
- A declaration page is there. Read it carefully and tick on the blank box. Then click on “I Accept”.
- The registration form displays on the screen. Fill up the details like place, qualification, and date of birth. Then click on “check”.
- Then come to the step 2 page, enter the Aadhaar number and the captcha value. Click on “send OTP”. OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number which linked with the aadhaar number.
- After Registration is completed, give personal, educational, socio-economic, demography details and upload a photocopy of the applicant.
- Check the details twice before submitting the application form.
- After submitting the form, Send the application number to your mentioned email id.
- Take the print out of this email for future reference.
After applying for the post, selected candidates shall be called for interview. After qualifying the interview they are appointed as a volunteer for their resident village. We have the information that posting shall start from 15th August 2019. Candidates can check their Ap Grama Registration from the official site. In this official site, it shows the total Registered, total verified, total approved, total rejected and total pending forms.
How To Check AP Grama Volunteer Application Status
After applying, candidates can check their application status by following the given steps:
- Go to the official site : gramavolunteer.ap.gov.in
- Click on “Login”.
- Four options are there. Click on “Application status”.
- There are three options: Aadhaar number, mobile number, and applicant id. Select one option.
- Fill up the given details.
- Click on “send OTP”.
Then follow the given instructions.
From this article, you can gain information about the AP Grama Volunteer recruitment. Here we have given all the details like about the eligibility criteria, required documents, selection process, and the procedure to apply and how to check the application status. For more educational news check Timesalert and know all recruitments, Notifications, and results.