TS Childinfo – The Commissioner of school education in Telangana state has informed the District Educational Officers that CCE implemented in all of the schools of the state from the academic year 2014-2015 onwards.
Four Formative Assessments and two Summative Assessments were conducted every academic year from 2016-2017 and the performance of every child tracked individually on the child info website Schooledu.telangana.gov.in. The tracking for the academic year 2023-2021 was initiated in a collaboration with TS online.
Telangana Children Performance
The School Education Commissioner also informed that software has invented by TS Online. It enables the uploading of individual child information according to their class. It also shows the performance of the child subject-wise. The Samagra Shiksha has come up with the decision that this year they collect the required information. Then upload it on the same application.
Just like that, for the year 2023-2021, the website has opened the format for uploading the individual child-wise attendance. Also, the academic performance at the Mandal level and high school level.
TS Childinfo CCE Marks
Regarding this notice, instructions for Mandal Level and High School Level issued by the Commissioner of school education
- For FA-1 and FA-2 all of the MRCs have to download and print the proforma of individual students according to their classes.
- After that, they have to send it to UPS, High Schools, and PS through CRPs to record the student’s marks.
- After the marks recorded, the CRPs have to collect and upload the data of Schools (Primary and Upper Primary) on the school Edu
- MIS and MRCs are to help in this procedure as they were responsible for Primary School and Upper Primary School Children for online uploading of CCE.
- All the High School Head Masters have to record and then upload the student’s data in the school edu website at High School Level.
- The Headmasters will do this work as they are considered responsible for the online CCE data uploading of High School Children.
- The uploading work mentioned above regarding FA-1 and FA-2 has to complete by the concerning authorities by 26-10-2019 (Dates May Vary)
- From this year onwards, the attendance column for students is also included.
TS CCE Marks Data Entry Online
The School Education Commissioner has put all of the above information and guidelines. It includes the performance of each student individually regarding the Formative Assessments and Summative Assessments on the TS Childinfoz website. The username, URL Address, and password are the same as the child-info website.
According to the cited reference, the Director and Commissioner of School Education, Telangana State, Hyderabad. They have informed the Mandal Educational Officers concerning their respective Districts that software to gather information. That is based on children’s individual performances has launched.
On an experimental or trial basis, the TS Childinfo website has initiated the data uploading of the CCE report. After which 647 schools out of 684 schools have uploaded their children’s data in Hyderabad city.
Children Performance Of Telangana State
Other districts urged to initiate or complete the uploading procedures of CCE class wise proformas of individual students regarding FA-1, FA-2, FA-3, FA-4 and SA-1, and SA-2. The instructions provided to the Headmasters, Data Entry Operators, Mandal educational officers, etc,. So to upload the proformas and observe the data on daily basis. Also, complete the uploading procedure before school closure at the end of the academic year.
According to the above-given details, the proformas belonging to the Annexures -1 to 8. This has to fill up by the Mandal Educational Officers. And then submitted to the office of the Commissioner and Director of Schools Education, Telangana State, Hyderabad.