UAN Portal is launched by Prime Minister of India Mr. Narendra Modi in 2014 along with Employees Provident Fund Scheme. This comes with several benefits for employees that link all PF accounts and members ids to one roof. This was initiated to promote savings for a prosperous life after retirement. The 12 digit number given to the employees will make the process simple. UAN portal is the online website for this purpose that is very easy to use. So, we have discussed the UAN Portal Passbook Login, Registration Procedure, Application Status, and Balance Check.
This will help you to save your money in an effective way for future purpose. The UAN Number which is given will remain the same even if the employee changes the company for job purpose. UAN portal is provided by the Employee’s Provident Fund Organization that maintains your PF (Provident Funds) in a good way. All the services provided by EPFO can be accessed through online easily.
The provident fund is basically an investment where employee and employer contributions from their monthly basis. This will be useful at the time of retirement for financial purposes. The EPFO will maintain all these accounts and the contributions are also monitored by the organization. So, we need to register through the online process to get benefits from this portal. We need to login to check status and balance in the account. Also, know about PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Registration process.
UAN Portal Login
We can log in to our account and handle all our details through online process. The step by step procedure for this is clearly given here.
- Open the official website of UAN Portal Login in your web page.
- You can see the login page on the screen on the left side of the page.
- Enter your UAN in the first space provided and type the password assigned for it.
- Complete the Captcha with the code given in the image above.
- Tap on “Sign In” option below the screen to login to your account.
Here you can check your balance, change details and also password if required.
UAN Portal Password Change
If you have lost the details then you can retrieve them back easily from the login page only. Follow the steps below and that will help you to reset the password easily.
- Open the Login page on your system and tap on Forgot Password link
- Enter your UAN number in the space given and type the Captcha with the code given in the image.
- Tap on “submit” option that will send the OTP number to your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP in the space allotted and again click on the “Submit” option.
- Now, reset your password and login back to your UAN portal.
How To Activate UAN Online
We need to activate the UAN Portal from the online website easily. Here is the procedure to activate the membership.
- Visit the online page and click on Activate UAN link.
- Enter your UAN in the space given in window or choose to give Member ID.
- For member ID select state, office from the drop list given.
- Type your Aadhaar Card, PAN numbers in the fields given.
- Give your name, Date of Birth, Mobile number in the spaces assigned for it.
- Enter the Email ID in the field given and also type the code in the Captcha field.
- Tap on “Get Authorization Pin” button and follow the process on a screen.
This will activate your UAN member portal with which you can make your Provident finds using the EPFO.
How To Check UAN Application Status
- Launch your web browser type epfindia.gov.in or click here.
- Select the services option on the menu bar and choose “For Employees”.
- Now tap on Member UAN/Online Services in the page which will redirect you to the new web page.
- Tap on “know your UAN Status” on the right side of the screen.
- Enter Member ID and select State and office form the list given.
- Type Aadhaar Card and PAN in the space assigned for the details.
- Enter the name, Date of Birth and Mobile Number in the fields given in the page.
- Complete the Captcha in the space given and tap on “Get Authorization pin” option.
- This will be sent to your registered mobile number and click on validate OTP and Get UAN.
- The status will be sent via message to the registered number.
UAN Portal Passbook Login
The UAN Passbook will be generated within six hours after the activation of the UAN Membership in the portal.
- Open the Epfo Portal in your browser or tap here to redirect the page.
- Go to our services and select For Employees on the page and select “Member Passbook”.
- Enter the Username in the space provided in the screen and type the Password in the next field.
- Give the Captcha in the field by entering the code of the image.
- Tap on the “Login” option which will display your passbook details on display where you can download or take a print.
UAN Portal Customer Care Number
We can make a call to the UAN Portal for any additional information or assistance easily. The help desk number and timings are given here along with the timings you can also Email to their address.
- UAN Portal Customer service Number – 1800 11 8005
- Timings: 9:15 AM to 5:45 PM
- Email ID: [email protected]
For more information and updates check Timesalert.