MH CET 2023 is the entrance exam conducted for the student in Maharashtra state for all professional and business courses. We need to attend the MH CET exam to get admission in engineering and medical courses in colleges of the state. For this, we need to register in the official site and apply for the examination. MH CET exam is conducted every year, and also candidates with a diploma can directly enter into the second year of course with this. This article will give you the complete details about the MH CET 2023 Application, eligibility, and exam dates. Go through the entire article for more information on MH CET 2023.
MH CET 2023
The MH CET examination schedule will be released by the State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra State every year. This consists of application start, exam dates to Counseling dates. All the under and Post-graduation course entrance exams schedule will be available on this website. Here are the complete details are given in the article with the appropriate titles to sections. Check your article and find the information you need.
What is MH CET
The MH CET is the only exam that you need to crack to get admission in university and colleges of Maharashtra state. MH CET 2023 will be conducted in an online mode according to the changes made by DTE Maharashtra. The paper is given very difficultly so that the candidates will be screened and the best one gets the seat. So, the aspirants should prepare well and score the cutoff marks to get the admission. Here we will give exam dates, a syllabus that will help you in the preparation of MH CET 2023 exam.
MH CET 2023 Exam Dates
The application form for MH CET Exam will be released in February of every year. We will give you the online registration details and important dates which are essential to apply for the examination.
When is MH CET 2023
|MH CET Events||Dates|
|MH CET Exam Online Apply||February 2nd Week 2023|
|Last date for Application||March 4th Week 2023|
|Admit Card Release||April 4th Week 2023|
|MH CET Exam Date||May 2nd Week 2023|
|Result Declaration||June 1st Week 2023|
|Counseling Date||June 2nd Week 2023|
These are the important dates you should be aware of so that you will not miss the exam. Here we will update the exact dates when the notification releases.
MH CET 2023 Eligibility
- Candidates need to have the eligibility to apply for the exam. So, you need to check the criteria before you start the application.
- The Applicant should be Indian and a residence of Maharashtra State.
- He should have 10+2 exam certificate or equivalent from a recognized university.
- The student should have physics, chemistry subjects compulsory and Math/Biology according to their graduation course preference.
- Candidates should have 50 % marks in the intermediate and 45 % aggregate for reservation candidates.
- The mining Engineering course is not available for female candidates.
MH CET 2023 Application Form
The application form and registration links will be there on the official website. MH CET 2023 registration is available on the site when the notification arrives. The below steps will help you to apply for the exam.
- Open the official website of MH CET 2023 in the browser.
- You can see different links for the application of an entrance exam for both under and post-graduation courses.
- Select the link you want to attend and click on it on the screen that redirects you to the next page.
- Now, read the instructions carefully and register yourself in the website given.
- Follow the screen instructions and complete the registration form by giving your personal, educational, and contact information.
- Check the details and apply for CET 2023. Take a print of the form for further purposes.
- You can stop the application process in middle and login back with registration details and complete application later.
MH CET 2023 Application Fee
We need to pay the Application fee in the online mode of the process only. You can see the payment option at the end of Application form through the options given in the form.
|General/OMS Candidates/Migrates of J&K||800|
|ST/SC/OBC/PWD/SBC and NT||600|
MH CET Result
The CET Results are declared by the state government after a month of the examination. Applicants who attended the exam should cross the cut off mark given by the state council of the entrance exam. The MH CET Results 2023 will decide the merit list of students who scored good marks in the exam. The rank cards can also be downloaded from the website. These results will be given in the 1st week of June 2023 mostly and will publish in the site to check online.
MH CET 2023 Exam Pattern
- The exam pattern conducted by the CET 2023 is given in this section.
- The Maharashtra CET 2023 exam is online CBT mode with three question papers.
- MH CET paper is an objective type with multiple-choice questions.
- The time duration of the exam is 90 minutes, and each paper will be for 100 marks.
- Paper I consists of 50 questions and Paper II and III with 100 questions.
- Two (2) marks are given in Paper I and one (1) mark for Paper II and III for correct answers.
- Paper I is available only in English medium, but Paper II and III are available in English, Marathi, and Urdu.
|Paper||Subject||Question From 11th Standard||Question From 12th Standard||Marks For One Question||Total Marks||Duration|
This is the exam pattern for CET 2023. Now, plan accordingly and prepare for the exam in a smart way that you can drink and get the admission.
MH CET 2023 Exam Syllabus
The syllabus of MH CET Exam is your 12th standard or intermediate topics from physics and chemistry. Students should prepare for Math or Biology according to the exam course they are attending. Make sure that you cover the topics and go through the previous MH CET syllabus as it remains the same to a large extent. As the notification releases in February, you will not have enough time to prepare from then. So, go through previous papers, syllabus, and pattern for a good idea. This will help you to prepare for the exam easily.
MH CET 2023 Contact Number, Address
The contact information is available on the online website of MH CET. We gave you these details here below. There are helpline numbers and Email ID available in contact website for different departments. You can call these numbers in the working hours and ask for the information.
8th floor, New Excelsior Building,
A.K. Nayak Marg, Fort,
Mumbai- 400 001
For more information about Top educational entrance exam, check Timesalert.