How To Change The Time On Fitbit Device With App
- 1 How To Change The Time On Fitbit Device With App
- 1.1 Change The Time On Fitbit Device
- 1.2 Fitbit Device Features
- 1.3 Features of Fitbit products:
- 1.4 How to change the date and time on Fitbit?
- 1.5 How to change the date and time on the Fitbit without using any app?
- 1.6 How to change the time zone on the Fitbit?
- 1.7 How to change the time on the Fitbit charge and versa?
- 1.8 How To Manually Change The Time On Fitbit
- 1.9 FAQs On Changing Time Zone On Fitbit
- 1.10 Is there any app for Fitbit?
- 1.11 When do I restart my Fitbit device?
- 1.12 How can I keep track of my heart rate with my Fitbit device?
Change the Time on Fitbit : Health is wealth! Everyone is now aware of this quote. Today, technology leads the world. The most popular health-related technical products have now become very famous. The watches which are used to see the time are now used to track your health and fitness details.
Change The Time On Fitbit Device
Many fitness trackers give health guidance and our health and fitness information. One such American company puts the world of health and fitness in your hands. Yes! That’s true. It’s Fitbit.
Fitbit is an American electronic fitness products company that produces different wireless products with wearable technology. The most used Fitbit product is the Fitbit smartwatch known as versa.
Fitbit Device Features
Features of Fitbit products:
- They track our all-day activity
- Exercise tracking.
- 24/7 heart rate tracking.
- Sleep tracking.
- Nutrition tracking.
- Motivation and friends.
Fitbit app is the most advanced health and fitness tracker that gives fitness inspiration and wellness guidance too.
How to change the date and time on Fitbit?
There are many methods to change the date and time on Fitbit. One such method is using the Fitbit app.
- Download the Fitbit app on your mobile or laptop.
- Open the app.
- You can see different options below on the display.
- Select the today option.
- You can find your profile picture in the top left corner.
- Tap on your profile picture.
- Scroll down to find the advanced settings option under settings.
- Then, click on the advanced settings.
- Make sure that the automatic time zone option is turned off.
- If not toggle it off.
- Click on the select time zone option down the automatic time zone and turn on the all-day sync and click on the sync now option.
You can now see the correct date and time displayed on your watch.
How to change the date and time on the Fitbit without using any app?
We can change the date and time on Fitbit without using the app also. It can be done through the Fitbit website. Let us see those steps.
- Go to the Fitbit website link (https://www.fitbit.com) on your phone or computer or PC.
- Click the log-in option that is on the top right corner of the display.
- sign-in in by entering your log-in credentials that are associated with your Fitbit or through your Google or Facebook account.
- You can find the settings icon on the top right corner of the display.
- Click on that settings icon.
- Then, click on the personal information option.
- Then, click on the time zone option.
- Select your time zone.
- Click on the submit option.
- Click the sync now option on the dashboard.
You can now change the time zone without using the app and by using the website link.
How to change the time zone on the Fitbit?
There is another method to change the time zone on Fitbit that is by using Windows 10 app. Let us look at the steps on how it could be done.
- Download the Fitbit app on your iPhone or iPad.
- At the top right corner, you will find the three lines option that represents your account icon.
- Click on that icon.
- Open your account and you will find the advanced settings option under settings by scrolling down.
- Click on the advanced settings.
- Now, click on the time zone.
- Make sure that the auto mode is turned off.
- Click on the displayed time zone and select your time zone from the list.
- Click the submit option.
- Click on the sync now, an option on the dashboard.
How to change the time on the Fitbit charge and versa?
Steps to change the time on Fitbit charge and versa:
- Open the Fitbit app to correct the time on your tracker.
- Then check for an option to change the time zone.
- Go to the dashboard and turn on the sync.
If this doesn’t work
- Log out of your Fitbit app.
- Quit the app.
- Restart your charge.
- Also, check whether the Bluetooth is turned off.
- Shut down your phone and turn it on after 2 min.
- Turn on the Bluetooth.
Again, login to the Fitbit app
How To Manually Change The Time On Fitbit
By now, I expect that you have understood how to change the date and time on the Fitbit by different methods. In my opinion, using Fitbit products is very helpful in understanding our health. With these products, we can witness fitness.
It is the best way to prove that technology can not only destroy humans but can also improve a person’s health in a better way if it is used correctly. Fitbit is one such app where you can track your health online. I suggest everyone buy a Fitbit product to stay healthy and fit.
FAQs On Changing Time Zone On Fitbit
Is there any app for Fitbit?
Fitbit has Bluetooth smart connectivity on iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 3, iPhone touch, iPad mini, and selective androids.
When do I restart my Fitbit device?
If you face any of the below-mentioned problems, you can restart your Fitbit device.
- Cannot sync.
- Any problem related to touch functioning such as swiping, tapping, etc.
- Cannot able to save the data such as tracking steps, etc.
How can I keep track of my heart rate with my Fitbit device?
Swipe on your clock and you can see your current heartbeat rate.