UPSEE 2020 is the entry-level exam conducted of the admission of students into engineering, medical courses. This is for the Uttar Pradesh students where e the candidates of Indian nationality can also attend the exam. UPSEE exam is available in both offline and online mode according to the student application. It offers courses of architecture, pharmacy, design, and management along with engineering.
Dr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam Technical University conducts the Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination for the students of their state for admission. This exam is held every year that provide entrance based upon the UPSEE cutoff. This article will give you the complete details about the UPSEE Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Merit List, and Counseling dates.
The under graduation entrance exam for the students to enter into colleges and university of Uttar Pradesh state is UPSEE. The student’s college and seat allotment wile b based upon the exam merit list and cutoff given by the university. After the exam is completed, you can check the result from the online and apply for UPSEE Counseling dates and schedule given. Here we will provide you with the application process, eligibility you need to have for applying UPSEE 2020 Exam.
This is the only way to get entrance into the Uttar Pradesh institute and university that offer the graduation engineering and medical courses. Here we will give complete information about UPSEE Exam dates. You need to download the admit card after the application process from the online in given dates. We will also list out all the important dates of the examination. Go through the complete article for the details.
UPSEE 2020 Exam Dates
This section will give all the important Exam dates information you need to know or applying UPSEE exam. Students need to apply in a given time to not to miss the opportunity.
|Apply online||January 4th week 2020|
|Last date to Apply||March 4th Week 2020|
|Last date to fee submission||April 1st week 2020|
|UPSEE Admit card issue||April 4th week 2020|
|Exam Date||April 4th week to May 1st week 2020|
|Result Declaration||May 4th week 2020|
|Counselling start date||June 4th Week 2020|
UPSEE 2020 Eligibility
The eligibility criteria of the UPSEE examination is given below
- Candidates should be from Indian Nationality.
- Students form NRI, PIO, children of Indian workers from in Gulf countries and Migrants of Kashmir can apply.
- The students should have 10+2 standard, intermediate or equivalent certificate from a recognized board.
- Candidates from the general category should have 50 % of marks, and SC/St should have 45 % marks in intermediate.
- The main subjects should be physics, chemistry and mathematics or biology to appear for the UPSEE Exam.
UPSEE 2020 Application Form
We can apply for the exam through the online website easily when the notification is released. Here we will give the steps to apply clearly which you need to follow to complete the application form.
- Open the website of UPSEE in your browser and search for the link in the admission section.
- Tap on the link that will redirect you to the application form on the new web page.
- Give the details of your personal, contact and educational information in the UPSEE 2020 application form.
- Upload the photograph, signature in the sizes and formats mentioned in the form.
- Now, check the details and tap on fee payment option on the page.
- Choose the options of fee payment in the form through credit, debit or online banking process.
- Take the confirmation letter a print for a registration number that will help in further process. With these steps, the application process will complete the process.
UPSEE 2020 Application Fee
The application fee is given by the University for applying the UPSEE 2020 exam. There is a difference in the amount of fee for categories as given below.
The amount will be displayed automatically after completion of your application form in the fee payment section. You can check the amount and pay directly through the online process.
UPSEE Result 2020
The result of the examination will be given by the University after the evaluation of the paper. There will be the UPSEE cutoff will decide the qualifying of the students to attend the counselling. The students should get the cutoff marks to get admission. The university will declare the results on the given date by them on the official website. Candidates can check UPSEE Result date and provide their registration number and see their results.
UPSEE 2020 Exam Pattern
This section will give you a complete idea about the exam pattern conducted for the UPSEE 2020 for graduate admission.
- This is an offline mode of examination, and the university will allow the centers.
- You can check the exam center, time, date on UPSEE admit card which can be downloaded from the official website.
- The duration of the exam is 3 hours in total for all the sections of the paper.
- There are no negative marks assigned for the incorrect answers.
- UPSEE 2020 exam is an objective model type with multiple choices.
|Paper||Subject||No.of Questions||Total Questions||Total Marks|
|3||General Awareness Aptitude Test (BHMCT,BFAD,BFA)||100||100||400|
|4||Aptitude test for B.sc Graduates in engineering||100||100||400|
|5||Aptitude Test for MBA/MCA||100||100||400|
|6||Aptitude Test for Diploma Holders in pharmacy||100||100||400|
|7||Aptitude Test For Diploma Holders in engineering||100||100||400|
UPSEE 2020 Exam Syllabus
As all other graduation entrance exams, this covers the topics from the 12th standard based upon the paper you chose to write. For engineering courses, you need to prepare the syllabus of physics, chemistry, and mathematics. For pharmacy students, you need to prepare from physics, chemistry, and biology. The complete UPSEE Exam syllabus will publish in the notification with a nay addition of deduction of topics. We will update in the article as soon as the official notification released from the UPSEE examination board.
UPSEE 2020 Contact Number, Address
The contact address and phone numbers of Uttar Pradesh state entrance examination are given below.
Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University Uttar Pradesh
Sec 11, Jankipuram Vistar Yojna, Lucknow-226 031
Email: [email protected]
Toll-free number: 1800-180-0161
Alternate number: 0522-2336800
Availability: 10:00 A.M to 5:00 PM
Email: [email protected]
For more information and updates, check Timesalert.