Atal Bihari Vajpayee Scholarship: Our Prime Minister Narendra Modi introduced Atal Bihari Vajpayee Scholarship for the students who have completed their 10th and 12th level. The Scholarship is one of the national scholarship funds for the students. The main aim of the scholarship is offering to the students, who have poor financial conditions. The eligible students can apply for the Scholarship to continue their study. It is an excellent opportunity for the students given by the Government of India, who are belonging from a middle-class family. Here we have listed all the details about the Atal Bihari Vajpayee Scholarship, which can help the students, who want to apply for this scholarship.
Atal Bihari Vajpayee Scholarship
The Atal Bihari Vajpayee Scholarship is only for the students, who have completed their class 10th and intermediate level. The students, who are belonging from the middle-class family, they can apply for this Scholarship. Only for those candidates, the Government of India has introduced the Scholarship. Some bright students are not continuing their higher study due to their financial conditions. Through this scholarship, the student can get the scholarship amount to continue their education. One of the right steps taken by the Government of India for the students, who have financial problems.
The Atal Bihari Vajpayee Scholarship applied by the candidates who meet the eligibility conditions first. The eligibility conditions have listed below. You can check the eligibility criteria before applying for the Scholarship. The application form for this scholarship is available on the website. Every year the Government releases the notification for the Scholarship for the eligible students. The students have to submit their application form before the last date of submission.
Atal Bihari Vajpayee Scholarship Eligibility
The Government of India releases the notification for the Atal Bihari Vajpayee Scholarship. This year also the announcement has been released. Now the eligible applicant can apply for the Scholarship through the website. The Government doesn’t declare the particular date of the submission of the application form. Only we have the information that the students have to submit their application form for the Scholarship before August 2020.
The student must have full fill the eligibility conditions before submitting the Atal Bihari Vajpayee Scholarship application form. Without full fill the requirements, the application form will be rejected. The eligibility conditions are;
- The student must be an Indian citizen.
- The candidate has to clear class 10th and 12th.
- The age of the student must be in between 18 years to 25 years.
- The annual income of the parent should not more than Rs. 6 lakhs.
- The candidate has to score more than 50% marks in the last appeared examination.
- The Atal Bihari Vajpayee Scholarship is not applicable for the distance learning course.
- The candidate must have 75% of attendance.
Atal Bihari Vajpayee Scholarship Amount
The selected candidates for the Atal Bihari Vajpayee Scholarship will get Rs. 10,000/- per annum. As per the notification of the government, the candidate will receive a monthly Rs. 1000/- for ten months during an academic year. Once the academic year is complete, the candidate will have to renew their scholarship. The student has 75% attendance in class 12th to get the Scholarship. The student, who will be scored 85% marks in class 12th, will get Rs annually. 25000/- and monthly they will get Rs. 2500/-.
Documents Required for Atal Bihari Vajpayee Scholarship
The student will need some essential documents to apply for the Atal Bihari Vajpayee Scholarship. Without submitting the documents, the application form will not be acceptable. The documents are;
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee Scholarship application form
- Address proof
- Candidate’s Bank account details
- ID proof of the candidate
- Income Certificate
- University ID proof of the candidate
- Last appeared exam mark sheet of the candidate
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheet of the candidate
Atal Bihari Vajpayee Scholarship Application Form
The interested and eligible candidate can apply for the Atal Bihari Vajpayee Scholarship through the official website. All the information regarding the Scholarship is available here. Here we have given the procedure for applying for the scholarship through online.
- Open the URL for the website
- Click on New Registration
- Read all the given instructions and tab on Continue
- Fill up the Registration form and get the username and password for login
- Go to the homepage
- Login the site with username and password
- Choose the correct scholarship program to apply
- Submit the application form with required details and documents
- Click on Final submit
- Take the hard copy of the application form and note the application number for check the application status
Atal Bihari Vajpayee Scholarship Contact Details
For any technical problems, the candidate can contact the help desk.
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee Scholarship Contact number – 01206619540
For more information and updates, check Timesalert.