PMSSS Scholarship is only for the J&K students, which has launched in the academic year of 2011-2012 by All India Council for Technical Educational (AICTE). The scholarship aims to support the youth of J&K, who want to continue their higher education outside the state. Every year the Indian Government releases the scholarship notification for the students.
Through the PMSSS Scholarship, the students can get so many benefits for their study. There are several scholarship schemes available in our country. But the Scholarship is only for the J&K state’s students. For more details and latest updates about the Scholarship, check the below article.
PMSSS Scholarship 2022
The PMSSS Scholarship is one of the scholarships, which is only for the Jammu and Kashmir students. The candidate can apply for the award through the official website. The candidate can apply for the scholarship only through the site. There is no application fee for Scholarship that is the candidate can apply freely. PMSSS Scholarship is only for the youth of the J&K, who wants to continue their higher study outside of the state. This scholarship is a tremendous opportunity for J&K students. Through this scholarship, the Jammu and Kashmir students can continue their education in a smoothly way.
The Prime Minister’s Special Scholarship Scheme (PMSSS) is very beneficial for the eligible candidates. The scholarship is giving lots of benefits to the selected candidates. One of the scholarships, which has offered to the only one state in India. Now the government of India takes new steps for the J&K states. And this Scholarship is one of those steps, which develop the educational system of the state. For more updates about the PMSSS Scholarship, the student has to check the AICTE website from time to time.
PMSSS Scholarship Application Form 2022 Last Date
The notification for the PMSSS Scholarship 2022 published in April 2022. The interested candidates applied for the Scholarship for their higher studies. The application form of the scholarship was available in the official site of AICTE. The students submitted their application form before the last date of submission. The candidate who didn’t get the chance to apply then they can apply in next year. The merit list of the Scholarship 2022 released on 18th June 2022.
|PMSSS 2022||Important Dates|
|Online Registration Process Started||10th April 2022|
|Registration Process Closed||9th May 2022|
|Merit List Published||18th June 2022|
PMSSS Scholarship Eligibility
The eligibility conditions for the Scholarship are;
- The student must have the residential proof of J&K
- The candidate have to passed 12th exam from the J&K Board
- The student should have a precise +3 diploma from J&K state polytechnic university
- The parent’s monthly income must be less than INR 8 Lac
- The student should have registered for the scholarship through the AICET portal
PMSSS Scholarship Amount
A total of 5000 scholarships are available for the applied students, who are pursuing courses like degree, engineering, and medical. The Scholarship Amount is different for all streams.
For Degree Students:
- The selected candidates will receive annually up to Rs. 30,000/- for the academic fee
- The maintenance charges of the student per annum are Rs. 1 Lac
- For degree students, there are a total of 2070 PMSSS Scholarships are available
For Engineering Students:
- Total 2830 scholarships offer to the engineering degree candidates
- Selected students will receive Rs annually. 1.25 Lac for the academic fee
- The maintenance charges will Rs. 1 Lac per annum
For Medical Students:
- All total only 100 scholarships are available for the medical students
- The selected candidate will get up to Rs. 3 Lac for the academic fee
- The maintenance charges of the students are Rs. 1 Lac per annum
There is no particular selection process for the PMSSS Scholarship. The applied students will get selected based on the marks of their academic years. After shortlisted the category the merit list will publish by the authority.
Documents Required For PMSSS Scholarship
The AICET need some relevant documents at the time of applying for the Scholarship. The candidate must have to submit these documents with the application form. The Documents are:
- Resident certificate of J&K
- Income certificate
- Candidate’s bank details
- Candidate’s Aadhar card copy
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheet
- Lateral entry candidate’s Diploma certificate
- Caste Certificate
How To Apply PMSSS Scholarship 2022-2020
The students can apply for the Scholarship through the AICET official website. All the information regarding the PMSSS Scholarship Application Form is available here. The candidates can check the latest updates about the scholarship through this website. The applying procedure for this Scholarship is;
- Open the AICET official website
- Search for the 12th Registration or Diploma registration category
- Click on this link
- Complete the Scholarship Registration process
- After completing the registration process, the candidate will receive the registration id and password
PMSSS Scholarship Login
- Go to the homepage
- Login the site with the given registration id and password
- Open the PMSSS Scholarship application form
- Fill all the details with required documents
- Submit the application form in the AICET website
PMSSS Scholarship Contact Details
- Address – Head Office, Vasant Kunj, Nelson Mandela Marg, New Delhi – 110070
- PMSSS Scholarship Contact Number – 0112613157678
For more updates and information, check Timesalert.