Prerana Scholarship is for students of economically background classes for studying. This has an online portal which helps to submit the applications online, check prerana scholarship last date and eligibility. Prerana Scholarship is available for post Matriculation or Post Secondary candidates that provide the financial assistance to them. The submissions for this academic year are going to open in official Online Portal. Here we will give you the complete information on Prerana scholarship Portal.
Prerana scholarship Portal
This is only for the people who are residents of the Odisha state and candidates from minority communities. Prerana Online portal is the integrated e-governance portal by the state. This will make the process of application, renewal, and distribution of amount easy and faster. Prerana post-matric scholarship is a very good step to improve the educated citizen percentage of the state. This brings a higher level of education close and affordable to minor communities of the state.
We will provide complete information about the scholarship Reward for all the eligible candidates. Students should first register themselves in the online portal to apply for scholarships easily. The prerana login and registration process and all are available in the online portal easily. You can check the website regularly for the updates or we will give you them in our article. So, here let us see the application process, eligibility, benefits of this Post Matric Scholarship. Also, the students can check for NSP Login and know the scholarship details.
Prerana Scholarship Eligibility
- The candidates should be from Schedule Caste category like SC/ST/OBC/SEBC/EBC from the residents of Odisha.
- The annual income of the SC/ST family should not exceed Two lakh Fifty Thousand rupees from all the sources.
- Candidate parent’s income from all sources of OBC/SBEC/EBC should be only One Lakh rupees per annum.
- Students should secure marks of 50% from the previous examinations.
- The Prerana Scholarship Reward is only available for the students of any professional courses in any Government or recognized private institutions.
- Students should have done their complete education in the Odisha state and have not applied for any other additional scholarship.
How To Login Prerana Scholarship
We can apply for Scholarship through the online process from the website. All the application, renewal is done in the site. This is a Post Matric Scholarship Registration which has the automatic website. We can check the status of the application here. Here are complete steps and documents required to apply for the scholarship.
Documents Required To Apply for Prerana Scholarship
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST candidates
- Aadhaar Card Copy
- Passbook Xerox linked to Aadhaar Number
- Previous Marks Memo
- Enrollment paper to the college
Steps To Login Prerana
- Open the official website page in your web browser.
- Select Student Login option from the online portal page.
- Give the Username/Student Application ID in the space given.
- Type the Password in the next text field assigned for it.
- Enter the code given in the box for the security check purpose.
- Click on Login option below the page that will redirect you to the student page easily.
Here you can renewal application for the next year when the slot is open without any registration. Check the status of prerana Scholarship Reward trough the online portal.
How To Renewal Prerana Scholarship
There are different cases of renewal policy of Scholarship through the online process. Here is the list of different schemes available on the online website.
- Students can renew application after completion of a course in one institute and joining another one.
- They should also update their details to renew the application after completion of a year in a course and entering the next year.
- We can also renewal for applications rejected in the previous year and fresh from the 2nd year of course.
- Pending applications of students at the institute level can also renewal scholarship.
- All these can be done in the online website renewal section of the page.
Follow the instructions for them clearly on the screen where you can get the complete details of a renewal policy.
Recover Prerana Scholarship Password
We can get back our login details easily from the Online Portal service. Here are the details to recover your password with simple steps.
- Visit the online website portal on a web page or type URL mpsc.mp.nic.in.
- Go to the Student Login page and tap on Recover your Password link.
- Give the details like Student user name in the field given on the page.
- Submit the detail by checking them and complete the process as per the instruction on the screen.
- You can log in back with the new details easily.
Follow these instructions to change your password easily from your online website.
Prerana Help Line Numbers
These numbers will help you with complete details of the application, renewal issues. Help Desk is available in all working days and will give you good assistance in solving troubles.
- So-cum-Under Secretary (SC/ST): 9556237626
- Senior Technical Consultant (SC/ST): 7008892494
- Technical Assistant( Post-Matric SC/ST): 7205094612
- Director (OBC): 0674-2532352
- Email ID: [email protected], [email protected]
Check Timesalert for more information and updates.