E Kalyan Portal: The students who are permanent residents of Jharkhand state can apply for the scholarship from E Kalyan Portal. E Kalyan gives funds for education for both school and college level. The online website helps you to register, login and also renewal the account easily. ekalyan.cgg.gov.in is the official site page for E Kalyan that make the process easy for the backward class of the state. This article will give you the insight view of the website and process to apply for the E Kalyan Portal Scholarship online.
E Kalyan Portal Scholarship
The E Kalyan Scholarship Login has different types of scholarships according to the course they are studying. The eligibility criteria also differ from one other and you need to apply for all these forms by using the login website only. The E Kalyan portal will give you a list of Jharkhand Scholarship, the application process, rewards, documents required for the application. It gives funds to Schedule Caste and backward classes like SC, ST and OBC candidates who are eligible.
E Kalyan Student Login notification for this year is announced and it is open for them to apply. We have to visit the website to enter the scholarship registrations and apply. It also offers many other facilities for their students through online. The scholarships are available for post and pre Matric students of Jharkhand State and also for those who are studying outside the country. As this a scheme offered by the state government the students should be citizens of the state. Read the article to know more information. The amount of scholarship will be directly transferred to the account of students. You can also check the result or status of scholarship form E Kalyan Portal.
E Kalyan Student Scholarship Eligibility
- Students from SC/ST and OBC category are eligible to apply.
- They should be a resident of Jharkhand and completed their previous study in the state.
- The annual income should exceed above 2 Lakh Fifty thousand rupees.
- Applicants should not apply for other scholarships.
- They should have a score of 60 % in 10th/12th Class and this may change upon the scholarship offered.
How To Register In E Kalyan
The eligible candidates need to complete the online registration process from the official website of Jharkhand state government department. Here we will give you the steps of registration and documents you need to apply for the scholarship.
Documents Required For E Kalyan Scholarship
- Caste and Income Certificate from government offices
- Bonafide Certificates
- Mark sheet of the last examination
- Joining offer from the college or university
- Aadhaar Card
- Residence Certificate
- Scanned signature f candidate and photo
- Bank Passbook linked with Aadhar card
These are the documents where you need to keep handy for application and make sure you have the scanned copies of them. As we need to attach a few documents to the applications. Also, read and apply for PFMS Scholarship.
How To Register E Kalyan Scholarship
- Open the official website of E Kalyan in a web browser.
- Search for the registration link which you can see on the home page.
- Fill the details required carefully in the spaces given.
- Give active Email Address and Phone number as they will be used to log in the account next time.
- Upload the documents with photo and signatures.
- Now, click on “submit” option that completes your registration process.
E Kalyan Login Process
We can log in to the account to check the status of the scholarship, renewal and also edit the details. So, the login process is very easy and will take only a few seconds to complete. We can log in to the account using Login Name, Email or Mobile number which is given in the registration process.
- Visit the website of E Kalyan Scholarship in your system.
- Tap on Student login option form the menu bar that will redirect you to the next page.
- Now choose the options from student Name, Email or Mobile Number that will give you different text fields for each.
- Enter the values in the spaces given for them and type the password given in at registration process.
- Give the Captcha value in the field and press on Sign In button given below.
This will take your account page where you can check the details of your scholarship, renewal for the next year of course. We can also apply for the new course using the same account.
How To Reset Password E Kalyan Student Login
If you have lost your password then there is no need to worry. We can easily retrieve the password from the online E Kalyan Portal.
- Go to the E-Kalyan Student Login page and click on “Forgot Password” link.
- Give your Name, Father name in the space given respectively.
- Now, enter Date oF Birth, Mobiel and Email address fields assigned.
- Tap on the “submit” option below and follow the instructions to change your password.
- Login with the new details to make sure that your new password is updated.
E Kalyan Portal Contact Number
For any application assistance or troubles in the registration process, we can call the contact numbers. Here we provide the contact number and availability time details.
- E Kalyan Portal Contact Number: 040-23120591, 040-23120592, 040-23120593
- Availability: Monday – Saturday (10:30 A.M to 5:00 PM)
- Email ID: [email protected]
For more information about scholarships check Timesalert.