ePass Karnataka is the scholarship scheme for the students of Karnataka state to complete their graduation. The official website for this is karepass and is the important welfare plan from the government of Karnataka. As the new academic year is about to start karepass has started the renewal and fresh applications of scholarships to the eligible students. We here gave you the information about ePass Karnataka 2022 Application form karepass Renewal and fresh application.
ePass Karnataka 2019
- 1 ePass Karnataka 2019
- 1.1 Benefits of karepass.cgg.gov.in
- 1.2 ePass Karnakta Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 Documents Required For ePass Scholarship Karnataka
- 1.4 How To Apply karepass Scholarship Online
- 1.5 How To Renewal ePass Karnataka Scholarship
- 1.6 Check karepass Application Status
- 1.7 ePass Karnataka Application Number
- 1.8 ePass Karnataka Helpline Numbers
This scheme will help the below poverty line students to complete their education without any dropout of college due to fees. The ePass of Karnataka state will give scholarship to students who meet the eligibility conditions. Karepass is only available for the residents of that state pursuing in universities and colleges of that state. To help you with more details about this ePass Karnataka we mentioned all details in the below sections.
All the fresh and renewal applications are done on the online website. The fresh applications will start from June to August of every year that is the start of the academic year. The online process and documents required for the epass application. We can also check the ePass Karnataka Application Status and apply for fresh hostel facilities also. Here we will give you the different scholarships given by the Karnataka government using the epass online website.
Benefits of karepass.cgg.gov.in
- We can get the details of our application number and also print the acknowledgment of application.
- There are also scholarships available for PreMatric class from 1st standard to 10th
- The karepass.cgg.gov will accept the hostel applications through an online process.
- You can apply for all different scholarships given by the Karnataka government in one stop website.
- The website also processes the application of Vidyasiri Scheme applications in ePass Karnataka.
- It also provides Prathibha Puraskar Scholarship of 1500 to the merit students for Under and Post Graduation students.
ePass Karnakta Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility of students to make an application for Karnataka scholarship are given below
- The program is for the students belong to the OBC category where the annual income is less than 2 Lakhs.
- Students of minority classes like BC, Sc, and ST are also eligible to apply for the epass scholarship.
- The applicants should be resident of Karnataka state and enroll in educational institutions of that state.
- Scholarships are available for the students of post matric studying courses in colleges of Karnataka state.
- Students should have at least 75% of attendance to the college to get the scholarship funds credited.
- Make sure to link your Aadhar cards to your bank account as the scholarship amount will be credited to your account directly. Also, search for NSP Scholarship login.
Documents Required For ePass Scholarship Karnataka
- Aadhaar Card of self and parents as the resident proof
- Caste Certificate if you belong to BC, SC or ST minority sections of society. This will be given in the mandal office.
- Income Certificate for candidates belongs to OBC category of annual income 2 Lakh rupees. It is also available in the mandal office.
- Bank Passbook which is linked with Aadhaar Number
- Previous College Certificates and Bonafide.
How To Apply karepass Scholarship Online
The online process is very simple and will take only a few steps to complete in a few seconds. If you have all the documents with you then the application is done faster.
- Open the official website of ePass Karnataka in your web browser.
- You can see the Apply online links on below the window on the home page.
- Select Fresh Application option and this will redirect you the application form page.
- Fill the details in the page like personal details, college and education history, and all other information.
- Upload the scanned copies of documents required in the application form and check all the particulars mentioned in the form.
- You can see the preview of the application form and check the details and edit them if any mistakes are found.
- Tap on Submit option below the page and take a print of Application form and Acknowledgment.
- Submit this in your respective colleges within 7 days period of time from the date of application.
- The verification will start and you can check the application status regularly on the website.
How To Renewal ePass Karnataka Scholarship
We need to renew the ePass Application every year until we complete the course to get the scholarship funds. This is also available on the official website of the page. Follow the steps below to renewal ePass Karnataka.
- Visit the online website of ePass Karnataka or type the URL karepass.cgg.gov.in
- You can see the Apply online links in the page and select the Renewal Application from the choices.
- Give your academic year and Application number in the spaces given.
- Complete the details which are asked in the next web page and click on the submit option.
- This will complete your ePass Renewal Process and will give you the application number. Note this to check the status of your application regularly.
Check karepass Application Status
After application and submitting in the form in respective educational institutes we can check the status through online. You can refer to whether the fund is released or the stage of scholarship easily. In this section, we will guide you to check karepass Application status.
- Open the online website karepass in your browser.
- Tap on student services from the menu tab on the screen and tap on “Application Status” from the drop box list.
- Give your Application Number, Academic year in the options given.
- Choose your SSLC pas type, give a year of the pass and SSLC registration number in the space given.
- Enter your date of birth in the same format given on the web page and tap on “GetStatus” button below.
- This will display all the status of your application and also all your details and scholarships.
- In the same way, we can also know the Hostel Application Status form the website.
ePass Karnataka Application Number
If you have lost your application or printed application we can get back from the karepass website. Here are particulars to get the Application number easily.
- Open the karepass official website and search for student services on the top of the web page.
- Choose to know Your Application Number from the list when you tap on student services.
- Select the type of application from fresh/ Renewal options on the next window.
- Give the present Academic Year, SSLC Examination Number, Year of Pass, SSLC pass type from the drop list and Date of Birth.
- Select on “Get Scholarship Details” or “Get Hostel Details” according to your priority.
- You can also take a print of the form displayed on the screen.
ePass Karnataka Helpline Numbers
There are helpline numbers for different sections of the online website. Here is the list of these numbers.
- Scholarship online Phone: 8050770005
- Hostel Online Phone: 8050370006
- Prathibha, IAS/KAS Online phone: 8050770004
Email ID: [email protected]
- Karnataka Backward Classes Welfare Department
- No.16/D, 3rd Floor, Devraj Urs Bhavan,
- Millers Tank Bed Road, Vasanth Nagar, Bangalore- 560052
For more information on the latest news and updates check Timesalert.