The quality of text-to-speech engines is rapidly improving, and the voices produced are becoming more natural. One of the most significant advantages of TikTok’s Spongebob text to speech feature is that it improves the app’s accessibility for persons with vision impairments, allowing them to watch TikTox without having to read any text on the screen. Do check for the best text to speech softwares.
Spongebob text to speech
- 1 Spongebob text to speech
- 1.1 Spongebob text to speech Free
- 1.2 Spongebob text to speech Online Generator
- 1.3 What is FakeYou.com
- 1.4 How to generate Spongebob Text to Speech voices with fakeyou.com
- 1.5 What is UberDuck.ai
- 1.6 How to generate SpongeBob text to speech voices with uberduck.ai
- 1.7 What is 15.ai
- 1.8 How to generate Spongebob text to speech Voice at 15.ai
You can make Spongebob say whatever you want with the Spongebob voice generators. You must enter a message, and these tools will construct a Spongebob voice depending on your input.
The best thing is that the created voice sounds so much like Spongebob that it’s difficult to tell the difference. You will be able to create voices for characters such as Squidward, Patrick Star, Sandy Cheeks, and others in addition to Spongebob.
Spongebob text to speech Free
Hearing your custom-created content read out by Spongebob characters sounds too fantastic to be true, but because of deep learning AI models, it is now possible. There are now free online services and programs that can synthesize the voices of the Spongebob characters from your custom text in only a few minutes.
Spongebob text to speech Online Generator
Websites that offer a free text-to-speech voice generator for Spongebob are:
- 15.ai is a freeware artificial intelligence web program that creates high-quality text-to-speech voices from a variety of fictitious characters from various media sources.
- Uberduck: Using Uberduck is completely free. To get a different sound, you can even submit your voice.
- Fakeyou.com: use deep faking technology to interact with your favourite characters.
What is FakeYou.com
FakeYou.com has some of the best cartoon voices from text to speech available on the internet. One of the best things about fakeyou.com is that it is a completely free website that anyone can access without having to pay anything.
One of the most remarkable aspects of this site is that you can help them by submitting your voice models, making it open-source and community-supported.
How to generate Spongebob Text to Speech voices with fakeyou.com
One of the finest things about it is that there is no need to sign up and you can start generating your text to speech right away.
There are numerous categories on our website. However, if you only want to generate Spongebob characters from Spongebob text to speech, we recommend looking in the “Cartoons” category, as it contains the majority of the cartoon characters.
- You can also use the tag to choose Spongebob Squarepants.
- Choose the Spongebob Squarepants character for which you’d want to create text-to-speech voices.
- People discovered the GoSmokeless28 voice to be a perfect match for Spongebob after many trials and errors.
- You can also type the name of a Spongebob character directly into the search box. If they are available, they appear in a drop-down menu.
- Go ahead and make your text-to-speech files for the Spongebob characters you like.
What is UberDuck.ai
Another free text to speech website is Uberduck.ai. It includes a user-friendly interface and can synthesize bespoke text. On uberduck.ai, you may find a variety of character voices. For testing purposes, we used SpongeBob’s voice from SpongeBob SquarePants.
One issue with uberduck.ai is that you have to sign up using your email, discord, or google account to generate the voices. We guarantee it is worth it; if you want to make text to speech that sounds like your favourite character voices, you should sign up and utilize it at least once.
How to generate SpongeBob text to speech voices with uberduck.ai
- Create an account on the website by going to the official URL.
- Log in to your account and choose Spongebob voice from the dropdown menu.
- Alternatively, go to Uberduck.ai if you already have an account.
- In the “speech to synthesize” box, type the text you want to use.
- Choose a voice.
- This online application will create a Spongebob text to speech with the message you specify.
- It’s available as an MP3 file.
- Align the MP3 file with the video using whatever video editing program you have.
- Save the video and share it on social media.
Uberduck doesn’t provide you with the option of creating a permalink for your Spongebob voice. You can, however, listen to it online and save it as a WAV file to your device.
What is 15.ai
Fifteen.ai is a proof-of-concept web application that lets you make characters from diverse media repeat anything you write. The MIT-funded website has served over 4.2 million audio files. which are recordings of various characters reading the text that visitors have requested.
Fifteen focuses on a different advancement in voice synthesis algorithms. It can synthesize audio samples that are comparable to the actual characters in as little as 5 minutes of training data.
The AI does an excellent job of precisely recreating the most fundamental words, albeit it is still a little rough around the edges. Furthermore, depending on the characters selected on the website. The web platform allows you to add emotion to the sample text narration.
How to generate Spongebob text to speech Voice at 15.ai
You will not need to log in anyplace to use 15.ai because it features a basic and easy-to-use interface.
- Simply choose the cartoon title from the source, and then select the characters from the character selection menu.
- The Spongebob character from Squarepants has been used by many. The three-voice output will be available for you in a matter of seconds.
- Enter the custom text you’d like to generate, then hit the generate button.
How to make text to speech sound like spongebob
Including all TikTok users who wish for this functionality, seriously stop wasting your time. This isn’t a TikTok feature, but it’s easy to get with the assistance of a simple webpage. Here’s how you get your hands on it:
- To use the SpongeBob Text To Speech TikTok feature, you must first go to the website “15.ai.”
- On the first row, when you view the webpage, you’ll notice an option that says “Choose the Source.”
- You presented with a variety of possibilities. It includes “My Little Pony.” “2001: A Space Odyssey,” “Team Fortress 2,” “SpongeBob SquarePants,” and so on.
- Scroll down to the text box and select the SpongeBob SquarePants option.
- At the bottom of the page, you’ll find a text box where you may input whatever you want to transform into SpongeBob’s voice.
- You can also receive the auto text by tapping the produce button.
Now go have fun making your text to speech voices for cartoon characters at 15.ai, fake you.com, uberduck.ai, and other sites.