Haryana Ekharid Farmer is the online process for farmer registration in the web portal. Haryana Government recently started this to sell the Wheat, Mustard and other crops at minimum Sales Prices. It is a farmer welfare Department that gives additional benefits for sowing maize, arhar, soybeans crops instead of paddy crops. Under this scheme, all the farmers are encouraged to produce other crops.
All the farmers in the state can make their online registration at Government of Haryana Ekhaird, which is launched by Agricultural and Farmers Welfare development. The state government will provide high-quality seeds for free of cost. Haryana Ekharid Registration is helpful to sell the farmers crops without any intermediates, and that gives maximum benefits to farmers. Here we will provide the complete information about the Ekhaird Haryana Farmer registration and check the Application form status.
Haryana Ekharid Registration
The Haryana Government started this scheme recently for the welfare of the farmers. The farmers who got registered in the portal will get all the benefits of Haryana Ekharid. Farmers who enrolled in the portal will get the right price for their crops, and the registration process is online. The process is straightforward, and all the farmers who are interested with Ekharid Login Haryana should register on the website. It will ensure that the registered farmers will get MSP for their crops.
The Haryana Ekharid online registration is a great imitative by the state government. It brings transparency to the whole system of the welfare scheme. The portal is providing e-governance services to the farmers of the state. All farmers of the state will get valuable information and details about farming from online Ekharid Portal Haryana. As per the reports about more than 2.5 Lakh farmers already registered in the online portal. The state government of Haryana has begun the online purchase of crops and other farming related things.
Benefits of Ekharid Portal Haryana
The state government Ekharid Portal has many benefits that help the farmers of the state. Here is the list of benefits for the Haryana Ekharid Portal.
- There is no need to pay commissions to the middle person in the purchasing process.
- It will bring financial benefits to the farmers for the crops they sold with the transparency.
- The middlemen in the crops purchase process will reduce.
- Haryana Ekharid will provide valuable details about farming.
- It helps the farmers to work according to the real-time situations.
Haryana Ekharid Farmer Eligibility
The farmers should reach these criteria to complete the registration process. The list of the eligibility is given here below
- Farmer should be resident of the state.
- Details of the filed land in the Haryana state
- Bank Account Number
- Candidate should be major. It means he should be above 18 years.
Documents Required For Haryana Ekharid Registration
Farmers of the state should have these documents to complete the registration process. Here is the list of these
- Aadhaar Number
- ID Proof Document
- Land Details
- Bank Name
- IFSC Code, Account Number
Ekharid Farmer Registration Haryana
The registration process is available in the online portal, which is maintained by the state government. The web portal is very user interface and with a simple process. Here are the instructions that will help you to complete the farmer registration process quickly. Go through this section of the article to get the register in the web portal.
How to register in Haryana Ekharid
- Open the official web portal of Haryana Ekharid registration in your browser.
- Make sure you have the details of the document you require to complete the registration process.
- Enter the Aadhaar Card Number and mobile number in the respective fields given on the page.
- Give the Farmers Name, father name in the assigned text spaces as per the documents.
- Now, select the Tehsil, state, village, District and Pincode from the drop list given their spaces.
- Type the Email ID, give Gender, Address and Date of birth and select the ID proof from the list provided.
- Now, upload the scanned copies of ID proof and FDdarmer Photo in the spaces provided.
- Make sure they are in .jpg format, and the size of these documents should be less than 2MB.
- If you are the owner of the land, then opt Yes and give the area of ground in acres.
- If you have the Kisan Credit Card, then click yes option and give the number in the text box provided.
Registration Bank Details
- Now, give the Bank Details to credit the benefit directly to your account.
- Enter your Bank Name, IFSC Code and Account Number in the spaces given in the page.
- Confirm the Account Number and give an account of Holder’s Name and payment receiver.
- Upload the bank Passbook with IFSC code on it in the format mentioned in the online registration portal.
- Click on Continue option below the page that will redirect you to the seeding detail form.
- Here give Name of Scheme, Year of Harvest, thing, field’s fruit in acres, fort number where cultivation and manufacturer category.
- Tap on submit button after checking the details.
- Click on print to get the hardcopy of the acknowledgement form.
Haryana Ekharid Print
You can take the print of the application after the registration process is complete. In any case, if you lost your hardcopy, then you can quickly get it from the online portal. Here are the steps that will help you to get the Haryana Ekharid Print from the online Ekharid Login Haryana portal. In this process, you can also add any information to the application form easily.
- Open the web portal of Haryana Ekharid in your favourite browser.
- You can see the text space on the top right side of the page on the home screen.
- Give your RegNo or Aadhaar Number or Registered Mobile Number in the text field on the page.
- It will open your application form you can add the details if you want or check them.
- Click on Print button on the page that will help you to get a hardcopy of the application form.
Haryana Ekharid Last Date
The registrations in the Haryana Ekharid web portal depend upon the crops which are for sale in the season. You need to register in the period of the plants you cultivated. You can get these details from the official website, and they are updated regularly. In the web portal, we can see the crop name, registration period, verification period, Appeal period against and sale period.
Haryana Ekharid Customer Numbers
The Haryana Ekharid has the customer care number that will assist you to get the information. It will also help you with any issues in the Haryana Ekharid Registration process. The customer care number is below
- Haryana Ekharid Customer Care Number: 18001802060
How to register in Haryana Ekharid?
The Haryana Ekharid registration is available in the online web portal, and that will complete in very few steps quickly.
What is Haryana Ekharid Farmer?
It is the farmer welfare initiative for the development of the farmers. Here they can sell their crops online, and it will bring more transparency in the system.
For more information and details check Timesalert
- 1 Haryana Ekharid Registration