A definitive approach for using hydra bot commands to play, add and remove music on your voice channel. Discord members can utilize the Hydra chatbot to add music to the customer’s streaming site.
Using simple queries, the hydra bots provide the necessary tools like adding tracks to a playlist, including categories from networks like Facebook or Soundcloud, and much more.
The hydra bot has several capabilities similar to music players, as well as those that aren’t, such as pause, restart, play, queue, next, back, clear, jump, shuffle, and more, all of which can be performed on your discord server.
Hydra Music Bot on Discord
This handbook is divided into four sections:
- Ways to Open Invitations Hydra Robot – A supporting arm for folks who are new to Hydra.
- How to Configuration and Use the Hydra Bot Song Authorization Connection – A User’s Guidance
- Learn To Operate Hydra Bots – A step-by-step handbook to using Hydra Templates. How to create a collection, pause or end a track, and manage a backlog, among other things
- Every Hydra Bot Commands – A handy columnar compilation of all Hydra commands for you all to access.
We’ve done our best to supply you with as much knowledge about the Hydra robot as possible, which will be extremely useful while using it. This tutorial encompasses all the possible how to for the Hydra user. How to additionally include photographs of several instructions that we tried out on our Discord channel. If there’s anything more you’d want to see in this tutorial, let us know in the remarks area.
How to add Hydra Bot on your server?
Hydra Bot may be added to Discord by essentially requesting it from the bot’s official webpage. The necessary methods for connecting the Hydra Bot to the network and establishing its functioning are listed below. To add and deploy Hydra in your Discord server, execute the instructions below.
Hydra Bot should be invited:
- STEP 1: Go to https://hydra.bot/ to access the Hydra Bot website.
- STEP 2: Next to the Support Button, click the Invite Button. If you have any problems, use the Hydra Bot Invite Link at the top of the page.
- STEP 3: Click Continue after selecting the server to which the Hydra Bot should be added.
- 4: Proceed with the Authorize Page after reading the Permissions.
- STEP 5: Enter the captcha code.
- STEP 6: The Hydra Bot interface will be shown.
- Configure Voice Route, Non-Jockey limitations, Network Infrastructure, and Notification Options in the Hydra Robot Interface to personalize the notation, adjust the dialect, and establish a DJ position. All of the aforesaid could also be done with Hydra Bot Prompts.
- STEP 7: Go to the Discord server where you welcomed the Hydra Bot and look in the General Text Channel for Hydra Bot Message.
- STEP 8: You can use the Hydra discord bot commands to check if the bot is active and online.
The Hydra Bot has been added to your Discord server successfully. The Hydra Bot icon will be visible in the right sidebar. We’ll also recommend joining the Octave bot support community group so that if you have any problems with the bot, you can seek assistance from the community – Hydra Bot Support Server.
Best Discord music Bot in 2023
Hydra Bot Music Demand Stream is a station where you can receive songs from Hydra Bot:
The Hydra Song request stream would generate a second text route that would be used only for Hydra Bot interaction. The Hydra Song request channel has the advantage of preventing other users from spamming Hydra Discord Bot instructions over the other text channels. Another fantastic feature of the song demand stream is that you could broadcast a song by simply typing the name of the track into the stream.
The Hydra bot instructions will not react until the bot chatbot is specifically summoned in that textual route when the Hydra Song demand route is set up.
How can you set up a Hydra Bot Song Request Channel?
To make a Hydra Bot Song Request Channel, follow the steps below.
- STEP 1: Start typing. In the general text channel, set up commands.
- STEP 2: A new text channel will be formed with the title “Hydra Song Requests.”
What is the Hydra Bot Song Request Channel and How Do I Use It?
- STEP 1: Join a Vocal Group as a subscriber. You could easily enter a voice channel by selecting the streams with a microphone icon.
- STEP 2: Join the Voice Network as a subscriber. At the bottom of the top pane, you’ll see “Audio engaged.”
- STEP 3: To play music on the Song Request Channel, simply type the song’s title.
- 4: To build a queue, write the names of all the songs you wish to include in the queue, and it will be created automatically.
- STEP 5: To control the queue, utilize the emotes below. The songs in the queue can be paused, resumd, skipped, looped, unlooped, shuffled, added to favourites, and cancelled.
- STEP 6: Simple expressions like previous, stop, restart, and so on could now be used to manipulate the list. On the server, you can use the command keywords listed below.
Everyone has a command
help, lyrics, ping, play, playlist, premium status, queue, search, song info, and vote skip are just a few of the features available.
clear, leave, loop, move, pause, remove, replay, resume, seek, shuffle, skip, and stop are all words that can be used to describe a process.
Commands for administrators
set DJ, setup, set VC, unban, announce, ban, clean up, fix, language, limit, playlists, prefix, the requester
You could also utilize the complete Hydra discord bot commands syntax to get the job done.
How to Use The Hydra Bot On Discord?
To begin, be aware the hydra discord robot has been uploaded to the appropriate network and that you are registered to any channel bandwidth on that network. Let’s begin with fundamental Hydra robot fundamentals.
How to Use Hydra Bot to Play Music in Discord?
- STEP 1: Join a Voice Channel as a subscriber. You could easily connect a voice channel by choosing the streams with a microphone icon.
- STEP 2: Join the Voice Stream as a member. At the bottom of the main column, you’ll see “Voice related.”
- STEP 3: Listen to songs. With a music title or a hyperlink to a track on YouTube, Spotify, SoundCloud, as well as other platforms, you could apply a ‘.play’ query. On your desktop, play Despacito. In the sport, never say never.
- STEP 4: To examine the audio in the Playlist, use the .queue query.
There are several commands related to playing music that is listed in the commands section of this article.
How can I get rid of the music in hydra?
To withdraw tracks from the playlist, you can use one of two major commands.
.remove range from> to>
.remove song number>
How to use Discord Hydra to broadcast a Spotify album?
To Listen to the Spotify Collection Broadly put, you can use the ‘.play’ function to connect to a Spotify collection.
How to break the hydra’s circle?
The .loop off command used to suspend the list from looping.
Collection of all Hydra Bot Prompts All of the Hydra robotic commands are found at https://hydra.bot/commands.
Hydra Bot Everyone Command
|.help||The support option is displayed.|
|.lyrics||Lyrics for the presently performing track are displayed.|
|.lyrics <song title>||The specified song’s lyrics are displayed.|
|.ping||The spambot speed is displayed.|
|.ping ws||The bot’s web service slowness is displayed.|
|.ping rest||The machine’s response delay is displayed.|
|.play <song name/url> [flags]||Craft a tune.|
|.play file||Launch the text’s attached documents.|
|.playlist||Start the default album you’ve saved.|
|.playlist list||Make a list of all the playlists you’ve stored.|
|.playlist show <playlist name> [page number]||Display the music from the collection you’ve supplied.|
|.playlist song save <url>||Add a track to your standard album or a collection you’ve created.|
|.playlist song delete <songId>||Remove a track of your preset or custom collection.|
|.premium status||Display the subscription level of the client and the computer.|
|.queue||Displays the queue.|
|.queue <page number>||Display a particular backlog site.|
|.search <song name>||Show a certain queue website.|
|.songinfo||Displays information about the music presently being performed.|
|.songinfo <song number>||Provides information about a certain track in the playlist.|
|.voteskip||Allows you to comment on whether or not to reject the present record.|
Hydra Bot DJ Commands
|.clear||The existing backlog is cleared.|
|.leave||The bot is disconnected from its current audio connection.|
|.loop||All three looping patterns are cycled through (queue, song, off).|
|.loop queue||The queue should be looped.|
|.loop song||The present music will be looped.|
|.loop off||Looping should be disabled.|
|.move <song number>||Raise the music you’ve chosen to the front of the line.|
|.move <from> <to>||Place the selected song in the designated spot.|
|.move swap <from> <to>||Alter the numbering of the tracks in the queue.|
|.move last||Place the final song in the playlist at the top of the list.|
|.pause||The currently streaming music is paused.|
|.remove <song number>||Delete a particular song from the playlist.|
|.remove cleanup||Subscribers who have left the audio network get their songs removed.|
|.remove doubles||Detach music from the lineup that is duplicated.|
|.remove range <from> <to>||Eliminate a group of tunes from the playlist.|
|.replay||Replay the present track once more.|
|.resume||The currently paused song is resumed.|
|.seek mm:ss||Attempts to locate a certain spot in the current music.|
|.shuffle||Rearrange the lineup.|
|.shuffle fair||The backlog is shuffled fairly among customers who have music on the list.|
|.skip||Let’s take a break from the present music.|
|.skip <trackNumber>||Skips forward in the lineup to a certain album.|
|.stop||Remove the player from the game and erase the backlog.|
Hydra Bot Admin Commands
|.announce||Turn on/off the transmission of now listening notifications.|
|.announce delete||Switch on/off removal of currently listening messaging|
|.ban <user>||Allows you to restrict who can command the robot.|
|.cleanup||Delete all robot and command emails.|
|.fix||Attempts to correct the client country.|
|.language||Shows the dialect that is presently selected.|
|.language list||Show all dialects that are accessible.|
|.language set <language key>||On your website, change the dialect.|
|.limit||Display the existing range of restrictions.|
|.limit song <song amount>||For non-DJs, establish a track restriction per client.|
|.limit time mm:s||Establish a track duration constraint for non-DJs.|
|.limit song reset||For non-DJs, the track limitation per person should be restored.|
|.limit time reset||Non-DJs should have their song duration limits adjusted.|
|.limit reset||Reset all limits.|
|.playlists||Enables or disables the possibility of queueing playlists.|
|.prefix||The actual code will be displayed.|
|.prefix <new prefix>||Allows you to create a unique prefix.|
|.requester||If the person in question is displayed on each track, this option is enabled or disabled.|
|.set SJ||Display the existing DJ positions.|
|.set DJ <role>||A DJ role can be added or removed.|
|.set DJ reset||The duties of the DJs should be adjusted.|
|.setup||Create a one-of-a-kind song request network.|
|.setup embed||Create a one-of-a-kind song request station with a header.|
|.set VC||Make a list of all voice channels that are prohibited.|
|.set VC <voice channel>||Only allow the bot to join certain voice streams.|
|.set VC current||Add your present voice communication to the list of channel bandwidths that are prohibited.|
|.setvc reset||Restore the limited voice routes that have been established.|
|.unban <user>||Allows you to remove people who have been banned from operating the bot.|
How do you make the Hydra bot work?
The Hydra Bot may have troubles from time to time, such as not responding or being unavailable. This could be the result of a complete discord network problem; if this is the case, check the discord service status.
Also, make sure you’ve given the Hydra bots enough access, which you can do in the settings tab.
If the hydra bot still doesn’t answer after following the steps above, ensure you haven’t changed the default prefix for the hydra bot.
Some Outstanding Hydra Music Bots
Youtube has sent Groovy and Rythm bots C&D letters in the last few weeks. Because it uses YouTube as a platform, Octave Bot may be the next. You can check out our list of the greatest Discord music bots. Several fantastic music bots are up and running:
We hope you enjoyed the Hydra Bot guide on Discord. In the comment area, you can share your thoughts on the story. If there is a specific element of the Hydra bot tutorial that you would want to see added to this article, please let us know in the comments.
Faqs on Hydra Bot on Discord
How to make a hydra bot
- The first step is to visit the Hydra .bot website.
- After you’ve reached the main page, click Invite, then sign in to your Discord account.
- Accept the default permissions and select your server from the list of servers you have control over.
- After you’ve provided all of the rights, Discord will open, and you’ll see the Hydra bot in the list of users on the right-hand side of the page. The hydra bot dashboard is displayed on the screen.
How do I add the hydra bot to my Discord server?
- Go to the website of the Discord hydra music bot you want to use. “https://hydra.bot” is the URL for the Hydra bot.
- To include the tracked bot on your Discord server, select “Invite.”
- Go to your Discord account and sign in.
- By selecting the appropriate server and clicking “Continue,” you can grant the music bot the necessary permissions.
- The music bot will now appear in your channel as a regular user. The commands for starting the bot and playing music found in the bot’s instructions.
- To learn more about Hydra’s commands and features, type “.help” at the command prompt.
- 1 Hydra Bot
- 1.1 Hydra Music Bot on Discord
- 1.2 How to add Hydra Bot on your server?
- 1.3 Best Discord music Bot in 2023
- 1.4 How can you set up a Hydra Bot Song Request Channel?
- 1.5 What is the Hydra Bot Song Request Channel and How Do I Use It?
- 1.6 How to Use The Hydra Bot On Discord?
- 1.7 How can I get rid of the music in hydra?
- 1.8 How to use Discord Hydra to broadcast a Spotify album?
- 1.9 Hydra Bot Everyone Command
- 1.10 Hydra Bot DJ Commands
- 1.11 Hydra Bot Admin Commands
- 1.12 How do you make the Hydra bot work?
- 1.13 Some Outstanding Hydra Music Bots
- 1.14 Faqs on Hydra Bot on Discord
- 1.15 How do I add the hydra bot to my Discord server?