JNB Nivas is the Andhra Pradesh Government’s brainchild. This scheme was launched during the tenure of the former Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Shri N. Chandrababu Naidu of the Telugu Desam Party.
- 1 JNB Nivas
- 1.1 Jnb Nivas Andhra Pradesh Residential Schools, Hostels
- 1.2 About jnbnivas.apcfss.in portal
- 1.3 Steps For Jnb Nivas Andhra Pradesh Login @ jnbnivas.apcfss.in
- 1.4 How to Change Jnb Nivas Password
- 1.5 Ap Jnb Nivas Student details conformation
- 1.6 Scholarship availing process For New students
- 1.7 How To Apply For AP Jnb Nivas Scholarship
- 1.8 Details Required For Jnb Nivas Scholarship
The goal and purpose of this scheme are to promote quality education amongst students of the state. It aims to gather together children who are from poor families and underprivileged backgrounds and provide them with free food, education, and housing facilities.
The whole process of becoming a part of this scheme and availing of the benefits can be done online on the designated portals, namely:
- Jnb Nivas
Jnb Nivas Andhra Pradesh Residential Schools, Hostels
One of the major problems for students pursuing higher education, who are not so well off financially is finding suitable accommodation for themselves. Since places to stay are too expensive, for a person who can barely afford the tuition cost. This scheme aims to bring about a change in the lives of those who want to get a quality education.
The government under this scheme facilitates scholarship, hostels, and residential schools to make smart education accessible to young children and students.
About jnbnivas.apcfss.in portal
JnanaBhumi or Jnb Nivas is a Student cum Educational Institution Management system. This portal a major part of the scheme dedicated to the betterment of the student community in Andhra Pradesh. This platform will drive change by grasping and building on a network of Universities, Colleges, and Students collectively.
Steps For Jnb Nivas Andhra Pradesh Login @ jnbnivas.apcfss.in
For enrolling in this scheme, the student should have an Aadhar card for getting into their account. Below mentioned steps can be followed to log into the portal:
- Go to the designated website – jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in.
- Click on the Login button on the top right side of the home page.
- Enter your Aadhar number.
- The user will receive an OTP on the number registered with their Aadhar.
- Enter the OTP and you will be directed to your account.
How to Change Jnb Nivas Password
After getting into their account, the user will mandatorily have to change the password, by following some easy steps:
- Enter old Password
- Enter new password
- Re-enter the new password to confirm it
Ap Jnb Nivas Student details conformation
After successfully getting into their account and changing the password, the students are required to confirm certain personal details. Only then can they apply for a scholarship grant.
- Personal Details
- Scholarship Details
- Caste Details
- Income Details
- Bank Details
Scholarship availing process For New students
Applying for scholarships is another helpful and crucial step of this scheme. Two things should keep in mind by the student during the entire scholarship application process
- The students should mandatorily authenticate their Aadhar cards and also link it with their Bank accounts.
- Students advised not to change their registered mobile number during this entire procedure.
How To Apply For AP Jnb Nivas Scholarship
For all the new students, we have compiled a list of steps that they can follow to apply for a scholarship:
- During the College admission process, they should fill and submit the (SAF), Scholarship Application Form.
- The SAF is available at all District Welfare offices, College admission offices and Banks as well as online on the official Jnb Andhra Pradesh website.
- One copy of the filled-in form should be kept by the student. For more updates check Timesalert.
Details Required For Jnb Nivas Scholarship
The following details needed by the student to fill in the SAF form:
- Student Bank Account
- Copy of the first page of the passbook of the bank account that shows the account number and account holder’s name.
- Meeseva caste certificate number
- White Ration card number/Income certificate number
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Students should submit the application form manually.
- The Mobile number and Email Id of students are integrated into the scholarship payment process.